Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXLG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DXLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXLG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DXLG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.85% of US stocks).
DXLG Stock Summary
- Destination Xl Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.43% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Destination Xl Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -202.42%; that's higher than merely 9.78% of US stocks.
- Destination Xl Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIRK, VRTV, HIBB, TUEM, and EDUC.
- DXLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Destination Xl Group Inc's official web site, go to www.destinationxl.com.
DXLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DXLG's price/sales ratio is 70.97% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, DXLG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- DXLG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 70.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXLG.
DXLG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.69%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -76.2%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -27.56%.
The table below shows DXLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXLG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.45% of graded US stocks.
- DXLG's asset turnover comes in at 1.456 -- ranking 83rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- BBW, BBWI, and TLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXLG.
The table below shows DXLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.30||52-week high||$8.99|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$4.43||Avg. volume||635,399|
|50-day MA||$4.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.05||Market Cap||269.36M|
Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG) Company Bio
Destination XL Group, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of big and tall mens apparel in the United States and England. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXLG Latest Social Stream
View Full DXLG Social Stream
Latest DXLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Destination Xl Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXLG as an investment opportunity.
Destination XL Group, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2021 Financial Results on March 17, 2022
Company to Webcast Conference Call Live at 9:00 a.m. ETCANTON, Mass., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the leading omni-channel specialty retailer of Big + Tall men’s clothing and shoes, announced today it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, March 17, 2022. President and Chief Executive Officer Harvey Kanter and Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer Peter Stra
The last three months have been tough on Destination XL Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXLG ) shareholders, who have seen the...
Investment company Mount Yale Investment Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Discover Financial Services, Phillips 66, BTC iShares MSCI EAFE Growth ETF, iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, iShares S&P 500 Value ETF, sells Marathon Petroleum Corp, Chubb, MercadoLibre Inc, HDFC Bank, Ulta Beauty Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mount Yale Investment Advisors, LLC.
While the stock market continues its reevaluation process, the one sector that has been buoyed by recent economic news is retail stocks.
These seven penny stocks had a bullish year in 2021 and all garner bullish sentiment from the analyst community which could point to continued growth.
DXLG Price Returns
Continue Researching DXLGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Destination Xl Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch