Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. (EEX): Price and Financial Metrics
EEX Stock Summary
- Emerald Expositions Events Inc's stock had its IPO on April 28, 2017, making it an older stock than only 8.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Emerald Expositions Events Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 22.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, EEX has reported earnings growth of -167.04%, putting it ahead of only 8.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Emerald Expositions Events Inc are NX, AXL, RES, QUAD, and CVIA.
- EEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Emerald Expositions Events Inc's official web site, go to www.emeraldexpositions.com.
EEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.36||52-week high||$14.37|
|Prev. close||$9.37||52-week low||$8.97|
|Day high||$9.50||Avg. volume||90,391|
|50-day MA||$10.37||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$10.45||Market Cap||668.08M|
Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. (EEX) Company Bio
Emerald Expositions Events, Inc. organizes business to business trade shows. The Company operates live events, as well as offers other mark eting services, including digital media and print publications. Emerald Expositions Events serves sports, technology, jewelry, construction, and other sectors in the United States. The company is based in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
EEX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Emerald Expositions Events Inc. To summarize, we found that Emerald Expositions Events Inc ranked in the 19st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EEX, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -0.82; that's higher than merely 11.77% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.83 years, is -0.1% -- higher than merely 15.77% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 24.32% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|