Drive Shack Inc. (DS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.68% of US stocks.
- DS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.73% of US stocks).
DS Stock Summary
- Drive Shack Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.4% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 26.35 for Drive Shack Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.2% of US stocks.
- Drive Shack Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.18% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Drive Shack Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SQBG, HNGR, APEN, OPTN, and ENSV.
- DS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Drive Shack Inc's official web site, go to www.driveshack.com.
DS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DS's EV/EBIT ratio is 155.61% lower, now standing at -10.4.
- Over the past 228 months, DS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- Over the past 228 months, DS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DS.
DS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.96%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -669.23%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.68%.
The table below shows DS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.55||52-week high||$4.02|
|Prev. close||$2.64||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||2,818,054|
|50-day MA||$3.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.62||Market Cap||234.78M|
Drive Shack Inc. (DS) Company Bio
Drive Shack operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company invests in and manages real estate related and other investments, including senior housing properties; debt investments financed with collateralized debt obligations; other debt investments; and investments in golf courses and facilities. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York City, New York.
DS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Drive Shack Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Drive Shack Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 50. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 16.34% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Drive Shack Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.26% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DS Latest Social Stream
View Full DS Social Stream
Latest DS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Drive Shack Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DS as an investment opportunity.
Golf star Rory McIlroy and his team’s investment partnership, Symphony Ventures, will make a strategic investment in Drive Shack Inc's (NYSE: DS) Puttery. Rory McIlroy has won 28 tournaments worldwide, including four major championships and two FedEx Cups. Symphony Ventures will make an investment of $10 million over Puttery's three-year development schedule, with Puttery’s first location near Dallas. Symphony will receive 10% ownership in the equity of each Puttery venue planned to open through
DALLAS, July 12, 2021--Rory McIlroy to Make Strategic Investment in Puttery With Drive Shack Inc.
If you are building a properly diversified stock portfolio, the chances are some of your picks will perform badly. But...
OPINION Danny Noonan - paying his way to college by caddying at exclusive Bushwood Country Club in the movie Caddyshack - would no doubt love whats happening to golf these days. A game known for strictly enforcing not only play but dress - is getting a makeover, like it or not. Golf - like polo and sailing - has long been considered a pastime of the well-to-doa pursuit perhaps a little bit snooty despite its more egalitarian nature in recent years. Ive played golf for nearly a half century. But as a kid I never worked up the courage - much less the money - to even walk the local public golf courseit was the playground of doctors and lawyers children. About 25 million Americans and nearly six million Canadians play the gameeven though 1,800 golf courses have closed down in the past 11 ye...
Drive Shack Inc. Announces Newest Puttery Location in Wynwood, Epicenter of Miami''s Art and Cultural District
Miami Wynwood will be the fourth Puttery location in the U.S. Drive Shack Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: DS ), a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses, announced today that it will bring Puttery, its newest competitive socializing and entertainment golf experience to Wynwood, an eclectic neighborhood in the core of Miami, Florida. Located approximately two miles from downtown Miami at Wynwood Walk, Puttery will transform nearly 18,000-square-feet at 245 NW 28 th Street in the epicenter of Miami''s art and cultural district. Joining Miami''s vast array of art, dining and entertainment experiences, the Wynwood Puttery location will feature an upscale food and beverage menu specially curated by Full story available on Benzinga.com
DS Price Returns