e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ELF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.71% of US stocks.
- ELF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- ELF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ELF Stock Summary
- ELF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 384.64 -- higher than 93.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.82, elf Beauty Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for elf Beauty Inc is higher than 92.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to elf Beauty Inc are INMD, PVBC, CRVL, BSIG, and VMD.
- ELF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit elf Beauty Inc's official web site, go to www.elfcosmetics.com.
ELF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ELF's EV/EBIT ratio is 505% higher, now standing at 108.9.
- ELF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, ELF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 995.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELF.
ELF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.63% of graded US stocks.
- ELF's asset turnover comes in at 0.755 -- ranking 35th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- TPX, BTN, and KBAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELF.
The table below shows ELF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.09||52-week high||$33.63|
|Prev. close||$27.33||52-week low||$21.15|
|Day high||$27.67||Avg. volume||392,586|
|50-day MA||$30.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.52||Market Cap||1.41B|
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Company Bio
e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. develops, markets, and sells cosmetic products under the e.l.f. brand name. The company offers beauty products for eyes, lips, face, and skin care, as well as kits and beauty tools. Its eye makeup products comprise eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara and eyelashes, and eyebrow grooming products; lip care products include lipsticks, glosses, and liners; and face makeup products consist of foundation products, primers, blushes, powders, concealers, bronzers, tinted moisturizers, shimmers, and luminizers. The company was formerly known as J.A. Cosmetics Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. in April 2016. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakland, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELF Latest Social Stream
View Full ELF Social Stream
Latest ELF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about elf Beauty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELF as an investment opportunity.
Enthusiast Gaming and e.l.f. Cosmetics Announce “Rising Stars: Collegiate Edition” Talent Competition To Find The Next Gaming Superstar
e.l.f. Cosmetics Becomes the First Beauty Brand to Co-Create “Rising Stars”TORONTO, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (“Enthusiast Gaming” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:EGLX; TSX:EGLX), a media and content platform for video game and esports fans to connect and engage, today announced the new season of “Rising Stars,” a competition series that searches for the next great content creators. This season, e.l.f. Cosmetics (NYSE: ELF) will co-create the series with Enthusi
The cosmetics industry makes consumer beauty products such as makeup, lotions, shampoos, perfumes, hair colors, and accessories. Companies in this group include Revlon Inc. (REV), Inter Parfums Inc. (IPAR), and South Korea-based Amorepacific Corp.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of e.l.f. Beauty, Inc...
Coty CEO: Prestige fragrance will see ‘structural growth’ and is ‘one of the most TikTok-able’ categories
Coty CEO Sue Nabi joins Yahoo Finance Live to break down how the beauty brand has been able to grow through diverse product lines, versatility in foreign markets, celebrity brand ambassadors, and finding opportunities during the pandemic.
CORRECTING and REPLACING VIDEO e.l.f. Beauty Reduces More Than One Million Pounds of Packaging Materials
OAKLAND, Calif., November 15, 2021--Please replace the video with the accompanying corrected video.
ELF Price Returns