Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL): Price and Financial Metrics
EL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $110,420,362,987, Estee Lauder Companies Inc has a greater market value than 97.84% of US stocks.
- EL's current price/earnings ratio is 118.99, which is higher than 91.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EL is currently 36.77, higher than 86.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Estee Lauder Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGT, CVS, SCHW, AXP, and CHTR.
- Visit EL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elcompanies.com.
EL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$308.38||52-week high||$310.05|
|Prev. close||$304.39||52-week low||$156.31|
|Day high||$310.05||Avg. volume||1,404,606|
|50-day MA||$288.55||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$242.26||Market Cap||111.87B|
Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL) Company Bio
Estee Lauder is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in New York, New York.
EL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Estee Lauder Companies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Estee Lauder Companies Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 93% of its capital from equity, and 7% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 76.96% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 21.81% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EL Latest Social Stream
View Full EL Social Stream
Latest EL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Estee Lauder Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EL as an investment opportunity.
Inter Parfums' (IPAR) subsidiary concludes the acquisition of its envisioned headquarters from Apsys for nearly $149 million. The company will host all teams in the location by spring 2022.
So what will the stock market do today?
Enrico Frezza, Peace Out Skincare Founder, joined Yahoo Finance to discuss how his company is cartering to Gen Z.
This synthetic biology stock made progress in the past year, but is it ready for prime time?
From Concrete to Cosmetics, Two More Strong Buy Stocks.
EL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELWant to see what other sources are saying about Estee Lauder Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!