EMX Royalty Corporation (EMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EMX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EMX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.09% of US stocks).
EMX Stock Summary
- EMX's price/sales ratio is 23.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EMX has reported earnings growth of 371.92%, putting it ahead of 94.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EMX Royalty Corp comes in at 81.94%, a number that bests 89.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMX Royalty Corp are LGHL, SAND, ASM, AVCO, and EQC.
- EMX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMX Royalty Corp's official web site, go to www.emxroyalty.com.
EMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$3.17|
|Prev. close||$1.85||52-week low||$1.72|
|Day high||$1.94||Avg. volume||142,186|
|50-day MA||$1.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||210.33M|
EMX Royalty Corporation (EMX) Company Bio
EMX Royalty Corporation, a precious and base metals royalty company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of metals and mineral properties. It explores for gold, silver, copper, molybdenum, lead, zinc, nickel, cobalt, volcanogenic massive sulfide, and iron deposits. The company's royalty and exploration portfolio primarily consist of properties in North America, Turkey, Europe, Haiti, Australia, and New Zealand, as well as in Norway. The company was formerly known as Eurasian Minerals Inc. and changed its name to EMX Royalty Corporation in July 2017. EMX Royalty Corporation is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMX Latest Social Stream
View Full EMX Social Stream
Latest EMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMX Royalty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMX as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Flotek Industries (FTK) +13%. Smart Sand (SND) +10%. Losers: AdvanSix (ASIX) -20%.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 18, 2022) - EMX Royalty Corporation (NYSE American: EMX) (TSXV: EMX) (FSE: 6E9) (the "Company", or "EMX") is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Bullion Monarch Mining, Inc., ("Bullion") has reached a settlement with Barrick Gold Corporation ("Barrick") and Barrick affiliates and subsidiaries ("Barrick Entities") with respect to Bullion's claim of non-payment of royalties by the Barrick Entities to Bullion on production fr
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 17, 2022) - EMX Royalty Corporation (NYSE American: EMX) (TSXV: EMX) (FSE: 6E9) (the "Company" or "EMX") is pleased to announce the execution of an agreement on February 14, 2022 to sell its Mo-i-Rana volcanogenic massive sulfide ("VMS") project in Norway (the "Project") to Mahvie Minerals AB ("Mahvie"), a private Swedish Company. In return for the transfer of the Project to Mahvie, the agreement provides EMX with a 9.9% equity ...
While EMX Royalty Corporation ( CVE:EMX ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
EMX Assigns Arizona Exploration Permit to Arizona Sonoran Copper Company in Return for Cash and Royalty Payments
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 10, 2022) - EMX Royalty Corporation (NYSE American: EMX) (TSXV: EMX) (FSE: 6E9) (the "Company" or "EMX") is pleased to announce the execution, by its wholly-owned subsidiary Bronco Creek Exploration Inc., of an Assignment and Assumption agreement as well as a Royalty Agreement (the "Agreements") for transfer of EMX's Arizona State Exploration Permit ("Permit") to Cactus 110 LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Arizona Sonoran Copper Company, I
EMX Price Returns