Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc. (ELS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELS POWR Grades
- ELS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.3% of US stocks.
- ELS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ELS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.95% of US stocks).
ELS Stock Summary
- ELS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 525.5 -- higher than 94.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ELS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.12% of US equities we're observing.
- ELS's price/sales ratio is 8.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC are GATX, UE, BRX, OSG, and LSI.
- Visit ELS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitylifestyleproperties.com.
ELS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ELS's price/sales ratio is 90.7% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ELS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELS.
ELS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.94%.
The table below shows ELS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.42% of graded US stocks.
- ELS's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 76th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SSSS, LAZ, and WHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELS.
The table below shows ELS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ELS, see our ELS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$87.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
ELS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.64||52-week high||$83.80|
|Prev. close||$65.89||52-week low||$56.91|
|Day high||$66.38||Avg. volume||816,624|
|50-day MA||$68.68||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$68.20||Market Cap||12.03B|
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc. (ELS) Company Bio
Equity LifeStyle Properties engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties and leases individual developed areas with access to utilities for placement of factory built homes, cottages, cabins or recreational vehicles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELS Latest Social Stream
View Full ELS Social Stream
Latest ELS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELS as an investment opportunity.
Is Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) a Safe Investment in the Current Environment?
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Income Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund rose 2.10% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.90% return for the MSCI US REIT Index (the “REIT Index”). For 2022, the fund declined […]
Those who invested in Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE:ELS) five years ago are up 77%
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
ELS to Participate at Citi CEO Conference
CHICAGO, March 03, 2023--Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE: ELS) (referred to herein as "we," "us," and "our") today announced that we will participate at the Citi 2023 Global Property CEO Conference. Members of our executive management team, including our President and CEO Marguerite Nader, will participate in a roundtable discussion followed by a question and answer session on Monday, March 6, 2023 at 7:15 AM Eastern Time. The session will be broadcast live and a link to the webcast will
ELS Declares First Quarter 2023 Dividend
CHICAGO, February 07, 2023--On February 7, 2023, the Board of Directors of Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS) (referred to herein as "we," "us," and "our") declared a first quarter 2023 dividend of $0.4475 per common share, representing, on an annualized basis, a dividend of $1.79 per common share. The dividend will be paid on April 14, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2023.
Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. (NYSE:ELS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 31, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone, and thank you all for joining us to discuss Equity LifeStyle Properties Fourth Quarter 2022 results. Our featured speakers today are Marguerite Nader, our President and CEO; Paul Seavey, our Executive Vice President and CFO; and Patrick Waite, […]
ELS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ELSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc (ELS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...