Entergy Louisiana Llc (ELA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELA Stock Summary
- Envela Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.35% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ELA is currently 45.31, higher than 88.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ELA is more volatile than only 14.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Envela Corp are NTZ, IMKTA, HFFG, BRID, and EVK.
- ELA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Envela Corp's official web site, go to www.envela.com.
ELA Valuation Summary
- ELA's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 70.97% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ELA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 79.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ELA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 79.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELA.
ELA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 709.9%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 83.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 436.04%.
The table below shows ELA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.86||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$4.96||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$4.98||Avg. volume||36,419|
|50-day MA||$4.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.31||Market Cap||130.86M|
Entergy Louisiana Llc (ELA) Company Bio
Envela Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, primarily buys and sells jewelry and bullion products to individual consumers, dealers, and institutions in the United States. It offers jewelry and fine-watch products, including bridal jewelry, fashion jewelry, custom-made jewelry, diamonds, and other gemstones, as well as watches and jewelry components. The company also buys and sells various forms of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium products, including United States and other government coins, private mint medallions, art bars, and trade unit bars; numismatic items, such as rare coins, currency, medals, tokens, and other collectibles; scrap gold, as well as provides jewelry and watches repair services. In addition, it offers end-of-life electronics recycling services; IT-asset disposition services; and services to companies upgrading their software, and hardware or networking capabilities; or moving to cloud services. As of June 30, 2020, Envela Corporation marketed its products and services through five retail locations under various banners, including Charleston Gold & Diamond Exchange, and Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange, as well as through cgdeinc.com and dgse.com e-commerce sites. The company was formerly known as DGSE Companies, Inc. and changed its name to Envela Corporation in December 2019. Envela Corporation was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELA Latest Social Stream
View Full ELA Social Stream
Latest ELA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Envela Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELA as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / December 7, 2021 / Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company") announced today that Richard D. Schepp, former Chief Administrative Officer of Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS), will be appointed to Envela's Board of Directors as an independent member.
Envela Corporation (ELA) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Revenue Up 12% Quarter-over-Quarter to $37.7 MillionDALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / November 3, 2021 / Envela Corporation(NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company"), today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / November 3, 2021 / Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company") announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary ECHG, LLC has completed its purchase of the assets of Avail Recovery Solutions, LLC, a leader in IT asset recovery services and part of environmentally friendly recommerce sector.About ECHG ECHG helps a number of the world's leading brands and retailers accelerate their sustainability transformations by extending their assets' life cycle
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / October 27, 2021 / Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company"), announced that it plans to report its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 after the market close on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.About EnvelaEnvela and its subsidiaries engage in diverse business activities within the recommerce sector.
ELA Price Returns