FANGDD NETWORK GROUP LTD. (DUO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DUO POWR Grades
- DUO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DUO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DUO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DUO Stock Summary
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on November 1, 2019, making it an older stock than just 2.25% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Fangdd Network Group Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 6.69% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DUO comes in at 32.21% -- higher than that of 92.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fangdd Network Group Ltd are QUIK, MRAM, GRIL, CERS, and PXLW.
- Visit DUO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fangdd.com.
DUO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.90||52-week high||$13.97|
|Prev. close||$1.81||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$1.97||Avg. volume||230,394|
|50-day MA||$2.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.94||Market Cap||138.57M|
FANGDD NETWORK GROUP LTD. (DUO) Company Bio
Fangdd Network Group Ltd. is a proptech company. It engages in the operation and provision of an online real estate marketplace. The company was founded by Yi Duan, Xi Zeng and Jiancheng Li in October 2011 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
DUO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DUO Latest Social Stream
View Full DUO Social Stream
Latest DUO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fangdd Network Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DUO as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investors!
SHENZHEN, China (AP) _ Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (DUO) on Friday reported a loss of $16.2 million in its first quarter. The Shenzhen, China-based company said it had a loss of 19 cents per share. Losses, adjusted for stock option expense, came to 17 cents per share. The online real estate broker posted revenue of 
Shares of Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ: DUO ) rose 2.9% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 15.00% year over year to ($0.17), which missed the estimate of ($0.10). Revenue Full story available on Benzinga.com
SHENZHEN, China, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: DUO) (FangDD or the Company), a leading property technology company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
DUO earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
DUO Price Returns