EastGroup Properties, Inc. (EGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGP POWR Grades
- EGP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- EGP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- EGP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
EGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Eastgroup Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eastgroup Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 90.36% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.15, Eastgroup Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eastgroup Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HR, PDM, STAG, DEI, and SRC.
- Visit EGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastgroup.net.
EGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EGP's price/earnings ratio is 69.91% higher, now standing at 63.8.
- EGP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 47.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EGP's price/sales ratio has gone up 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGP.
EGP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.31%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.19%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.12%.
The table below shows EGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.55% of graded US stocks.
- EGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 132nd of 458 Trading stocks.
- BXMT, EVR, and BFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGP.
The table below shows EGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.13||52-week high||$184.77|
|Prev. close||$171.67||52-week low||$125.62|
|Day high||$171.54||Avg. volume||167,738|
|50-day MA||$174.99||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$155.70||Market Cap||6.87B|
EastGroup Properties, Inc. (EGP) Company Bio
EastGroup Properties is focused on the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in major Sunbelt markets throughout the United States with an emphasis in the states of Florida, Texas, Arizona, California and North Carolina. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGP Latest Social Stream
View Full EGP Social Stream
Latest EGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eastgroup Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGP as an investment opportunity.
EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) announced today that it will hold its Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time. On the call, Marshall Loeb, CEO, and Brent Wood, CFO, will review the third quarter results and discuss EastGroup's current operations.
EastGroup Properties with ticker code (EGP) now have 13 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 200 and 160 calculating the average target price we see 173.92. With the stocks previous close at 175.2 this is indicating there is a potential downside of -.7%. There is a 50 day moving average of 173.93 while the 200 day moving average is 158.54. The market cap for the company is $7,180m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EGP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP), an S&P MidCap 400 company, is a self-administered equity real estate investment trust focused on the developme...
When it comes to hot sectors, industrial real estate is a poster child for riding the wave of investor interest. Through July 31, that group was yielding 2.11%, with a year-to-date total return of 27.26%. Below, we choose three to focus on that are among leaders in total return, that important metric that includes capital appreciation and dividend return.
Maintaining its impressive track record of increasing dividends, EastGroup Properties (EGP) announces 13.9% hike in quarterly distributions.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. (NYSE: EGP) (the "Company" or "EastGroup") announced today its recent business activity.
EGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EGPWant to see what other sources are saying about Eastgroup Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eastgroup Properties Inc (EGP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch