Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERII POWR Grades
- ERII scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.7% of US stocks.
- ERII's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ERII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ERII Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Energy Recovery Inc is higher than 89.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ERII, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.6% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ERII has reported earnings growth of 294.65%, putting it ahead of 93.69% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Recovery Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACLS, CPRX, VIOT, NTGR, and SSTK.
- Visit ERII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energyrecovery.com.
ERII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.72||52-week high||$22.42|
|Prev. close||$17.01||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$17.97||Avg. volume||456,946|
|50-day MA||$18.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.14||Market Cap||1.01B|
Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) Company Bio
Energy Recovery, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures energy recovery devices (ERDs) to transform untapped energy into reusable energy from industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Leandro, California.
ERII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERII Latest Social Stream
View Full ERII Social Stream
Latest ERII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Recovery Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERII as an investment opportunity.
SAN LEANDRO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Energy Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:ERII) today announced its inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") report has been shortlisted for Best 1st Time Sustainability Report by the Corporate Register Reporting Awards (CRRA) along with eight other corporations across the globe.
SAN LEANDRO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021/ Energy Recovery, Inc. (Nasdaq:ERII) today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Applied Industrial's (AIT) third-quarter fiscal 2021 revenues increase 1.2% year over year on account of impressive performance across its Fluid Power & Flow Control segment.
Fortune Brands' (FBHS) first-quarter 2021 revenues increase 26% year over year on account of impressive performance across its segments.
A. O. Smith's (AOS) first-quarter 2021 net sales increase year over year on account of impressive performance across both of its segments.
ERII Price Returns