Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQC POWR Grades
- EQC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 59.64% of US stocks.
- EQC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- EQC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
EQC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Equity Commonwealth is higher than 98.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For EQC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.4% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Equity Commonwealth's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMX, GOCO, FSM, ONEM, and VCTR.
- EQC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equity Commonwealth's official web site, go to www.eqcre.com.
EQC Valuation Summary
- EQC's price/sales ratio is 53.3; this is 3035.29% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- EQC's price/sales ratio has moved up 50.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EQC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQC.
EQC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 174.81%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 276.88%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.26%.
The table below shows EQC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.66% of graded US stocks.
- EQC's asset turnover comes in at 0.018 -- ranking 334th of 446 Trading stocks.
- BLK, MAA, and SIEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQC.
The table below shows EQC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.47||52-week high||$29.29|
|Prev. close||$26.65||52-week low||$25.40|
|Day high||$26.61||Avg. volume||1,076,636|
|50-day MA||$26.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.39||Market Cap||3.23B|
Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC) Company Bio
Equity Commonwealth owns and operates office buildings in central business district and suburban locations throughout the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQC Latest Social Stream
View Full EQC Social Stream
Latest EQC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Commonwealth that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQC as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) announced today that its Board of Trustees declared a dividend on the company’s Series D Preferred Shares. A quarterly dividend of $0.40625 per Series D Preferred Share will be paid on November 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on October 29, 2021 for the period from August 15, 2021 through November 14, 2021. About Equity Commonwealth Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) is a Chicago based, internally managed and self-advised real estate inv
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC ) announced today that the company will release its third quarter 2021 operating results on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, after the close of trading. A conference call to discuss the results will be held on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 9:00 am Central Time. The conference call will be available via live audio webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Full story available on Benzinga.com
Sam Zell is one of the best real estate investors around. He's become one of the richest real estate investors by founding and growing several real estate investment trusts (REITs), including residential REITs Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) and Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS).
Sam Zell is a real estate visionary. Zell famously sold his first office REIT, Equity Office Properties, to private equity giant Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) right before the commercial real estate market collapsed during the financial crisis. Now, Zell has his sights on another property type that he believes will be very rewarding in the coming years: industrial real estate.
CHICAGO AND HOLMDEL, N.J. Based on a preliminary count of the votes cast at its special meeting of stockholders, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. (NYSE: MNR) did not obtain the necessary stockholder votes to approve the previously announced merger with Sam Zells Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC). Holmdel-based Monmouth says it remains open to all  The post Monmouth Stockholders Reject Merger Offer from Equity Commonwealth appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
EQC Price Returns