Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) American Depositary Shares (EDN): Price and Financial Metrics
EDN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EDN is currently 0.32, higher than merely 2.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that EDN's revenue has grown 436.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.32% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EDN comes in at 154.55% -- higher than that of 97.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Edenor, a group of peers worth examining would be BRFS, CIG, LOMA, TKC, and SBS.
- EDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edenor's official web site, go to www.edenor.com.
EDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$7.57|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$3.62||Avg. volume||46,837|
|50-day MA||$3.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||164.06M|
Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) American Depositary Shares (EDN) Company Bio
Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora Norte S.A. engages in the distribution and sale of electricity in Argentina. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Buenos Aires.