Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc. (ELS): Price and Financial Metrics
ELS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.36||52-week high||$74.40|
|Prev. close||$63.71||52-week low||$56.91|
|Day high||$63.60||Avg. volume||1,151,041|
|50-day MA||$67.48||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$67.16||Market Cap||11.62B|
ELS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ELS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.12% of US stocks.
- ELS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ELS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.47% of US stocks).
ELS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 813.41, EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.12% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 93.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ELS is more volatile than merely 1.24% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NXRT, FCPT, DEA, UMH, and BRX.
- ELS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.equitylifestyleproperties.com.
ELS Valuation Summary
- ELS's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 681.82% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ELS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELS.
ELS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.94%.
The table below shows ELS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.42% of graded US stocks.
- ELS's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 76th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SSSS, LAZ, and WHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELS.
The table below shows ELS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc. (ELS) Company Bio
Equity LifeStyle Properties engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties and leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ELS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELS Latest Social Stream
View Full ELS Social Stream
Latest ELS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELS as an investment opportunity.
Nothing lasts forever on Wall Street. Today's champion stocks are tomorrow's bums and vice versa. For investors, the conundrum is determining when the downtrodden stocks will turn around. Buying after a long price decline is risky because investors must distinguish between the proverbial "falling knife" that may continue to drop versus an opportunity to buy a quality stock that will appreciate nicely over time. Sometimes it pays to watch for trends and gauge what should be the future direction o
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (NYSE:ELS) recently announced a dividend of $0.45 per share, payable on 2023-10-13, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-28. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best mid-cap value ETFs. If you want to skip our primer on value and mid-cap investing as well as the latest trends in the stock market, then check out 5 Best Mid-Cap Value ETFs. The stock market is filled with thousands of companies with […]
September has generally been described as a difficult month for the stock market. This trend dates back almost 100 years and is sometimes attributed to investors making changes to their portfolios by taking profits as summer ends. This year, the post-Labor Day holiday week began in dour fashion for several real estate investment trusts (REITs) as a slew of analyst downgrades hit the wires shortly before the opening bell on Sept. 5. Take a look at five downgrades that negatively impacted the REIT
Style Box ETF report for MDYV
ELS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch