Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQC POWR Grades
- EQC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 49.25% of US stocks.
- EQC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- EQC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.09% of US stocks).
EQC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Commonwealth's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Commonwealth is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Equity Commonwealth's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equity Commonwealth, a group of peers worth examining would be UCL, GNUS, WIMI, NNDM, and NWBO.
- Visit EQC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eqcre.com.
EQC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.16||52-week high||$34.17|
|Prev. close||$27.00||52-week low||$25.80|
|Day high||$27.20||Avg. volume||939,967|
|50-day MA||$28.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.24||Market Cap||3.31B|
Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC) Company Bio
Equity Commonwealth owns and operates office buildings in central business district and suburban locations throughout the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
EQC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EQC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Equity Commonwealth ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EQC, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than merely 15.31% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- EQC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Equity Commonwealth has a reliance on debt greater than just 0% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EQC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQC Latest Social Stream
View Full EQC Social Stream
Latest EQC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Commonwealth that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQC as an investment opportunity.
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of BCEI, XOG, EQT, EQC, MNR, HOME, LMNX, MDP, PFOH, FMAO, and SOLY
Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (NYSE: BCEI) – Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAGGS: XOG)
Expanded private capital partnership, reduced leverage, strong operating and cash flow resultsTORONTO, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust (the “REIT”) (TSX: WIR.U; WIR.UN; OTCQX: WPTIF) announced today its results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. All dollar amounts are stated in U.S. funds. Highlights: Created a new joint venture, seeded with 13 stabilized investment properties with a value of approximately $370 millionGenerated $8.5 million of private capital fee revenueCollected 99.8% of billed rent for the quarter, continuing the REIT’s record of strong rent collectionsSame properties NOI increased 2.5% driven by strong leasing spreads over the last yearFFO and AFFO per unit increased 62.0% and 86.9% over the same period last yearOn...
Equity Commonwealth (EQC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 10:00 ET Company Participants Sarah Byrnes - SVP, IR & Capital Markets Samuel Zell - Chairman David Helfand - President, CEO & Trustee David Weinberg - EVP & COO William Griffiths - SVP, CFO & Treasurer Conference Call Participants...
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates EQC, SNX, WBT, MDP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation. Under the merger, Equity Commonwealth will acquire Monmouth in an all-stock transaction. Upon closing, Equity Commonwealth shareholders are expected to own approximately 65% of the pro forma company. If you are an Equity Commonwealth shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating ...
MONMOUTH ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of MNR and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC). Click here to learn more and participate in the action. On May 4, 2021, Monmouth announced that it had signed an agreement to be acquired by Equity Commonwealth in an all-stock transaction. Pursuant to the merger agreement, Monmouth stockholders will receive 0.67 shares of Equity Commonwealth common stock for each share of Monmouth common stock owned. The deal is scheduled to close in the second ...
EQC Price Returns