EastGroup Properties, Inc. (EGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.39% of US stocks.
- EGP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EGP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.59% of US stocks).
EGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Eastgroup Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eastgroup Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 90.83% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.83, Eastgroup Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eastgroup Properties Inc are SRC, SITC, INN, AMH, and DEA.
- EGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eastgroup Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.eastgroup.net.
EGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EGP's price/earnings ratio is 69.91% higher, now standing at 63.8.
- EGP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 47.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EGP's price/sales ratio has gone up 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGP.
EGP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.77%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.77%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.06%.
The table below shows EGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.91% of graded US stocks.
- EGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.14 -- ranking 133rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- TCI, BFS, and MORN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGP.
The table below shows EGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.03||52-week high||$229.84|
|Prev. close||$154.33||52-week low||$148.33|
|Day high||$157.22||Avg. volume||326,564|
|50-day MA||$167.17||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$190.13||Market Cap||6.55B|
EastGroup Properties, Inc. (EGP) Company Bio
EastGroup Properties is focused on the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in major Sunbelt markets throughout the United States with an emphasis in the states of Florida, Texas, Arizona, California and North Carolina. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGP Latest Social Stream
View Full EGP Social Stream
Latest EGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastgroup Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGP as an investment opportunity.
CIO vs. EGP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its “Carillon Eagle Small Cap Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Small-cap stocks overall posted minor gains in the final quarter of 2021. In what has become a common theme, the Russell 2000® Growth Index (up 0.02%) […]
EastGroup Properties, Inc. (EGP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Marshall Loeb – President, Chief Executive Officer Brent Wood – Chief Financial Officer Keena Frazier – Director of Leasing Statistics Conference Call Participants Alexander Goldfarb – Piper Sandler Elvis Rodriguez – Bank of...
JACKSON, Miss., Feb. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Fourth Quarter 2021 Results Net Income Attributable to Common Stockholders of $1.75 Per Diluted Share for Fourth Quarter 2021 Compared to $0.94 Per Diluted Share for Fourth Quarter 2020 (Gains on Sales of Real Estate Investments Were $39…
EastGroup Properties with ticker code (EGP) have now 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 248 and 160 and has a mean target at 212.43. Given that the stocks previous close was at 196.56 this indicates there is a potential upside of 8.1%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 209.99 while the 200 day moving average is 183. The market capitalisation for the company is $8,009m. Company Website: https://www.eastgroup.net [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EGP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $8,655m based on the market concensus. EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP), an S&P MidCap 400 company, is a self-admin...
EGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EGPWant to see what other sources are saying about Eastgroup Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch