Dycom Industries, Inc. (DY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.43% of US stocks.
- DY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- DY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
DY Stock Summary
- DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.5% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC is higher than 89.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, DY has reported earnings growth of 125.25%, putting it ahead of 87.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC are TTEC, CLH, PRG, ACEL, and AMED.
- Visit DY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dycomind.com.
DY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DY's price/earnings ratio is 11.76% higher, now standing at 22.8.
- DY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DY.
DY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -93.31%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 539.02%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.61%.
The table below shows DY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.17% of graded US stocks.
- DY's asset turnover comes in at 1.445 -- ranking 17th of 51 Construction stocks.
- IBP, AGX, and ORN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DY.
The table below shows DY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.16||52-week high||$122.13|
|Prev. close||$89.04||52-week low||$76.21|
|Day high||$92.17||Avg. volume||292,558|
|50-day MA||$103.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.30||Market Cap||2.66B|
Dycom Industries, Inc. (DY) Company Bio
Dycom Industries is a provider of specialty contracting services throughout the United States and in Canada. These services include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities, including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
DY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DY Latest Social Stream
View Full DY Social Stream
Latest DY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DY as an investment opportunity.
Dycom Industries (DY) ails from macro-economic woes despite gaining from the deployment of a single high-capacity fiber network.
Dycom Industries ( NYSE:DY ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.04b (up 22% from 3Q 2022...
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dycom Industries, Inc. (NYSE: DY) today announced that the Company will be participating in the following investor conferences: On Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 9:20 a.m. PT / 12:20 p.m. ET, the Company will present in a fireside chat format at the 6th Annual Wells Fargo TMT Summit in Las Vegas, NV.On Wednesday, November 30, 2022, the Company will participate in the Bank of America 2022 Leveraged Finance Conference in Boca Raton, FL.On
Dycom's (DY) results for the fiscal third quarter reflect benefits from solid organic growth.
Dycom Industries (DY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 32.03% and 7.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended October 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DY Price Returns