Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL): Price and Financial Metrics
EL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.01||52-week high||$283.62|
|Prev. close||$145.49||52-week low||$139.41|
|Day high||$144.56||Avg. volume||2,083,919|
|50-day MA||$162.82||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$214.41||Market Cap||50.08B|
EL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EL POWR Grades
- EL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 66.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
EL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $52,802,318,110, ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC has a greater market value than 95.84% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.49, ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC is higher than 87.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC are TT, KDP, SHW, CRH, and TGT.
- Visit EL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elcompanies.com.
EL Valuation Summary
- EL's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 266.67% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EL.
EL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 88.98%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 88.98%.
The table below shows EL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.62% of graded US stocks.
- EL's asset turnover comes in at 0.821 -- ranking 31st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- BSET, ETD, and LZB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EL.
The table below shows EL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL) Company Bio
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (/ˈɛsteɪ ˈlɔːdər/ stylized asESTĒE LAUDER) is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels. (Source:Wikipedia)
EL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EL Latest Social Stream
View Full EL Social Stream
Latest EL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EL as an investment opportunity.
Delving into The Estee Lauder's intrinsic value and market position
Thailand's new Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin met with U.S. companies including Microsoft, Google, and Estee Lauder in his first trip abroad since coming to power last month, looking to draw investment to boost a flagging economy. Thailand is expected to grow 2.8%, less than previously projected, due to weaker exports. "I've been saying, Thailand is open for business ... we want to invite more foreign investors," he told reporters on Thursday.
The market may be rallying.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
The Estee Lauder Companies (EL) is battling volatile inflation levels. The company's international presence exposes it to risks of unfavorable currency rates.
EL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELWant to see what other sources are saying about Estee Lauder Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch