e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ELF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ELF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.45% of US stocks).
ELF Stock Summary
- ELF's current price/earnings ratio is 68.31, which is higher than 89.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ELF is currently 39.01, higher than 86.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, elf Beauty Inc is reporting a growth rate of 129.49%; that's higher than 84.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to elf Beauty Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZDGE, BWEN, CLAR, SCHN, and CRVL.
- ELF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit elf Beauty Inc's official web site, go to www.elfcosmetics.com.
ELF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ELF's EV/EBIT ratio is 505% higher, now standing at 108.9.
- ELF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, ELF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 995.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELF.
ELF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.63% of graded US stocks.
- ELF's asset turnover comes in at 0.755 -- ranking 35th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- TPX, BTN, and KBAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELF.
The table below shows ELF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.16||52-week high||$33.63|
|Prev. close||$28.61||52-week low||$20.49|
|Day high||$28.66||Avg. volume||493,254|
|50-day MA||$24.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.91||Market Cap||1.47B|
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Company Bio
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. develops, markets, and sells cosmetic products under the e.l.f. brand name. The company offers beauty products for eyes, lips, face, and skin care, as well as kits and beauty tools. Its eye makeup products comprise eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara and eyelashes, and eyebrow grooming products; lip care products include lipsticks, glosses, and liners; and face makeup products consist of foundation products, primers, blushes, powders, concealers, bronzers, tinted moisturizers, shimmers, and luminizers. The company was formerly known as J.A. Cosmetics Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. in April 2016. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakland, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELF Latest Social Stream
View Full ELF Social Stream
Latest ELF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about elf Beauty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELF as an investment opportunity.
With its stock down 16% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE:ELF). However, the...
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2022, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Tarang Amin – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Melinda Fried – Head of Corporate Communications Mandy Fields – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Andrea Teixeira – JPMorgan Steph Wissink – Jefferies Dara...
The following slide deck was published by e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call....
e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 60% and 3.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Elf Beauty Inc. rose more than 1% in the extended session Wednesday after the beauty products retailer reported fiscal third-quarter profit and sales above expectations and tweaked guidance for the year higher. Elf said it earned $6.2 million, or 12 cents a share, in the quarter, compared with $4.3 million, or 8 cents a share, in the year-ago period. Adjusted for one-time items, the company earned 24 cents a share. Elf said sales increased 11% to $98.1 million, mostly thanks to sales t
ELF Price Returns