Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. (EEX): Price and Financial Metrics
EEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$3.01|
|Day high||$4.01||Avg. volume||87,480|
|50-day MA||$3.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||244.57M|
EEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EEX POWR Grades
- EEX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.9% of US stocks.
- EEX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EEX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.74% of US stocks).
EEX Stock Summary
- EMERALD HOLDING INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.36% of US listed stocks.
- EEX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.43% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EMERALD HOLDING INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,018.27%; that's higher than merely 1.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGS, DMS, PRTH, AAL, and AGRX.
- Visit EEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emeraldx.com.
EEX Valuation Summary
- EEX's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.3; this is 83.39% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 74 months, EEX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 52.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EEX.
EEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.15% of graded US stocks.
- EEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 538th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CASS, PRAA, and NCMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EEX.
The table below shows EEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EEX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EEX, see our EEX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$62.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. (EEX) Company Bio
Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. organizes business to business trade shows. The Company operates live events, as well as offers other mark eting services, including digital media and print publications. Emerald Expositions Events serves sports, technology, jewelry, construction, and other sectors in the United States. The company is based in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
EEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EEX Latest Social Stream
View Full EEX Social Stream
Latest EEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERALD HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EEX as an investment opportunity.
The past five years for Emerald Holding (NYSE:EEX) investors has not been profitable
Emerald Holding, Inc. ( NYSE:EEX ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But...
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Trae Young, Victor Wembanyama, Scoot Henderson and Many More to Headline the League’s Newest Fan Event, NBA Con
NEW YORK, May 18, 2023--The National Basketball Association (NBA), in partnership with Emerald Holding, Inc., (NYSE: EEX), today announced that NBA Con, a first-of-its-kind event that blends the interests of NBA players and fans into a celebration of the best of hoops culture, will debut at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas from July 7-9, 2023. Tickets for NBA Con are on sale now at NBACon.com.
Should You Think About Buying Emerald Holding, Inc. (NYSE:EEX) Now?
Emerald Holding, Inc. ( NYSE:EEX ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Emerald to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
NEW YORK, May 11, 2023--Emerald Holding, Inc. (NYSE: EEX) ("Emerald" or the "Company"), today announced that Hervé Sedky, President & Chief Executive Officer, and David Doft, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences:
Emerald Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
NEW YORK, May 03, 2023--Emerald Holding, Inc. (NYSE: EEX) ("Emerald" or the "Company"), America's largest producer of trade shows and their associated conferences, content and commerce, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
EEX Price Returns
Continue Researching EEXWant to see what other sources are saying about Emerald Expositions Events Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Emerald Expositions Events Inc (EEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emerald Expositions Events Inc (EEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emerald Expositions Events Inc (EEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...