Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- EL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.51% of US stocks).
EL Stock Summary
- EL has a market capitalization of $119,604,141,464 -- more than approximately 97.83% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EL is currently 32.94, higher than 84.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, EL has reported earnings growth of 192.8%, putting it ahead of 88.23% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Estee Lauder Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ANTM, TGT, CVS, HDB, and INFY.
- EL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Estee Lauder Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.elcompanies.com.
EL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, EL's price/sales ratio is 181.48% higher, now standing at 7.6.
- EL's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EL.
EL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.93%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.21%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 127.85%.
The table below shows EL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.54% of graded US stocks.
- EL's asset turnover comes in at 0.817 -- ranking 31st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOXF, ETD, and BSET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EL.
The table below shows EL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$325.37||52-week high||$347.82|
|Prev. close||$331.05||52-week low||$216.25|
|Day high||$333.26||Avg. volume||1,216,770|
|50-day MA||$323.73||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$304.58||Market Cap||117.55B|
Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL) Company Bio
Estee Lauder is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EL Latest Social Stream
View Full EL Social Stream
Latest EL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Estee Lauder Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EL as an investment opportunity.
FEMSA (FMX) is likely to have gained from improved consumption trends, business momentum, digital initiatives and business expansion endeavors in Q3. Supply-chain disruptions are likely to have hurt.
Harrell Investment Partners LLC reduced its stake in The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL) by 3.8% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 7,776 shares of the companys stock after selling 303 shares during the quarter. Harrell Investment 
Harrell Investment Partners LLC decreased its position in shares of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL) by 3.8% during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm owned 7,776 shares of the companys stock after selling 303 shares during the period. Harrell Investment Partners LLCs holdings in The Estée 
Cinctive Capital Management LP grew its holdings in shares of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL) by 34.4% in the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 7,315 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 1,871 shares during the period. Cinctive Capital 
Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC reduced its stake in shares of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL) by 1.2% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 30,391 shares of the companys stock after selling 364 shares during the quarter. Silvercrest Asset 
EL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELWant to see what other sources are saying about Estee Lauder Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch