Emera Incorporated (EMRAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMRAF POWR Grades
- EMRAF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- EMRAF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 43 weeks.
- EMRAF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
EMRAF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Emera Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EMRAF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.4% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Emera Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMRAF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMS, LNT, SR, OKE, and NJR.
- Visit EMRAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emera.com.
EMRAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMRAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.67||52-week high||$48.28|
|Prev. close||$45.78||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$45.99||Avg. volume||5,320|
|50-day MA||$46.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.55||Market Cap||N/A|
Emera Incorporated (EMRAF) Company Bio
Emera Incorporated, an energy and services company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity to various customers. The company is also involved in gas transmission and utility energy services businesses; and the provision of energy marketing, trading, and other energy asset management services. In addition, it transports re-gasified liquefied natural gas to consumers in the northeastern United States through its 145-kilometre pipeline in New Brunswick. As of December 31, 2019, it served approximately 406,000 customers in Florida; 534,000 customers in New Mexico; 523,000 customers in Nova Scotia; 159,000 customers in the state of Maine; and 131,000 customers in the Island of Barbados. Emera Incorporated is headquartered in Halifax, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMRAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMRAF Latest Social Stream
View Full EMRAF Social Stream
Latest EMRAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Emera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMRAF as an investment opportunity.
Emera Inc. (TSX:EMA) is working on achieving at least an 80 percent reduction in carbon emissions by 2040. The post Top Canadian Utility Stocks to Buy This Week appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Emera Incorporated (Emera or the Company) (TSX:EMA) announced today that it has renewed its at-the-market equity program (the ATM Program) that allows the Company to issue up to C$600,000,000 (or its U.S. dollar equivalent) of common shares (the Common Shares) from treasury to the public from time to time, at the Company''s discretion. Any Common Shares sold in the ATM Program will be sold through the Toronto Stock Exchange (the TSX) or any other
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Emera (TSX: EMA) reported 2021 second quarter financial results. Highlights Adjusted EPS increased by $0.06 or 13% to $0.54 from $0.48 in 2020 driven by lower financing costs and the timing impact of preferred dividend payments, as well as from increased earnings at Peoples Gas (PGS) and Emera Energy Services (EES), partially offset by lower earnings in Tampa Electric primarily due to the effects of a stronger Canadian dollar (CAD) Year-to-date
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jackie Sheppard, Chair of Emera Inc. (TSX: EMA), announces the appointment of Gil Quiniones to Emeras Board of Directors, effective today. Gil will be a tremendous contributor to the Emera Board, says Sheppard. He brings extensive experience and is one of todays energy industry leaders driving innovation, new technologies and cleaner energy solutions for customers. Mr. Quiniones career spans 30 years and extends across regulated and unregulated util
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NSP Maritime Link Inc. (NSPML) announced today that Nalcor Energy will commence delivery of the Nova Scotia Block of clean energy from the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric project through the Maritime Link transmission system to Nova Scotia by August 15, 2021. "We constructed the Maritime Link transmission project as part of a long-term vision for a regional energy transition, said Rick Janega, Emeras Chief Operating Officer, Canada and Caribbean. This tra
EMRAF Price Returns