Drive Shack Inc. (DS): Price and Financial Metrics
DS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DS is 3.22 -- better than 83.5% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DS's revenue has grown -14.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.49% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DS comes in at 40.32% -- higher than that of 94.37% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Drive Shack Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STKL, GTX, EXTN, CFFI, and ALO.
- DS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Drive Shack Inc's official web site, go to www.driveshack.com.
DS Stock Price Chart More Charts
DS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$5.62|
|Prev. close||$4.10||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$4.15||Avg. volume||296,867|
|50-day MA||$3.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||276.94M|
Drive Shack Inc. (DS) Company Bio
Drive Shack operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company invests in and manages real estate related and other investments, including senior housing properties; debt investments financed with collateralized debt obligations; other debt investments; and investments in golf courses and facilities. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York City, New York.