Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS): Price and Financial Metrics
ELS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,576,326,865, Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc has a greater market value than 86.73% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 92.46% of US stocks.
- ELS's price/sales ratio is 12.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXR, SLG, PSXP, OHI, and AIZ.
- Visit ELS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitylifestyleproperties.com.
ELS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ELS Price/Volume Stats
Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS) Company Bio
Equity LifeStyle Properties engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties and leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.