Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EL POWR Grades
- EL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.41% of US stocks).
EL Stock Summary
- EL has a higher market value than 97.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $82,965,810,856.
- ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 34.71, ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLZ, MMC, INFY, NOC, and TJX.
- Visit EL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elcompanies.com.
EL Valuation Summary
- EL's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 142.11% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EL.
EL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 111.45%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 634.34%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 32.18%.
The table below shows EL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.62% of graded US stocks.
- EL's asset turnover comes in at 0.821 -- ranking 31st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- BSET, ETD, and LZB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EL.
The table below shows EL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.29||52-week high||$374.20|
|Prev. close||$215.90||52-week low||$213.08|
|Day high||$219.32||Avg. volume||1,524,233|
|50-day MA||$255.31||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$274.60||Market Cap||77.19B|
Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL) Company Bio
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (/ˈɛsteɪ ˈlɔːdər/ stylized asESTĒE LAUDER) is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EL Latest Social Stream
View Full EL Social Stream
Latest EL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EL as an investment opportunity.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.'s (NYSE:EL) latest 5.7% decline adds to one-year losses, institutional investors may consider drastic measures
A look at the shareholders of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. ( NYSE:EL ) can tell us which group is most powerful. The...
The Estée Lauder Companies Launches 2022 Breast Cancer Campaign to Honor 30th Anniversary and Positively Impact the Global Breast Cancer Community
NEW YORK, September 30, 2022--In the 30 years since Evelyn H. Lauder launched The Estée Lauder Companies’ Breast Cancer Campaign (The Campaign) and co-created the Pink Ribbon in 1992, The Campaign’s mission to help create a breast cancer-free world for all has remained steadfast. The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) has a long-standing commitment to helping women and girls achieve their highest potential. As ELC’s largest corporate social impact program, The Campaign is a cornerstone of ELC’s social
Estee Lauder (EL) closed at $228.14 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.91% move from the prior day.
The Estee Lauder Companies (EL) signs a license agreement with BALMAIN to introduce BALMAIN BEAUTY. The collaboration is likely to launch in fall 2024.
With The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.'s (NYSE:EL)) price down 3.8% this week, insiders might find some solace having sold US$21m worth of shares earlier this year.
Over the past year, insiders sold US$21m worth of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. ( NYSE:EL ) stock at an average price...
EL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELWant to see what other sources are saying about Estee Lauder Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch