The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX): Price and Financial Metrics
DSGX Stock Summary
- DSGX's current price/earnings ratio is 113, which is higher than 94.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DSGX is currently 45.27, higher than 92.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that DSGX's revenue has grown 61.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.17% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACIW, THRM, PRGS, MSTR, and AMOT.
- DSGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Descartes Systems Group Inc's official web site, go to www.descartes.com.
DSGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DSGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.81||52-week high||$47.43|
|Prev. close||$46.25||52-week low||$33.35|
|Day high||$46.18||Avg. volume||97,335|
|50-day MA||$44.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.11||Market Cap||3.86B|
The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) Company Bio
Descartes Systems Group provides on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
DSGX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Descartes Systems Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Descartes Systems Group Inc ranked in the 22st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Descartes Systems Group Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Its equity weight surpasses that of 89.55% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 5.67% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- DSGX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 62.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|