ENGlobal Corporation (ENG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ENG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.24% of US stocks.
- ENG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ENG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.59% of US stocks).
ENG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $44,752,891, ENGLOBAL CORP has a greater market value than merely 12.49% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ENGLOBAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENGLOBAL CORP comes in at -37.83%, a number that bests only 4.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENGLOBAL CORP are NODK, OCC, PFMT, ZUMZ, and CVCO.
- ENG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENGLOBAL CORP's official web site, go to www.englobal.com.
ENG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ENG's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ENG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENG.
ENG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13007.69%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 23%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.72%.
The table below shows ENG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.24% of graded US stocks.
- ENG's asset turnover comes in at 1.474 -- ranking 58th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NLSN, AWRE, and DXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENG.
The table below shows ENG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.31||52-week high||$3.65|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||368,749|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.27||Market Cap||46.90M|
ENGlobal Corporation (ENG) Company Bio
ENGlobal Corporation provides engineered modular solutions and professional services primarily to the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM); and Automation segments. The EPCM segment offers engineering services and fabrication relating to the development, management, and execution of projects requiring professional engineering and related project management services primarily to the energy industry, which include conceptual studies, project definition, cost estimating, engineering design, environmental compliance, material procurement, project management, and construction management. The Automation segment provides services related to the design, integration, and implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automated data gathering systems, information technology, and electrical projects; and designs, assembles, integrates, and services control and instrumentation systems for applications in the energy and processing related industries. It also offers automated fuel handling systems and maintenance services to branches of the U.S. military and public sector entities; and electrical and instrument installation, technical, maintenance and calibration, and repair services. This segment serves petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production, process, and pulp and paper industries, as well as the United States government. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENG Social Stream
Latest ENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENGLOBAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENG as an investment opportunity.
ENG (NASDAQ:ENG),a leading provider of innovative project delivery solutions for the traditional and green energy sectors, today announced the opening of a new state-of-the-art American Society of Mechanical Engineers ("ASME") certified fabrication facility in Brookshire, Texas.
ENG (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative project delivery solutions, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, ENGlobal Government Services, Inc. ("EGS"), has been awarded its first task order, referred to as the Seed Project, valued at approximately $2.6 million, under a $20 million IDIQ contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers ("USACE") announced on August 18.
ENG (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative project delivery solutions, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, ENGlobal Government Services, Inc. ("EGS"), has been designated as one of three prime contractors by the US Army Corps of Engineers ("USACE") on a $20 million five-year contract to support and upgrade control system installations at hydroelectric facilities within the USACE's South Atlantic region.
ENG (NASDAQ:ENG),a leading provider of innovative project delivery solutions for the energy industry, announced today that for the second quarter ended June 25, 2022 it reported a net loss of $1.5 million, or $(.04) per share, on revenue of $11.4 million, compared with a net loss of $4.3 million, or $(.14) per share, on revenue of $11.1 million for the second quarter ended June 26, 2021.
ENG (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative project delivery solutions for the energy industry, will host a conference call tomorrow, Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 9:00 am Eastern time to discuss the company's second quarter 2022 financial results, which will be announced at 8:00 am that day.
ENG Price Returns