8x8 Inc (EGHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGHT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EGHT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGHT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EGHT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.76% of US stocks).
EGHT Stock Summary
- 8X8 Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.39% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EGHT is currently 81.73, higher than 93.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of 8X8 Inc's share price is greater than that of 80.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNG, HCAT, FIVN, VERI, and PHUN.
- Visit EGHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.8x8.com.
EGHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EGHT's price/sales ratio is 6.42% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- EGHT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EGHT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGHT.
EGHT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3266.56%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 68.43%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.31%.
The table below shows EGHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.45% of graded US stocks.
- EGHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 176th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HUBS, YEXT, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGHT.
The table below shows EGHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$28.68|
|Prev. close||$8.02||52-week low||$7.49|
|Day high||$8.20||Avg. volume||1,776,136|
|50-day MA||$10.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.49||Market Cap||939.55M|
8x8 Inc (EGHT) Company Bio
8x8 Inc. provides voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) technology and software as a service (SaaS) communication solutions in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGHT Latest Social Stream
View Full EGHT Social Stream
Latest EGHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 8X8 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGHT as an investment opportunity.
CAMPBELL, Calif., February 18, 2022--8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT), a leading integrated cloud communications platform provider, today announced that in connection with the acquisition of Fuze, Inc., 8x8 issued inducement grants in the form of restricted stock units for up to 1,288,685 shares of 8x8’s common stock to 204 employees. The awards vest over periods of up to three years, subject to the recipient’s continuing employment or other association with 8x8 or any of its subsidiaries. The awards were
LONDON, February 17, 2022--8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) announced that BDO has deployed 8x8 XCaaS to enhance communication, collaboration, and customer engagement.
8x8, Inc. (EGHT) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Kate Patterson - Vice President, Investor Relations Dave Sipes - Chief Executive Officer Sam Wilson - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Matt Diamond - Mizuho Matt VanVliet - BTIG Ryan MacWilliams - Barclays...
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on 8X8 (EGHT – Research Report) and Spotify Technology SA (SPOT – Research Report). 8X8 (EGHT) Mizuho Securities analyst Siti Panigrahi maintained a Hold rating on 8X8 today and set a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $15.80, close to its 52-week low of $13.80. According to TipRanks.
The following slide deck was published by 8x8, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call....
EGHT Price Returns