Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) American Depositary Shares (EDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EDN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EDN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- EDN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
EDN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EDN is currently 0.02, higher than just 0.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Edenor has a higher such ratio than just 4.86% of stocks in our set.
- Edenor's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,964.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Edenor are TEO, NNBR, OMAB, TIGO, and CORR.
- EDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Edenor's official web site, go to www.edenor.com.
EDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.91||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$6.93||Avg. volume||45,488|
|50-day MA||$5.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.18||Market Cap||302.34M|
Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (Edenor) American Depositary Shares (EDN) Company Bio
Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora Norte S.A. engages in the distribution and sale of electricity in Argentina. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Buenos Aires.
Most Popular Stories View All
EDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EDN Latest Social Stream
View Full EDN Social Stream
Latest EDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Edenor that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EDN as an investment opportunity.
Edenor Informs the Market the appointment of Mr. Neil A. Bleasdale as CEO and Mr. Germán Ranftl as CFO
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, July 6th, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Edenor Informs the Market that on April 26th, 2021, it has Filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora Norte S.A. ("edenor" or the "Company"; BYMA/NYSE: EDN), the largest electricity distribution company in Argentina, announces that on April 26th, 2021, it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F
The Government made official a 6% increase in gas tariffs as of June. In May, the freeze on electricity rates that had been in effect since December 2019 lifted, a 9% increase was authorized for the distributors Edenor and Edesur.
Edenor Argentina selects OverITs Geocall Field Service SaaS Offering to replace legacy On-Premise ClickSoftware implementation
Edenor, the largest energy distribution company in Argentina, has selected OverIT as their new cloud provider for scheduling, optimization, and mobility, to transition from their existing on-premise platform ClickSoftware , now part of Salesforce. By using Geocall Cloud Offering, Edenor is planning to: Optimize the work and schedules for over 4,000 technicians Reduce travel costs by approximately 30% Improve first-time fix rates by 25% Respond to emergent work 5 times faster  The post Edenor Argentina selects OverITs Geocall Field Service SaaS Offering to replace legacy On-Premise ClickSoftware implementation appeared first on AiThority .
EDN Price Returns