Centrais Electricas Brasileiras S A American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Common Share) (EBR): Price and Financial Metrics
EBR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brazilian Electric Power Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EBR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.12% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that EBR's revenue has grown -66.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.18% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brazilian Electric Power Co are SJR, CNA, CLR, ATO, and SSL.
- EBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brazilian Electric Power Co's official web site, go to www.eletrobras.com.
EBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.62||52-week high||$11.69|
|Prev. close||$9.64||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$9.72||Avg. volume||355,842|
|50-day MA||$8.92||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$9.29||Market Cap||13.01B|
Centrais Electricas Brasileiras S A American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Common Share) (EBR) Company Bio
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Brazil. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.