e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ELF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ELF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.99% of US stocks).
ELF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 228.91, elf Beauty Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for elf Beauty Inc is higher than 90.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of elf Beauty Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to elf Beauty Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SHOO, OMCL, CPSH, DFIN, and RGEN.
- Visit ELF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elfcosmetics.com.
ELF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ELF's price/sales ratio is 55.17% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- ELF's price/sales ratio has moved down $1.3 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELF.
ELF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.00||52-week high||$31.29|
|Prev. close||$27.62||52-week low||$17.32|
|Day high||$28.12||Avg. volume||725,851|
|50-day MA||$28.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.42||Market Cap||1.45B|
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Company Bio
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. develops, markets, and sells cosmetic products under the e.l.f. brand name. The company offers beauty products for eyes, lips, face, and skin care, as well as kits and beauty tools. Its eye makeup products comprise eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara and eyelashes, and eyebrow grooming products; lip care products include lipsticks, glosses, and liners; and face makeup products consist of foundation products, primers, blushes, powders, concealers, bronzers, tinted moisturizers, shimmers, and luminizers. The company was formerly known as J.A. Cosmetics Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. in April 2016. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakland, California.
ELF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELF Latest Social Stream
View Full ELF Social Stream
Latest ELF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about elf Beauty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELF as an investment opportunity.
OAKLAND, Calif., Jun 17, 2021--When the beauty verse and crypto world collide! e.l.f. Cosmetics is pushing new frontiers and disrupting the digital space with the launch of #CryptoCosmetics. Three of e.l.f.’s beloved "holy grail" products — Poreless Putty Primer, 16HR Camo Concealer and Ride or Die Lip Balm—are getting dipped in digital gold and going 100% crypto for e.l.f.’s first collection of NFTs, or as we call them "Ne.l.f.Ts," our favorite new e.l.f.ism. Now you can own your own Crypto Cos
With the social calendars filling up, cosmetic sales are expected to reach pre-pandemic levels this year.
The cosmetics industry makes consumer beauty products such as makeup, lotions, shampoos, perfumes, hair colors, and accessories. Companies in this group include Revlon Inc. (REV), Inter Parfums Inc. (IPAR), and South Korea-based Amorepacific Corp. (090430). Although there is no direct benchmark for the cosmetics industry, most cosmetics companies are considered part of the consumer staples sector.
The makeup industry starts to kick back into the swing of things as mask mandates ease.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 26, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants KC Katten – Vice President-Investor Relations Tarang Amin – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mandy Fields – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Dara Mohsenian – Morgan Stanley Erinn...
ELF Price Returns