Elevance Health (ELV): Price and Financial Metrics
ELV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$433.51||52-week high||$549.52|
|Prev. close||$440.19||52-week low||$412.00|
|Day high||$439.26||Avg. volume||1,185,741|
|50-day MA||$455.76||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$465.81||Market Cap||102.16B|
ELV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELV POWR Grades
- ELV scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELV is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ELV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.39% of US stocks).
ELV Stock Summary
- ELV has a higher market value than 97.97% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $105,358,134,957.
- ELEVANCE HEALTH INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.85% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ELV is more volatile than merely 2.2% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELEVANCE HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TJX, MDLZ, BKNG, LOW, and HDB.
- Visit ELV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.antheminc.com.
ELV Valuation Summary
- ELV's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ELV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELV.
ELV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.51%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 111.09%.
The table below shows ELV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Elevance Health (ELV) Company Bio
Elevance Health Inc. operates as a health benefits company. It supports consumers, families, and communities across the entire care journey connecting to the care, support, and resources to lead healthier lives. It serves approximately 118 million people through a portfolio of medical, digital, pharmacy, behavioral, clinical, and care solutions. The company was formerly known as Anthem, Inc. and changed its name to Elevance Health Inc. in June 2022. Elevance Health Inc. was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ELV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELV Latest Social Stream
View Full ELV Social Stream
Latest ELV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELEVANCE HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELV as an investment opportunity.
Elevance Health’s Affiliated 2024 Medicare Advantage Plans Offer Simplicity and Flexibility for Consumers with Affordable Benefits Focused on Whole Health
INDIANAPOLIS, October 01, 2023--Elevance Health (NYSE: ELV) announced today that its affiliated health plans will offer simplified and flexible Medicare Advantage plans with customizable supplemental benefits to respond to the preferences of nearly 38.5 million Medicare-eligible consumers in the company’s service area, which includes 22 states and Puerto Rico.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Elevance Health, Inc. (NYSE:ELV) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Elevance Health's (NYSE:ELV) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
Elevance Health (ELV) and BCBS Louisiana have opted to withdraw the acquisition application from the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
Delving into the financial growth, competitive edges, and market outperformance of Elevance Health Inc (ELV)
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
ELV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|