Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSGX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DSGX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSGX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- DSGX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DSGX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.22, DESCARTES SYSTEMS GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- DSGX's price/sales ratio is 13.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DSGX is more volatile than just 6.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACIW, ZBRA, VMAR, ASTS, and IPA.
- Visit DSGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.descartes.com.
DSGX Valuation Summary
- DSGX's price/sales ratio is 13.4; this is 458.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DSGX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 64.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSGX.
DSGX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 82.49%.
The table below shows DSGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DSGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DSGX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.19% of graded US stocks.
- DSGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 405th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DSGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DSGX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DSGX, see our DSGX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$72.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
DSGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.27||52-week high||$79.47|
|Prev. close||$79.01||52-week low||$56.19|
|Day high||$79.47||Avg. volume||114,725|
|50-day MA||$74.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.15||Market Cap||6.72B|
Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) Company Bio
Descartes Systems Group provides on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
DSGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSGX Latest Social Stream
View Full DSGX Social Stream
Latest DSGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DESCARTES SYSTEMS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSGX as an investment opportunity.
3 Reasons Why Growth Investors Shouldn't Overlook Descartes Systems (DSGX)
Descartes Systems (DSGX) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Here's Why Investors Should Buy Descartes Systems (DSGX)
The Descartes Systems Group's (DSGX) performance gains from the rapid adoption of its products and services as well as synergies from acquisitions.
Descartes’ Annual Ecommerce Study Shows Slightly Improved Home Delivery Performance as 67% of Consumers Still Face Delivery Problems
Figure 1 Consumer actions in the face of delivery problems ATLANTA and LONDON, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Descartes Systems Group (Nasdaq: DSGX) (TSX:DSG), the global leader in uniting logistics-intensive businesses in commerce, released the results of its second annual consumer sentiment study of ecommerce home delivery. The study of over 8,000 consumers across ten European and North American countries provides retailers and logistics organizations with critical insights into consumer p
Insider Buying: The The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (TSE:DSG) President & COO Just Bought 19% More Shares
Those following along with The Descartes Systems Group Inc. ( TSE:DSG ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent...
Falling U.S. Container Imports Highlight Economic Weakness
U.S. shipping container imports have plunged 20% in the first two months of this year, indicating a faltering economy and raising fears of a possible recession.
DSGX Price Returns
Continue Researching DSGXWant to see what other sources are saying about Descartes Systems Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...