Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELS POWR Grades
- ELS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ELS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.53% of US stocks).
ELS Stock Summary
- ELS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,444.37 -- higher than 98.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 93.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIW, ADC, KIM, WPC, and REG.
- Visit ELS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitylifestyleproperties.com.
ELS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ELS's price/sales ratio is 717.65% higher, now standing at 13.9.
- ELS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ELS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 47.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELS.
ELS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 66.1%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.03%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.56%.
The table below shows ELS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.87% of graded US stocks.
- ELS's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 76th of 457 Trading stocks.
- HNNA, RYN, and REFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELS.
The table below shows ELS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.13||52-week high||$88.47|
|Prev. close||$82.98||52-week low||$57.93|
|Day high||$83.65||Avg. volume||818,617|
|50-day MA||$82.68||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$70.16||Market Cap||15.16B|
Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS) Company Bio
Equity LifeStyle Properties engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties and leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELS Latest Social Stream
View Full ELS Social Stream
Latest ELS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 best real estate stocks for 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis and go directly to the 5 Best Real Estate Stocks for 2021. The real estate sector lost a great deal in the face of pandemic-related restrictions in 2020. According to a report […]
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS): Price Now Near $82.76; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis
Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe. The post Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS): Price Now Near $82.76; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On July 23, 2021, the Board of Directors of Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS) (referred to herein as we, us, and our) declared a third quarter 2021 dividend of $0.3625 per common share, representing, on an annualized basis, a dividend of $1.45 per common share. The dividend will be paid on October 8, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 24, 2021. This press release includes certain forward-looking statements within the
Image source: The Motley Fool. Equity LifeStyle Properties, inc (NYSE: ELS)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 20, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, everyone and thank you all for joining us to discuss Equity LifeStyle Properties' Second Quarter 2021 Results.
Boasting A 20% Return On Equity, Is Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS) A Top Quality Stock?
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
ELS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch