Centrais Electricas Brasileiras S A American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Common Share) (EBR): Price and Financial Metrics
EBR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.38, Brazilian Electric Power Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Brazilian Electric Power Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EBR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.09% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNA, CTL, CLR, NBL, and SSL.
- EBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brazilian Electric Power Co's official web site, go to www.eletrobras.com.
EBR Daily Price Range
EBR 52-Week Price Range
EBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EBR Price/Volume Stats
Centrais Electricas Brasileiras S A American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Common Share) (EBR) Company Bio
Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Brazil. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.