ENGlobal Corporation (ENG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENG POWR Grades
- ENG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 136 days.
- ENG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.99% of US stocks).
ENG Stock Summary
- ENG has a higher market value than merely 9.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,967,534.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 112.93%, ENGLOBAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.98% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENGLOBAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 406.89%; that's higher than 96.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGTI, CVCO, CNET, WEYS, and GRBK.
- Visit ENG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.englobal.com.
ENG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ENG's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.11% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- ENG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENG.
ENG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.7%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1334.78%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2287.73%.
The table below shows ENG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.24% of graded US stocks.
- ENG's asset turnover comes in at 1.474 -- ranking 58th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NLSN, AWRE, and DXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENG.
The table below shows ENG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$2.53|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||136,056|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.13||Market Cap||31.83M|
ENGlobal Corporation (ENG) Company Bio
ENGlobal Corporation provides engineered modular solutions and professional services primarily to the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM); and Automation segments. The EPCM segment offers engineering services and fabrication relating to the development, management, and execution of projects requiring professional engineering and related project management services primarily to the energy industry, which include conceptual studies, project definition, cost estimating, engineering design, environmental compliance, material procurement, project management, and construction management. The Automation segment provides services related to the design, integration, and implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automated data gathering systems, information technology, and electrical projects; and designs, assembles, integrates, and services control and instrumentation systems for applications in the energy and processing related industries. It also offers automated fuel handling systems and maintenance services to branches of the U.S. military and public sector entities; and electrical and instrument installation, technical, maintenance and calibration, and repair services. This segment serves petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production, process, and pulp and paper industries, as well as the United States government. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENG Social Stream
Latest ENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENGLOBAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENG as an investment opportunity.
ENG (NASDAQ:ENG),a leading provider of innovative project delivery solutions for the energy industry, today announced that ENG and RETI are working diligently on developing the FEED (Front End Engineering and Design) for the Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) and Renewable Diesel (RD) project in Calgary.
ENGlobal (ENG) to raise $3.4M through a registered direct offering and concurrent private placement.The company has entered into a definitive agreement with a single institutional…
ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG) ("ENGlobal" or the "Company"), a leading provider of complete project solutions for renewable and traditional energy, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 3,971,000 shares of its common stock (the "Shares"), in a registered direct offering (the "Offering") and warrants to purchase up to 3,971,000 shares of its common stock
ENG (NASDAQ:ENG),a leading provider of innovative project delivery solutions for the energy industry, today announced it has received an award valued at over $9 million from Calgary-based Reconciliation Energy Transition Inc. (RETI) to perform the front-end engineering and design ("FEED") work for a 6,500 barrel per day (bpd) sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) and renewable diesel (RD) project as part of RETI's Calgary Region Green Energy Industrial
ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2022 ENGlobal Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.07 EPS, expectations were $-0.05. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the ENG 2022 Third Quarter Financial Results Conference call. At the request of ENG, today’s call is being recorded and will be available for […]
ENG Price Returns