Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG): Price and Financial Metrics
DXLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.83||52-week high||$7.57|
|Prev. close||$3.92||52-week low||$3.68|
|Day high||$4.03||Avg. volume||560,812|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.77||Market Cap||230.50M|
DXLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXLG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DXLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXLG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DXLG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
DXLG Stock Summary
- DESTINATION XL GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.45% of US listed stocks.
- DXLG's went public 31.74 years ago, making it older than 82.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- DXLG's current price/earnings ratio is 7.19, which is higher than merely 15.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DESTINATION XL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PRDO, WOR, JOB, VLGEA, and ZEUS.
- DXLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DESTINATION XL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.destinationxl.com.
DXLG Valuation Summary
- DXLG's price/earnings ratio is 7; this is 50.7% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DXLG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 76.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXLG.
DXLG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1202.01%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -444.12%.
The table below shows DXLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXLG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.45% of graded US stocks.
- DXLG's asset turnover comes in at 1.456 -- ranking 83rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- BBW, BBWI, and TLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXLG.
The table below shows DXLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG) Company Bio
Destination XL Group, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of big and tall mens apparel in the United States and England. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
DXLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXLG Latest Social Stream
View Full DXLG Social Stream
Latest DXLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DESTINATION XL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXLG as an investment opportunity.
More on Destination XL
When it comes to extremely speculative, low-priced securities, you need to exercise extreme caution, even if they’re labeled as the best penny stocks to buy.
Company to Webcast Conference Call Live at 9:00 a.m. ETCANTON, Mass., Oct. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the leading integrated commerce retailer of Big + Tall men’s clothing and shoes, announced today it will release its third quarter of fiscal 2023 financial results before the market opens on Friday, November 17, 2023. President and Chief Executive Officer Harvey Kanter and Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer Peter Stratton
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Destination XL Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXLG ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
DXLG Price Returns
Continue Researching DXLGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Destination Xl Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch