The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSGX POWR Grades
- DSGX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.38% of US stocks.
- DSGX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DSGX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
DSGX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.7%, Descartes Systems Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.36% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DSGX's revenue has grown 71.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.04% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Descartes Systems Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Descartes Systems Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAIN, OLLI, KLIC, VIVO, and ADTN.
- DSGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Descartes Systems Group Inc's official web site, go to www.descartes.com.
DSGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.22||52-week high||$66.71|
|Prev. close||$57.66||52-week low||$42.79|
|Day high||$58.60||Avg. volume||102,725|
|50-day MA||$62.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.82||Market Cap||4.92B|
The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) Company Bio
Descartes Systems Group provides on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
DSGX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Descartes Systems Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Descartes Systems Group Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Descartes Systems Group Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 92.36% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 3.98% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- DSGX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DSGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSGX Latest Social Stream
View Full DSGX Social Stream
Latest DSGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Descartes Systems Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSGX as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in The Descartes Systems Group Inc ( TSE:DSG ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
WATERLOO, Ontario, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Descartes Systems Group (TSX: DSG) (Nasdaq:DSGX), the global leader in uniting logistics-intensive businesses in commerce, is scheduled to report its first-quarter fiscal 2022 financial results after market close on Wednesday, June 2, 2021. Members of Descartes' executive management team will host a conference call to discuss the company's financial results at 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 2. Designated numbers are +1 888 465-5079 for North America and +1 416 216-4169 for international, using Passcode 5071 268#. The company will simultaneously conduct an audio webcast on the Descartes website at www.descartes.com/descartes/investor-relations. Phone conference dial-in or webcast log-in is required approximately 10 minutes beforehand. ...
Descartes Systems (DSGX) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Tech stocks are losing value, but Descartes Systems (TSX:DSG)(NASDAQ:DSGX) is insulated and could keep growing. The post This Tech Stock Benefits From the Economic Reopening appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
DSGX Price Returns
Continue Researching DSGXWant to see what other sources are saying about Descartes Systems Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch