8x8 Inc (EGHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGHT POWR Grades
- EGHT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGHT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- EGHT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
EGHT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EGHT is 3.56 -- better than 87.43% of US stocks.
- EGHT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 229.59 -- higher than 87.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.15 for 8X8 Inc; that's greater than it is for 74.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRIO, KLR, VRAY, PLAN, and FIVN.
- EGHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 8X8 Inc's official web site, go to www.8x8.com.
EGHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EGHT's price/sales ratio is 6.42% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- EGHT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EGHT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGHT.
EGHT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 85.02%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -18.9%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.5%.
The table below shows EGHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.38% of graded US stocks.
- EGHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 177th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- HUBS, YEXT, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGHT.
The table below shows EGHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.19||52-week high||$39.17|
|Prev. close||$23.77||52-week low||$15.52|
|Day high||$23.63||Avg. volume||1,204,702|
|50-day MA||$24.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.76||Market Cap||2.60B|
8x8 Inc (EGHT) Company Bio
8x8 Inc. provides voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) technology and software as a service (SaaS) communication solutions in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGHT Latest Social Stream
View Full EGHT Social Stream
Latest EGHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 8X8 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGHT as an investment opportunity.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the second quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
The depressed valuation of ZM stock offers an excellent opportunity to invest in a high-quality business at a considerable bargain.
8x8 XCaaS™ Enhances Employee and Customer Engagement With High Availability and Data Sovereignty in Canada
CAMPBELL, Calif., October 14, 2021--8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) announced enhanced cloud connectivity and reliability capabilities in Canada for business resilience and data sovereignty.
CAMPBELL, Calif., October 13, 2021--8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 2, 2021.
8x8 Introduces Frontdesk; New Unified XCaaS Experience Transforms the Receptionist Role for a Hybrid Workforce
CAMPBELL, Calif., September 27, 2021--8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) today announced general availability of 8x8 Frontdesk, a new 8x8 XCaaS composed experience for high volume call handling.
EGHT Price Returns