Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXLG POWR Grades
- DXLG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXLG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 34 weeks.
- DXLG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.06% of US stocks).
DXLG Stock Summary
- Destination Xl Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.74% of US listed stocks.
- DXLG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DXLG is more volatile than 99.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Destination Xl Group Inc are PRTY, SBH, CCB, SUMR, and HMHC.
- DXLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Destination Xl Group Inc's official web site, go to www.destinationxl.com.
DXLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DXLG's price/sales ratio is 70.97% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, DXLG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- DXLG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 70.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXLG.
DXLG Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.78%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 346.73%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.19%.
The table below shows DXLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXLG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.83% of graded US stocks.
- DXLG's asset turnover comes in at 1.456 -- ranking 83rd of 164 Retail stocks.
- BBW, BBWI, and TLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXLG.
The table below shows DXLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.04||52-week high||$7.42|
|Prev. close||$6.20||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$6.15||Avg. volume||466,205|
|50-day MA||$5.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||383.84M|
Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG) Company Bio
Destination XL Group, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of big and tall mens apparel in the United States and England. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXLG Latest Social Stream
View Full DXLG Social Stream
Latest DXLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Destination Xl Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXLG as an investment opportunity.
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys. The earnings and revenue performance of retailers has varied widely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Destination XL Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXLG ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
CANTON, Mass., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the leading omni-channel specialty retailer of Big + Tall mens clothing and shoes, today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of shares of the Companys common stock by Red Mountain Partners, L.P. The selling stockholder will receive all of the net proceeds from the offering. The Company is not offering any of its shares of common stock and will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering, but will bear certain costs associated with the sale of such shares, other than underwriting discounts and commissions and the expenses of the underwriters. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may...
CANTON, Mass., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the leading omni-channel specialty retailer of Big + Tall mens clothing and shoes, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,733,076 shares of common stock by Red Mountain Partners, L.P. at a public offering price of $6.10 per share. The selling stockholder will receive all of the net proceeds from the offering. The Company is not offering any of its shares of common stock and will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering, but will bear certain costs associated with the sale of such shares, other than underwriting discounts and commissions and the expenses of the underwriters. The offering is expected to close on September 14, 2021, subject to customary closing...
Destination XL Group, Inc. Announces Transition to Nasdaq Global Market and the Early Prepayment of Long-Term Debt
CANTON, Mass., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (OTCQX: DXLG), the leading omni-channel specialty retailer of Big + Tall mens clothing and shoes, today announced that shares of the Companys stock are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market (Nasdaq) under the symbol DXLG effective at market open on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
DXLG Price Returns
Continue Researching DXLGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Destination Xl Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch