Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.46% of US stocks).
EL Stock Summary
- EL has a higher market value than 97.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $102,194,851,544.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EL is 2.85 -- better than 82.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Estee Lauder Companies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 203.57%; that's higher than 89.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFY, BKNG, HDB, MMC, and MDLZ.
- Visit EL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elcompanies.com.
EL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, EL's price/sales ratio is 181.48% higher, now standing at 7.6.
- EL's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EL.
EL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.82%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 67.46%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.72%.
The table below shows EL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.62% of graded US stocks.
- EL's asset turnover comes in at 0.821 -- ranking 31st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- BSET, ETD, and LZB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EL.
The table below shows EL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$232.06||52-week high||$374.20|
|Prev. close||$236.60||52-week low||$225.39|
|Day high||$236.23||Avg. volume||1,688,184|
|50-day MA||$259.67||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$309.61||Market Cap||82.93B|
Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A (EL) Company Bio
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (/ˈɛsteɪ ˈlɔːdər/ stylized asESTĒE LAUDER) is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EL Latest Social Stream
View Full EL Social Stream
Latest EL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Estee Lauder Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EL as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Estee Lauder Cos. said it suspended a top executive because of a post on his personal Instagram account that included references to a racial slur and the coronavirus.Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateZelenskiy Says Russia Trying to Seize Chernobyl: Ukraine UpdateStocks Pare Losses, Oil Surges on Russia Assault: Markets WrapThe $200 Billion Club Loses Last Member as Elon
John Demsey was suspended without pay following the backlash over a post on his personal account that contained a racial slur and jokes about Covid-19.
Fragrance sales continued to grow during the pandemic and are likely to continue at a healthy pace.
M·A·C Cosmetics Launches Back-to-M·A·C Recycling Program in Germany, Norway, Greece & Czech Republic
M·A·C Cosmetics’ has expanded its pioneer Back-to-M·A·C takeback program to Germany, Norway, Greece and the Czech Republic to further its commitment to reducing the environmental impact of its pack...
British retailer Marks & Spencer said on Tuesday it has agreed a new online and in-store partnership with Estee Lauder owned skincare and make-up brand Clinique. Since 2020, M&S has been selling third-party brands to broaden the appeal of its business. It said that from this summer about 500 Clinique products for women and men will be available on M&S.com for free next day delivery or click & collect to more than 700 locations.
EL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELWant to see what other sources are saying about Estee Lauder Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch