Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S/A ADR (EBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.35% of US stocks.
- EBR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EBR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
EBR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Brazilian Electric Power Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Brazilian Electric Power Co comes in at -71.72%, a number that bests only 1.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Brazilian Electric Power Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 40.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brazilian Electric Power Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CNA, SJR, BHF, CNO, and SSL.
- Visit EBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eletrobras.com.
EBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.10||52-week high||$9.61|
|Prev. close||$9.00||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$9.19||Avg. volume||1,790,083|
|50-day MA||$8.07||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$6.94||Market Cap||14.28B|
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S/A ADR (EBR) Company Bio
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Brazil. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBR Latest Social Stream
View Full EBR Social Stream
Latest EBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brazilian Electric Power Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBR as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders of Brazilian state-run power company Eletrobras approved on Tuesday the terms for the privatization of the company, according to a Valor Economico report citing sources. According to the report, the company's shareholders approved 12 items at a general meeting, including its privatization. Brazil's government expects the privatization to happen through a share offering by mid-2022.
Brazil's National Energy Policy Council (CNPE) is set to meet on Tuesday to decide on new license prices for state-controlled power company Eletrobras to operate hydroelectric power plants after its privatization. Eletrobras said in a securities filing that federal audit court TCU had decided to update the concession prices, a step required to proceed with the privatization process, prompting the CNPE meeting.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Centrais Electricas Brasileiras SA- Eletrobras (NYSE: EBR)Q3 2021 Earnings CallNov 21, 2021, 2:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting.
Shares in Brazilian state-run power company Eletrobras plunged on Wednesday after it reported third-quarter net income of 965 million reais ($175.4 million), down 66% year-on-year, hit mainly by provisions relating to ongoing litigation. The lawsuits relate to a compulsory energy loan program, which required industrial energy customers to provide money to pay for Brazil's electricity sector. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA, as the company is formally known, said on Tuesday adjustments in provisions for contingencies totaled 9.43 billion reais in the third quarter.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) -Shares in Brazilian state-run power company Eletrobras plunged on Wednesday after it reported third-quarter net income of 965 million reais ($175.4 million), down 66% year-on-year, hit mainly by provisions relating to ongoing litigation. The lawsuits relate to a compulsory energy loan program, which required industrial energy customers to provide money to pay for Brazil's electricity sector. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA, as the company is formally known, said on Tuesday adjustments in provisions for contingencies totaled 9.43 billion reais in the third quarter.
EBR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brazilian Electric Power Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brazilian Electric Power Co (EBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch