The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSGX POWR Grades
- DSGX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 99.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSGX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DSGX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24% of US stocks).
DSGX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 138.5, Descartes Systems Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Descartes Systems Group Inc is higher than 91.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that DSGX's revenue has grown 71.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.9% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Descartes Systems Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BB, SPOK, ACIW, HSTM, and OTEX.
- Visit DSGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.descartes.com.
DSGX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DSGX's price/sales ratio is 255.96% higher, now standing at 19.4.
- DSGX's price/sales ratio has moved up 15.3 over the prior 238 months.
- DSGX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 135.3 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSGX.
DSGX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.82%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 389.64%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 69.89%.
The table below shows DSGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DSGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DSGX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.49% of graded US stocks.
- DSGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 405th of 554 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DSGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DSGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.25||52-week high||$87.46|
|Prev. close||$85.40||52-week low||$51.97|
|Day high||$86.41||Avg. volume||91,232|
|50-day MA||$76.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.74||Market Cap||7.30B|
The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) Company Bio
Descartes Systems Group provides on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
DSGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSGX Latest Social Stream
View Full DSGX Social Stream
Latest DSGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Descartes Systems Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSGX as an investment opportunity.
Descartes Systems Group Inc (NASDAQ:DSGX) stock rose 2.03% (As on Sep 9, 1:22:07 AM UTC-4, Source: Google Finance) after the company in the second quarter The post Descartes Systems Group Inc (NASDAQ:DSGX) topline grew 25% yoy in Q2 2022 appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
Descartes Systems (DSGX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.57% and 4.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Record Revenues and Income from Operations WATERLOO, Ontario, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (TSX:DSG) (Nasdaq:DSGX) announced its financial results for its fiscal 2022 second quarter (Q2FY22). All financial results referenced are in United States (US) currency and, unless otherwise indicated, are determined in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). “We continue to focus on helping our customers thrive in the face of an increasing
Descartes Systems Group, a global leader in uniting logistics-intensive businesses in commerce, has announced Read more » The post Expert Customs overcomes Brexit challenges with e-Customs solution appeared first on Logistics Business® Magazine .
Descartes Systems (DSGX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DSGX Price Returns
Continue Researching DSGXWant to see what other sources are saying about Descartes Systems Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch