Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS): Price and Financial Metrics
ELS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 92.42% of US stocks.
- ELS's price/sales ratio is 12.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.56% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of 88.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXR, SLG, PSXP, OHI, and POST.
- Visit ELS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitylifestyleproperties.com.
ELS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ELS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.24||52-week high||$75.25|
|Prev. close||$74.30||52-week low||$53.47|
|Day high||$75.25||Avg. volume||779,229|
|50-day MA||$71.22||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$66.53||Market Cap||13.70B|
Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. (ELS) Company Bio
Equity LifeStyle Properties engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties and leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.