ENGlobal Corporation (ENG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ENG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.55% of US stocks.
- ENG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ENG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.3% of US stocks).
ENG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,618,332, Englobal Corp has a greater market value than only 8.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Englobal Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,366.94%; that's higher than 98.39% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENG's revenue has grown -43.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCVL, WIRE, AIT, STRT, and VPG.
- Visit ENG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.englobal.com.
ENG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ENG's price/sales ratio is 57.58% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- ENG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- ENG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENG.
ENG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.9%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 140%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 103.67%.
The table below shows ENG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.24% of graded US stocks.
- ENG's asset turnover comes in at 1.474 -- ranking 58th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NLSN, AWRE, and DXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENG.
The table below shows ENG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.04||52-week high||$3.88|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||443,971|
|50-day MA||$1.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||36.64M|
ENGlobal Corporation (ENG) Company Bio
ENGlobal Corporation provides engineered modular solutions and professional services primarily to the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM); and Automation segments. The EPCM segment offers engineering services and fabrication relating to the development, management, and execution of projects requiring professional engineering and related project management services primarily to the energy industry, which include conceptual studies, project definition, cost estimating, engineering design, environmental compliance, material procurement, project management, and construction management. The Automation segment provides services related to the design, integration, and implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automated data gathering systems, information technology, and electrical projects; and designs, assembles, integrates, and services control and instrumentation systems for applications in the energy and processing related industries. It also offers automated fuel handling systems and maintenance services to branches of the U.S. military and public sector entities; and electrical and instrument installation, technical, maintenance and calibration, and repair services. This segment serves petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production, process, and pulp and paper industries, as well as the United States government. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENG Social Stream
Latest ENG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Englobal Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENG as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2022 / ENG (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative, project delivery solutions for the energy industry, today announced it has been selected by a confidential client to provide engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for a renewable fuels plant designed to produce approximately 100 million gallons per year of sustainable aviation fuel and renewable diesel from renewable feed stocks.This US-based plant, which is scheduled to be ready
The company also moved its office much closer to the Energy Corridor, subleasing space from a larger oil field services firm.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / ENG (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative, project delivery solutions for the energy industry, today announced it has received purchase orders worth $2.2 million to build 120 parking lot security trailers.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / January 6, 2022 / ENG (NASDAQ:ENG), a leading provider of innovative, project delivery solutions for the energy industry, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, ENGlobal Government Services, Inc.4 million contract extension by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), a sub-tier of the Department of Defense, to provide Automated Fuel Handling Equipment (AFHE) support at an undisclosed DLA facility.
ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ:ENG) shares, rose in value on Friday, 11/26/21, with the stock price down by -3.88% to the previous days close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $1.98. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $2.06, falling within a range of $1.87 and ENGlobal Corporation (NASDAQ: ENG) Down -3.88%: This Is What Analysts Now Expect Read More »
ENG Price Returns