Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S/A ADR (EBR): Price and Financial Metrics
EBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.66||52-week high||$10.39|
|Prev. close||$7.36||52-week low||$5.67|
|Day high||$7.67||Avg. volume||1,488,617|
|50-day MA||$6.88||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$7.77||Market Cap||12.02B|
EBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EBR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.02% of US stocks).
EBR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BRAZILIAN ELECTRIC POWER CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BRAZILIAN ELECTRIC POWER CO is reporting a growth rate of -3,585.74%; that's higher than merely 0.63% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EBR comes in at 46.5% -- higher than that of 95.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRAZILIAN ELECTRIC POWER CO are CPG, GL, SSL, CNA, and HTLD.
- Visit EBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eletrobras.com.
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S/A ADR (EBR) Company Bio
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Brazil. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
EBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBR Latest Social Stream
View Full EBR Social Stream
Latest EBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRAZILIAN ELECTRIC POWER CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBR as an investment opportunity.
Brazil's Supreme Court seen ditching any govt request to revise Eletrobras privatization -sources
Brazil's Supreme Court is expected to reject any request from the country's new leftist government to revise the privatization of power firm Eletrobras , carried out during the administration of former president Jair Bolsonaro, according to three court sources. The stance means one of the economic hallmarks of Bolsonaro's right-wing government would likely remain intact even after President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva asked cabinet members to search for loopholes in the process that could allow his administration to legally question it. Eletrobras, Latin America's largest utility, was privatized in June 2022, when the government diluted its then controlling stake in the firm in a $6.9 billion share offering.
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. – Eletrobrás (NYSE:EBR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. – Eletrobrás (NYSE:EBR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Presenting the team from EletrobrÃ¡s here, Wilson Ferreira, the Junior, the President of EletrobrÃ¡s; Elvira Presta, Investor Relations and Financial; Camila,, Governance, Risk and Compliance; Pedro JatobÃ¡, Generation Director; and Rodrigo Limp, Institutional Relations; Ãlio Business Strategy and Participations […]
Zacks.com featured highlights include Global Ship Lease, Compania Cervecerias Unidas, Sterling Infrastructure. Unum Group and Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras
Global Ship Lease, Compania Cervecerias Unidas, Sterling Infrastructure. Unum Group and Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Tap These 5 Bargain Stocks With Impressive EV-to-EBITDA Ratios
We have screened bargain stocks GSL, CCU, STRL, UNM and EBR based on the EV-to-EBITDA ratio, which offers a clearer picture of valuation and earnings potential.
EBR vs. AEP: Which Stock Should Value Investors Buy Now?
EBR vs. AEP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
EBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brazilian Electric Power Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...