Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS): Price and Financial Metrics
ELS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ELS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.35% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ELS is more volatile than merely 0.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc are SMLP, ADC, DOC, DAC, and KIM.
- Visit ELS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitylifestyleproperties.com.
ELS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.86||52-week high||$75.42|
|Prev. close||$59.10||52-week low||$41.97|
|Day high||$60.14||Avg. volume||948,772|
|50-day MA||$61.80||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$62.93||Market Cap||10.91B|
Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS) Company Bio
Equity LifeStyle Properties engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties and leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ELS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc ended up being:
- Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.42% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ELS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELS Latest Social Stream
View Full ELS Social Stream
Latest ELS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELS as an investment opportunity.
BMO Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Equity Lifestyle Properties
Image source: The Motley Fool. Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (NYSE: ELS)Q4 2020 Earnings CallJan 26, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, everyone, and thank you all for joining us to discuss Equity LifeStyle Properties' Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2020 Results.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 26, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE: ELS) (referred to herein as “we,” “us,” and “our”) today announced results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. All Common Stock and OP Units as well as per share results reflect the two for one stock split that was completed on October 15, 2019. Additionally, all per share results are reported on a fully diluted basis unless otherwise noted. Financial Results for the Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2020 For the
Equity LifeStyle Properties , Will stock surge before Earnings results? Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Equity LifeStyle Properties announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
ELS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!