8x8 Inc (EGHT): Price and Financial Metrics
EGHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.25||52-week high||$6.49|
|Prev. close||$3.09||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$3.26||Avg. volume||1,822,064|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.59||Market Cap||397.03M|
EGHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGHT POWR Grades
- EGHT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- EGHT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EGHT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
EGHT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EGHT is 6.68 -- better than 94.05% of US stocks.
- EGHT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.28% of US stocks.
- 8X8 INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NPCE, IDN, FLNC, AIRG, and MGNI.
- EGHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 8X8 INC's official web site, go to www.8x8.com.
EGHT Valuation Summary
- EGHT's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 79.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EGHT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGHT.
EGHT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 8.82%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -97.64%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -68.45%.
The table below shows EGHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGHT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGHT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.45% of graded US stocks.
- EGHT's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 176th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HUBS, YEXT, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGHT.
The table below shows EGHT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
8x8 Inc (EGHT) Company Bio
8x8 Inc. provides voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) technology and software as a service (SaaS) communication solutions in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in San Jose, California.
EGHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGHT Latest Social Stream
View Full EGHT Social Stream
Latest EGHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 8X8 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGHT as an investment opportunity.
EGHT vs. FFIV: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
78% of UK IT Decision Makers are Deploying AI and Automation to Future Proof Their Businesses Amidst Ongoing Uncertainty, Reveals New 8x8 Research
LONDON, November 21, 2023--8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) unveils new research, Permacrisis: The View from the IT Frontline, detailing the impact on UK businesses
Financial performance is critical to see if a stock is worth keeping.
Baptist World Aid Chooses 8x8 to Deliver Superior Communications Experiences to its Donors, Employees, and Partners in the Fight Against Global Poverty
CAMPBELL, Calif., November 14, 2023--8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) announces that Baptist World Aid has deployed 8x8 XCaaS with 8x8 Voice for Microsoft Teams to deliver superior CX
Meta Platforms (META) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
EGHT Price Returns