Dycom Industries, Inc. (DY): Price and Financial Metrics
DY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.13||52-week high||$122.13|
|Prev. close||$86.50||52-week low||$77.33|
|Day high||$87.27||Avg. volume||415,803|
|50-day MA||$95.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.76||Market Cap||2.56B|
DY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DY POWR Grades
- DY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
DY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DY is 4.2 -- better than 88.04% of US stocks.
- DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on September 24, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 102.62%; that's higher than 88.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SLVM, LTRY, OIS, VTOL, and HRT.
- Visit DY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dycomind.com.
DY Valuation Summary
- DY's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 63.16% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DY.
DY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 362.26%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -43.87%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -93.54%.
The table below shows DY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.17% of graded US stocks.
- DY's asset turnover comes in at 1.445 -- ranking 17th of 51 Construction stocks.
- IBP, AGX, and ORN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DY.
The table below shows DY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dycom Industries, Inc. (DY) Company Bio
Dycom Industries is a provider of specialty contracting services throughout the United States and in Canada. These services include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities, including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
DY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DY Latest Social Stream
View Full DY Social Stream
Latest DY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DY as an investment opportunity.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
EMCOR Group, Dycom Industries and Primoris Services are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Growth across the telecommunications, transmission, renewable energy and power generation businesses is set to benefit EME, DY and PRIM from the Zacks Building Products - Heavy Construction industry despite macroeconomic headwinds.
Dycom Industries (DY) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Dycom Industries, Inc. to Present at the D.A. Davidson 22nd Annual Diversified Industrials & Services Conference
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dycom Industries, Inc. (NYSE: DY) today announced that its senior management will present in a fireside chat format at the D.A. Davidson 22nd Annual Diversified Industrials & Services Conference in Nashville, TN on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. CT / 10:30 a.m. ET. Management will also be available for one-on-one or group meetings with institutional investors. A live webcast of the fireside chat will be accessible from the E
DY Price Returns