e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELF POWR Grades
- ELF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ELF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.41% of US stocks).
ELF Stock Summary
- ELF's current price/earnings ratio is 116.41, which is higher than 93.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for elf Beauty Inc is higher than 92.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of elf Beauty Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to elf Beauty Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INFU, LRN, CLAR, WINA, and III.
- Visit ELF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elfcosmetics.com.
ELF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ELF's EV/EBIT ratio is 505% higher, now standing at 108.9.
- ELF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, ELF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 995.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELF.
ELF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.48% of graded US stocks.
- ELF's asset turnover comes in at 0.723 -- ranking 35th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FLXS, TPX, and PRPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELF.
The table below shows ELF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.19||52-week high||$31.67|
|Prev. close||$29.19||52-week low||$18.08|
|Day high||$29.42||Avg. volume||639,638|
|50-day MA||$29.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.00||Market Cap||1.51B|
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Company Bio
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. develops, markets, and sells cosmetic products under the e.l.f. brand name. The company offers beauty products for eyes, lips, face, and skin care, as well as kits and beauty tools. Its eye makeup products comprise eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara and eyelashes, and eyebrow grooming products; lip care products include lipsticks, glosses, and liners; and face makeup products consist of foundation products, primers, blushes, powders, concealers, bronzers, tinted moisturizers, shimmers, and luminizers. The company was formerly known as J.A. Cosmetics Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. in April 2016. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakland, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELF Latest Social Stream
View Full ELF Social Stream
Latest ELF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about elf Beauty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELF as an investment opportunity.
The cosmetics industry makes consumer beauty products such as makeup, lotions, shampoos, perfumes, hair colors, and accessories. Companies in this group include Revlon Inc. (REV), Inter Parfums Inc. (IPAR), and South Korea-based Amorepacific Corp.
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc.'s (NYSE:ELF) Stock Has Shown A Decent Performance: Have Financials A Role To Play?
e.l.f. Beauty's (NYSE:ELF) stock is up by 8.4% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are usually aligned...
ELF Beauty shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 78 to 81.
Tarang Amin, e.l.f. Beauty CEO, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss e.l.f. Beauty’s Q1 earnings out yesterday, outlook for the beauty industry post-Covid, and the company’s push to attract Gen Z customers via TikTok.
OAKLAND, Calif., August 05, 2021--Confidence soars off the charts with one swipe of the new Big Mood Mascara from e.l.f. Cosmetics. The latest and loudest mascara that is created clean, cruelty free and vegan, Big Mood produces mega volume and massive lift for the baddest blinks you’ll ever see. A daring, inspiring and confident mascara calls for a teammate with equal attitude. That’s why e.l.f. is joining forces for Big Mood Mascara with a one-of-a-kind, larger-than-life recording artist Tierra
ELF Price Returns