FANGDD NETWORK GROUP LTD. (DUO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DUO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DUO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DUO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- DUO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.83% of US stocks).
DUO Stock Summary
- DUO's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DUO is more volatile than 99.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 80.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DUO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QUIK, PSNL, CERS, CLSN, and ENTX.
- DUO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fangdd Network Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.fangdd.com.
DUO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$13.97|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$0.68||Avg. volume||543,166|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.14||Market Cap||47.38M|
FANGDD NETWORK GROUP LTD. (DUO) Company Bio
Fangdd Network Group Ltd. is a proptech company. It engages in the operation and provision of an online real estate marketplace. The company was founded by Yi Duan, Xi Zeng and Jiancheng Li in October 2011 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DUO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DUO Latest Social Stream
View Full DUO Social Stream
Latest DUO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fangdd Network Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DUO as an investment opportunity.
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:DUO READ THE FULL DUO RESEARCH REPORT Fangdd (NASDAQ:DUO) is a residential real estate transaction platform company operating in China. It was founded by experienced real estate brokers to serve the needs of small and medium agencies with superior tools to run their businesses. It is one of the top SaaS platforms in China and was greatly affected by pandemic shutdowns and
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: DUO) (“FangDD” or “the Company”), a leading property technology company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Third Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Revenue in the third quarter of 2021 decreased by 57.8% to RMB 169.2 million (US$26.3 million) from RMB401.4 million in the second quarter of 2021. Because of the continuous downturn status of rea
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: DUO) (“FangDD” or “the Company”), a leading property technology company in China, today announced that it plans to release its third quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Friday, November 19, 2021. The Company’s management team will hold a Direct Event conference call on Friday, November 19, at 7:30 A.M. Eastern Time (or 8:30 P.M. Beijing Time on the same day) to discuss the financial result
In last trading session, Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:DUO) saw 0.32 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Companys recent per share price level of $1.07 trading at -$0.04 or -3.60% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $87.80M. That closing price of DUOs stock Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:DUO) At $1.07: What To Do? Read More »
Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:DUO) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 78,500 shares, a decline of 51.2% from the September 30th total of 160,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,170,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 
DUO Price Returns