Envela Corp. (ELA): Price and Financial Metrics
ELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$8.05|
|Prev. close||$4.88||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||49,117|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.47||Market Cap||127.49M|
ELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELA POWR Grades
- ELA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.53% of US stocks.
- ELA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ELA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.46% of US stocks).
ELA Stock Summary
- ENVELA CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.4% of US listed stocks.
- ELA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 256.23 -- higher than 88.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ELA's went public 31.54 years ago, making it older than 81.51% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENVELA CORP are FIZZ, TR, CIX, TAIT, and JCTCF.
- Visit ELA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envela.com.
ELA Valuation Summary
- ELA's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.1; this is 28.62% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ELA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELA.
ELA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 77.71%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 19.49%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2297.46%.
The table below shows ELA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Envela Corp. (ELA) Company Bio
Envela Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, primarily buys and sells jewelry and bullion products to individual consumers, dealers, and institutions in the United States. It offers jewelry and fine-watch products, including bridal jewelry, fashion jewelry, custom-made jewelry, diamonds, and other gemstones, as well as watches and jewelry components. The company also buys and sells various forms of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium products, including United States and other government coins, private mint medallions, art bars, and trade unit bars; numismatic items, such as rare coins, currency, medals, tokens, and other collectibles; scrap gold, as well as provides jewelry and watches repair services. In addition, it offers end-of-life electronics recycling services; IT-asset disposition services; and services to companies upgrading their software, and hardware or networking capabilities; or moving to cloud services. As of June 30, 2020, Envela Corporation marketed its products and services through five retail locations under various banners, including Charleston Gold & Diamond Exchange, and Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange, as well as through cgdeinc.com and dgse.com e-commerce sites. The company was formerly known as DGSE Companies, Inc. and changed its name to Envela Corporation in December 2019. Envela Corporation was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
ELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELA Latest Social Stream
View Full ELA Social Stream
Latest ELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENVELA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELA as an investment opportunity.
Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company") today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Steven Kretchmer, Inc., a well-established jewelry manufacturer, which will help diversify and enhance Envela's Consumer Division. Under the terms of the agreement, Claudia Kretchmer and the current Kretchmer management team will continue to lead the company.
Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company"), today announced that Claudia Kretchmer has been named as Artistic Director of Jewelry for its Consumer Division.
NEW YORK, NY / ASSESSWIRE / September 8, 2023 / Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company") today announced the Company will be participating in Lake Street Capital Markets' 7th Annual Best Ideas Growth (BIG7) Conference on Thursday, September 14, 2023. The conference is being held at The Yale Club in New York City.Management will be available for one-on-one and group meetings with investors throughout the day.
Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company") today announced the Company will be participating in the B.
Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company") today announced an update on its stock-repurchase program.
ELA Price Returns