E-Home Household Service Holdings Ltd (EJH): Price and Financial Metrics
EJH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.15||52-week high||$150.00|
|Prev. close||$4.29||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||796,782|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.33||Market Cap||11.31M|
EJH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EJH POWR Grades
- EJH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.61% of US stocks.
- EJH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 44 days.
- EJH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
EJH Stock Summary
- EJH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than only 1.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of E-HOME HOUSEHOLD SERVICE HOLDINGS LTD's share price is greater than that of 99.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EJH comes in at -1,188.35% -- higher than that of merely 0.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to E-HOME HOUSEHOLD SERVICE HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GRNQ, AEI, OCG, CVCO, and DNOW.
- Visit EJH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ej111.com.
EJH Valuation Summary
- EJH's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.5; this is 43.82% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 30 months, EJH's price/sales ratio has gone down 36.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EJH.
EJH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EJH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.31% of graded US stocks.
- EJH's asset turnover comes in at 1.182 -- ranking 7th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EJH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
E-Home Household Service Holdings Ltd (EJH) Company Bio
E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited operates as an integrated household service company in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through three segments: Installation and Maintenance, Housekeeping, and Senior Care Services. It engages in the delivery, installation, and repair and maintenance of home appliances, such as refrigerators, stoves, air conditioners, water heaters, and washing machines; and provision of home-moving, house cleaning, and nanny and maternity matron services, as well as senior care services through its Website and WeChat platform. The company also offers its services through offline channels. Its customers primarily include individuals and families. E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
EJH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EJH Latest Social Stream
View Full EJH Social Stream
Latest EJH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about E-HOME HOUSEHOLD SERVICE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EJH as an investment opportunity.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the latest news on Monday morning!
E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: EJH) (the "Company" or "E-Home"), a provider of integrated household services in China, today announced that, further to the Company's press release on September 21, 2023 related to an one (1) for ten (10) share consolidation of its issued and unissued ordinary shares (the "Share Consolidation") that was approved at the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on September 15, 2023, the Company's ordinary shares will begin to trade on
E-Home Household Services Holdings Limited Announces Extraordinary General Meeting Results on Share Consolidation and Share Capital Increase
E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: EJH) (the "Company" or "E Home"), a provider of integrated household services in China, today announced that at an extraordinary general meeting of the Company held on September 15, 2023, at 10:00 a.m., local time, at E-Home, 18/F, East Tower, Building B, Dongbai Center, Yangqiao Road, Gulou District, Fuzhou City 350001, China (the "Meeting"), its shareholders approved resolutions that would result in (i) a share consolidation of 10 issued and u
E-Home Household Services Holdings Limited signed property cleaning contracts with Wuhan Lidao Property and Longhu Property and won a series of electrical maintenance projects with a total amount of over RMB22 million
E-Home Household Services Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:EJH) (the "Company" or "eHome"), an integrated home services provider in China, the Company today announced that it has signed greening maintenance and community cleaning care contracts with Wuhan Lidao Property and Longhu Property for a number of projects, including Wuhan Lidao Property and Fuzhou Guancheng Daitong Shouxi Project, with a total amount of more than RMB 18 million. At the same time, the Company successfully won the bidding for a n
E-Home Household Services Holdings Limited's subsidiary, Zhongrun Pharmaceutical Company, won the bid to represent Xi'an Liangjian Technology Company Limited, and the related performance is expected to reach RMB 10 million
E-Home Household Services Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:EJH) (the "Company" or "eHome"), an integrated home services provider in China, the Company today announced that after a fierce competition with a number of units, its holding company Zhongrun Pharmaceuticals has successfully won the bid to represent Xi'an Liangjian Technology Co. The hospital won the bids for Yinerjie, Yinershu and Yinertong, etc. It is expected that Zhongrun Pharmaceuticals will add a total of about RMB 30 million in hospital
EJH Price Returns