Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. (EEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EEX POWR Grades
- EEX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.84% of US stocks.
- EEX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EEX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
EEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EEX is -5.93 -- better than only 2.48% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EMERALD HOLDING INC is higher than only 4.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- EEX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMERALD HOLDING INC are KEX, WW, AAL, UAMY, and MCLD.
- EEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMERALD HOLDING INC's official web site, go to www.emeraldx.com.
EEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EEX's price/sales ratio is 44.44% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 68 months, EEX's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EEX.
EEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.15% of graded US stocks.
- EEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 538th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CASS, PRAA, and NCMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EEX.
The table below shows EEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.70||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$3.84||52-week low||$2.42|
|Day high||$3.98||Avg. volume||116,157|
|50-day MA||$3.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.46||Market Cap||250.15M|
Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. (EEX) Company Bio
Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. organizes business to business trade shows. The Company operates live events, as well as offers other mark eting services, including digital media and print publications. Emerald Expositions Events serves sports, technology, jewelry, construction, and other sectors in the United States. The company is based in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
EEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EEX Latest Social Stream
View Full EEX Social Stream
Latest EEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMERALD HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EEX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 22, 2022--Emerald Holding, Inc. (NYSE: EEX) ("Emerald" or the "Company"), today announced that it will participate in The Bank of America Leveraged Finance Conference at The Boca Raton Resort in Boca Raton, Fl on November 29th and 30th. Emerald’s CEO, Herve Sedky and CFO, David Doft are scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 11:30 am ET. Management will also host one-on-one investor meetings on November 29, 2022.
Emerald Holding ( NYSE:EEX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$62.4m (down 18% from 3Q...
Emerald Holding, Inc. (EEX)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 03, 2022 08:30 AM ET
Hervé Sedky - President and Chief Executive Officer
David Doft - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Good morning, and welcome to the Emerald Holdings Inc. Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Before we begin, let me remind everyone that this call will include certain statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These include remarks about future expectations, beliefs, estimates, plans and prospects. In particular, the compa...
NEW YORK, November 03, 2022--Emerald Holding, Inc. (NYSE: EEX) ("Emerald" or the "Company"), a leading U.S. business-to-business platform producer of trade shows, events, conferences, marketing and B2B software solutions, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Insiders were net buyers of Emerald Holding, Inc.'s ( NYSE:EEX ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders bought...
EEX Price Returns
Continue Researching EEXWant to see what other sources are saying about Emerald Expositions Events Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Emerald Expositions Events Inc (EEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emerald Expositions Events Inc (EEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emerald Expositions Events Inc (EEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch