Enovix Corporation (ENVX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENVX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ENVX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENVX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ENVX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.38% of US stocks).
ENVX Stock Summary
- ENOVIX CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 9.07% of US listed stocks.
- ENOVIX CORP's stock had its IPO on December 2, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 9.55% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 382.84, ENOVIX CORP has a higher such ratio than 99.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENOVIX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IMAB, LASR, MVIS, PACB, and TUYA.
- To check out ENOVIX CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828318.
ENVX Valuation Summary
- ENVX's price/sales ratio is 382.8; this is 19040% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ENVX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENVX.
ENVX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENVX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.36% of graded US stocks.
- ENVX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 48th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ENVX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENVX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.50||52-week high||$36.99|
|Prev. close||$12.64||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$12.60||Avg. volume||2,888,179|
|50-day MA||$16.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.32||Market Cap||1.96B|
Enovix Corporation (ENVX) Company Bio
Enovix Corporation develops and manufactures 3D silicon lithium-ion batteries. Its lithium-ion battery uses 3D cell architecture and silicon anode to increase energy density and maintain high cycle life. The company has strategic partnerships with Cypress Semiconductor, Intel Corporation, and Qualcomm. Enovix Corporation was formerly known as MicroAzure Corp. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Fremont, California. It has production plants in Fremont, California; and Manila, the Philippines.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENVX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVX Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVX Social Stream
Latest ENVX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENOVIX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVX as an investment opportunity.
Ashok Lahiri Enovix Co-Founder and CTO Ashok Lahiri FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enovix Corporation (“Enovix”) (Nasdaq: ENVX), the leader in the design and manufacture of next generation 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion batteries, today announced its co-founder and CTO, Ashok Lahiri, will be speaking at the 22nd Annual Advanced Automotive Battery Conference (AABC), which will take place Dec. 5-8, 2022 at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego. Lahiri’s presentation, “Enovix Novel Cell
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enovix Corporation (“Enovix”) (Nasdaq: ENVX), the leader in the design and manufacture of next generation 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion batteries, today announced that it has placed the remaining purchase orders for the laser patterning and assembly line equipment of its Gen2 Autoline. The Gen2 Autoline represents a step-change improvement in manufacturing of Enovix cells, with up to 10x faster throughput and a 6x improvement in changeover speeds for
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enovix Corporation (“Enovix”) (Nasdaq: ENVX), the leader in the design and manufacture of next generation 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion batteries, today announced that Edward J. Hejlek will be stepping down as Enovix’s Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Secretary. Prior to Enovix, Mr. Hejlek served as executive vice president and general counsel at Tricida, Inc., a publicly traded pharmaceutical company that has developed a polymeric pharmaceuti
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enovix Corporation (“Enovix”) (Nasdaq: ENVX), the leader in the design and manufacture of next generation 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion batteries, today announced the appointment of Ajay Marathe as COO reporting to CEO Harrold Rust.Marathe's 38-year career includes stints as COO, CIO and foreign-subsidiary CEO of major technology companies including Western Digital Corporation, Lumileds LLC and Advanced Micro Devices, where he served for 23 years firs
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enovix Corporation (“Enovix”) (Nasdaq: ENVX), the leader in the design and manufacture of next generation 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion batteries, today announced that T.J. Rodgers has been appointed Executive Chairman, effective immediately. Rodgers holds 21.4 million shares of Enovix and was a buyer ($3.5 million) in May when the stock dropped into the $8.85 range. Rodgers said, “Our board has by design several successful operating executives, who a
ENVX Price Returns