FANGDD NETWORK GROUP LTD. (DUO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DUO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DUO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- DUO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DUO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
DUO Stock Summary
- DUO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.75 -- higher than only 13.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on November 1, 2019, making it an older stock than only 1.83% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DUO comes in at 18.57% -- higher than that of 88.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DUO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRAM, PXLW, EPAY, USAS, and CERS.
- DUO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fangdd Network Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.fangdd.com.
DUO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$129.04|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$3.13|
|Day high||$3.42||Avg. volume||112,532|
|50-day MA||$5.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||229.00M|
FANGDD NETWORK GROUP LTD. (DUO) Company Bio
Fangdd Network Group Ltd. is a proptech company. It engages in the operation and provision of an online real estate marketplace. The company was founded by Yi Duan, Xi Zeng and Jiancheng Li in October 2011 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
DUO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DUO Latest Social Stream
View Full DUO Social Stream
Latest DUO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fangdd Network Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DUO as an investment opportunity.
SHENZHEN, China, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: DUO) (“FangDD” or “the Company”), a leading property technology company in China, today announced that it plans to release its first quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Friday, May 14, 2021. The Company’s management team will hold a Direct Event conference call on Friday, May 14, 2021, at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time (or 8:00 P.M. Beijing Time on the same day) to discuss the financial results. Details for the conference call are as follows: Event Title:Fangdd Network Group Ltd First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference CallConference ID:#7668126Registration Link:http://apac.directeventreg.com/registration/event/7668126 Due to the global outbreak of the novel coronavirus, operator assisted co...
Sky9 Capital portfolio company TuSimple is first autonomous trucking firm to IPO, listing on Nasdaq at $8.49 billion market capitalization
Sky9 Capital, a venture capital firm investing in Chinese start-ups, announces the flotation of its portfolio company TuSimple on the Nasdaq stock exchange today under the ticker symbol 'TSP' at a market capitalization of $8.49 billion.
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:DUO READ THE FULL DUO RESEARCH REPORT Fangdd (NASDAQ:DUO) is working its way back to profitability from a pandemic-ravaged 2020 by cutting costs and introducing new higher margin services. Rather than matching subsidies for short-term low margin revenues the company plans to maintain it bases business at current levels and grow through its new SaaS offering. Competitors
Today, you will hear from our co-CEO, Mr. Zeng Xi, who will start the call with a review of our progress, the current industry dynamics, and details of our development strategies in 2020. Hello, everyone, and welcome to our fourth-quarter 2020 earnings call and Mr. Zeng would like to start off the call with a review of the real estate market in 2020.
Shares of Fangdd Network Group (NASDAQ:DUO) were unchanged after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased …
DUO Price Returns