ENGlobal Corporation (ENG): Price and Financial Metrics
ENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.33||52-week high||$1.45|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||199,982|
|50-day MA||$0.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.53||Market Cap||13.58M|
ENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENG Stock Summary
- ENG has a higher market value than merely 7.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,069,582.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENG is 16.37 -- better than 97.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENGLOBAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 271.04%; that's higher than 94.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENGLOBAL CORP are FORD, TITN, ARHS, KRT, and WEYS.
- ENG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENGLOBAL CORP's official web site, go to www.englobal.com.
ENG Valuation Summary
- ENG's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 106.37% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ENG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENG.
ENG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1334.78%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.86%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -456.61%.
The table below shows ENG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.24% of graded US stocks.
- ENG's asset turnover comes in at 1.474 -- ranking 58th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NLSN, AWRE, and DXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENG.
The table below shows ENG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENGlobal Corporation (ENG) Company Bio
ENGlobal Corporation provides engineered modular solutions and professional services primarily to the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM); and Automation segments. The EPCM segment offers engineering services and fabrication relating to the development, management, and execution of projects requiring professional engineering and related project management services primarily to the energy industry, which include conceptual studies, project definition, cost estimating, engineering design, environmental compliance, material procurement, project management, and construction management. The Automation segment provides services related to the design, integration, and implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automated data gathering systems, information technology, and electrical projects; and designs, assembles, integrates, and services control and instrumentation systems for applications in the energy and processing related industries. It also offers automated fuel handling systems and maintenance services to branches of the U.S. military and public sector entities; and electrical and instrument installation, technical, maintenance and calibration, and repair services. This segment serves petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production, process, and pulp and paper industries, as well as the United States government. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
ENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENG Social Stream
Latest ENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENGLOBAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENG as an investment opportunity.
ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG),a provider of innovative engineering project solutions for the energy industry, today announced that it has filed its second quarter report on Form 10-Q with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for the quarter ended July 1, 2023.
It's time to start off the day right with an overview of all the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday!
ENGlobal Corporation's (NASDAQ:ENG)2023 annual shareholders' meeting was held on June 29, 2023 in Houston.
ENGlobal Corporation Granted 180-Day Extension by NASDAQ to Regain Compliance with Minimum Bid Price Rule
ENGlobal Corporation (Nasdaq:ENG), a leading provider of innovative engineering project solutions for the energy industry, today announced it had received notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") indicating that the Company will have an additional 180-day grace period, or until December 18, 2023, to regain compliance with NASDAQ's $1.00 minimum bid requirement.
ENGlobal Announces Payoff of Pacific Western Credit Facility, New Credit Agreement and Operational Update
ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG) ("ENGlobal" or the "Company"),a leading provider of innovative engineering project solutions for the energy industry, today announced that it has repaid its credit facility with Pacific Western Business Finance in full and entered into a new credit agreement with Alliance 2000, Ltd., the family limited partnership of ENGlobal Executive Chairman William A.
ENG Price Returns