Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S/A ADR (EBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBR POWR Grades
- EBR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EBR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
EBR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brazilian Electric Power Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brazilian Electric Power Co comes in at -71.72%, a number that bests merely 3.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Brazilian Electric Power Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brazilian Electric Power Co are ATO, VST, TAP, TFII, and TECK.
- EBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brazilian Electric Power Co's official web site, go to www.eletrobras.com.
EBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$9.61|
|Prev. close||$7.82||52-week low||$4.69|
|Day high||$8.11||Avg. volume||1,281,134|
|50-day MA||$8.58||Dividend yield||8.7%|
|200-day MA||$6.84||Market Cap||12.39B|
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S/A ADR (EBR) Company Bio
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Brazil. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
EBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBR Latest Social Stream
View Full EBR Social Stream
Latest EBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brazilian Electric Power Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBR as an investment opportunity.
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The Brazilian power utility giant Eletrobras, the largest electric company in Latin America, will invest up to R$14 (US$2.8) billion a year when it is privatized, said Thursday Brazil''s Minister of Mines and Energy, Bento Albuquerque. "Because it is a state-owned company, the company today has many ties to invest,  The post Brazils Eletrobras will be able to invest US$2.8 billion a year when it is privatized appeared first on The Rio Times .
Brazilian investment bank BR Advisory Partners has won the mandate to suggest a minimum price for the shares of state-controlled power holding company Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras, one source with knowledge of the matter said on Monday. Eletrobras, as the company is known, is expected to be privatized through a share offering that will dilute the government's stake. The transaction is expected to be conducted by Brazilian development bank BNDES, which will execute the share offering and set the price range for the offering using the investment bank's calculations.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA (NYSE:EBR) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 […]
The privatization of Brazilian power giant Eletrobras will be the biggest in the country's history, with proceeds from the sale potentially reaching 100 billion reais ($20 billion), the Economy Ministry said on Tuesday. The lower house of Congress on Monday approved a bill allowing the privatization, sending the measure to President Jair Bolsonaro for his signature. "The operation, resulting from the primary offering, initial concession fees and the potential sale of the remaining shares, could represent around 100 billion reais to the public coffers," the Economy Ministry said in a statement.
BRASILIA (Reuters) -Brazil's lower house of Congress on Monday approved a bill allowing the privatization of state-controlled energy company Eletrobras, sending the measure to President Jair Bolsonaro for his signature. The proceeds will go to the Treasury to pay for the renewal of concessions for Eletrobras hydroelectric plants and transmission lines. The privatization of Eletrobras met with opposition from politicians, mainly on the left.
EBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brazilian Electric Power Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch