Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC): Price and Financial Metrics
EQC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Equity Commonwealth's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equity Commonwealth is higher than it is for about only 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Equity Commonwealth's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGY, CNO, CPG, CNA, and SJR.
- Visit EQC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eqcre.com.
EQC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.03||52-week high||$35.08|
|Prev. close||$28.12||52-week low||$25.80|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||725,071|
|50-day MA||$27.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.31||Market Cap||3.41B|
Equity Commonwealth Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EQC) Company Bio
Equity Commonwealth owns and operates office buildings in central business district and suburban locations throughout the United States. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
EQC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EQC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Equity Commonwealth ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 142.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EQC, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 729.29; that's higher than 99.34% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 0.05% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- EQC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EQC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQC Latest Social Stream
View Full EQC Social Stream
Latest EQC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Commonwealth that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQC as an investment opportunity.
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) today announced certain executive management and board changes.
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) announced today that its Board of Trustees authorized the repurchase, through June 30, 2022, of an additional $150 million of its outstanding common shares under the company’s existing share repurchase program. The prior authorization will expire on March 10, 2021.
Broyhill Asset Management’s commentary for the fourth quarter ended December 2020, discussing their new position in Equity Commonwealth. [soros] Q4 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more For the year ending December 31, 2020, Broyhill generated positive returns that varied widely depending on individual account asset allocations, legacy positions, and capital flows. Detailed quarterly reports, […] The post Broyhill Asset Management 4Q20 Commentary: Equity Commonwealth appeared first on ValueWalk .
What is a Value Stock? A value stock traditionally has a lower price when compared to stock prices of companies in the same industry. This indicates that the company may be undervalued, as investors are not expressing as much interest in such companies. The most commonly used way to check for value is with the price-to-earnings multiple, or P/E. A low P/E multiple is a good indication that the stock is undervalued. Below is a list of notable value stocks in the real estate sector: Equity Commonwealth (NYSE:EQC) - P/E: 8.13 Ellington Residential (NYSE:EARN) - P/E: 6.77 Kimco Realty (NYSE:KIM) - P/E: 8.01 Tremont Mortgage (NASDAQ:TRMT) - P/E: 4.61 Piedmont Office Realty (NYSE:PDM) - P/E: 9.35 Most recently, Equity Commonwealth reported earnings per share at 0.0, whereas in Q3 earnings per...
Equity Commonwealth (NYSE:EQC) released its earnings results on Tuesday. The real estate investment trust reported ($0.03) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.02 by ($0.05), Fidelity Earnings reports. Equity Commonwealth had a return on equity of 14.07% and a net margin of 604.59%. The firm had revenue of $14.71 million for the […]
EQC Price Returns
Continue Researching EQCWant to see what other sources are saying about Equity Commonwealth's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!