ENGlobal Corporation (ENG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENG POWR Grades
- ENG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENG is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ENG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ENG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174.77%, Englobal Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.14% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Englobal Corp is reporting a growth rate of -288.45%; that's higher than just 7.23% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ENG is more volatile than 98.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Englobal Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OCC, RMCF, UTI, HIL, and NP.
- ENG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Englobal Corp's official web site, go to www.englobal.com.
ENG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ENG's price/earnings ratio is 254.93% lower, now standing at -47.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ENG's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENG.
ENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.64||52-week high||$9.40|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$2.85||Avg. volume||2,338,060|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||73.89M|
ENGlobal Corporation (ENG) Company Bio
ENGlobal Corporation provides engineered modular solutions and professional services primarily to the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM); and Automation segments. The EPCM segment offers engineering services and fabrication relating to the development, management, and execution of projects requiring professional engineering and related project management services primarily to the energy industry, which include conceptual studies, project definition, cost estimating, engineering design, environmental compliance, material procurement, project management, and construction management. The Automation segment provides services related to the design, integration, and implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automated data gathering systems, information technology, and electrical projects; and designs, assembles, integrates, and services control and instrumentation systems for applications in the energy and processing related industries. It also offers automated fuel handling systems and maintenance services to branches of the U.S. military and public sector entities; and electrical and instrument installation, technical, maintenance and calibration, and repair services. This segment serves petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production, process, and pulp and paper industries, as well as the United States government. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
ENG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ENG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Englobal Corp ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Englobal Corp, consider:
- Englobal Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.29% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Englobal Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENG Social Stream
Latest ENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Englobal Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENG as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / June 17, 2021 / ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative, engineered modular solutions, today reported that it has been selected to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U. markets close on Friday, June 25, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions posted by Russell on June 4, 2021.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / June 15, 2021 / ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative, engineered modular solutions, today reported that it has delivered the last of 24 process modules being used to construct a complete hydrogen production unit located on an 800 acre-plus site in Hugoton, Kansas. Following several months of additional fabrication and construction and start-up support, ENGlobal's customer, Seaboard Energy, will use the hydrogen from this unit to begin ope
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
No summary available.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / June 2, 2021 / ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG) ("ENGlobal" or the "Company"), a leading provider of complete project solutions for renewable and traditional energy, today announced it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 7,142,859 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $2.80 per share in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
ENG Price Returns