Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EQC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EQC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.72% of US stocks).
EQC Stock Summary
- For EQC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Equity Commonwealth's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQC is more volatile than only 0.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equity Commonwealth are RBCN, QNST, WIMI, VLDR, and WORX.
- EQC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equity Commonwealth's official web site, go to www.eqcre.com.
EQC Valuation Summary
- EQC's price/sales ratio is 51.9; this is 674.63% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- EQC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 371.2 over the prior 243 months.
- EQC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQC.
EQC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 7.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.26%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.91%.
The table below shows EQC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.55||52-week high||$32.37|
|Prev. close||$26.69||52-week low||$25.80|
|Day high||$26.82||Avg. volume||1,065,580|
|50-day MA||$27.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.50||Market Cap||3.24B|
Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC) Company Bio
Equity Commonwealth owns and operates office buildings in central business district and suburban locations throughout the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
EQC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EQC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Equity Commonwealth ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Equity Commonwealth, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.35% -- higher than just 3.42% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- EQC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Equity Commonwealth has a reliance on debt greater than just 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EQC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQC Latest Social Stream
View Full EQC Social Stream
Latest EQC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Commonwealth that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQC as an investment opportunity.
Monmouth Real Estate announced the company is going with Zells takeover bid from Equity Commonwealth.
No Action Needs to Be Taken by Monmouth Stockholders at This Time
(Bloomberg) -- The board of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. reaffirmed its support for a takeover bid by Sam Zell’s Equity Commonwealth, spurning an unsolicited all-cash offer from Starwood Capital Group.Monmouth’s board evaluated Starwood’s offer and determined that the pending transaction with Equity Commonwealth “represents the best opportunity to maximize value for Monmouth stockholders,” according to a statement Thursday.Starwood called the decision “highly disappointing” and said it
The saga for control of industrial REIT (real estate investment trust) Monmouth Real Estate Investment (NYSE: MNR) has taken an interesting turn. The company had agreed to a merger with Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQR), an office REIT controlled by Sam Zell, in a $3.4 billion all-stock deal. The all-cash proposal could derail Zell's plans to get into the fast-growing industrial real estate sector.
Is Equity Commonwealth (NYSE:EQC) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise to work. […]
EQC Price Returns