Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERII POWR Grades
- ERII scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERII is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ERII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ERII Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.75, ENERGY RECOVERY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.84% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ERII is currently 99.45, higher than 95.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENERGY RECOVERY INC is higher than it is for about only 0.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCTI, NXGN, CALX, NTCT, and NOVT.
- ERII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERGY RECOVERY INC's official web site, go to www.energyrecovery.com.
ERII Valuation Summary
- ERII's price/sales ratio is 10.6; this is 430% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ERII's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 175 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERII.
ERII Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.69%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.41%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 72.26%.
The table below shows ERII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ERII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.85% of graded US stocks.
- ERII's asset turnover comes in at 0.502 -- ranking 84th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MIDD, SOI, and TRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ERII.
The table below shows ERII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ERII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.29||52-week high||$26.34|
|Prev. close||$22.16||52-week low||$16.92|
|Day high||$22.64||Avg. volume||403,497|
|50-day MA||$22.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.94||Market Cap||1.25B|
Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) Company Bio
Energy Recovery, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures energy recovery devices (ERDs) to transform untapped energy into reusable energy from industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Leandro, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERII Latest Social Stream
View Full ERII Social Stream
Latest ERII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY RECOVERY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERII as an investment opportunity.
Energy Recovery, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ERII) one-year returns climbed after last week's 4.4% gain, institutional investors must be happy
If you want to know who really controls Energy Recovery, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ERII ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Energy Recovery (ERII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 10.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
/ Energy Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:ERII) ("Energy Recovery" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, if...
Casella (CWST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.42% and 9%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ERII Price Returns