Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERII POWR Grades
- ERII scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERII is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ERII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.24% of US stocks).
ERII Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ERII is currently 40.84, higher than 88.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ERII, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.4% of US equities we're observing.
- ERII's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAMT, ATEN, IVAC, AIRG, and VIAV.
- ERII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Recovery Inc's official web site, go to www.energyrecovery.com.
ERII Valuation Summary
- ERII's price/sales ratio is 10.9; this is 541.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ERII's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 160 months.
- ERII's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERII.
ERII Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 285.79%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.5%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.52%.
The table below shows ERII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ERII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.66% of graded US stocks.
- ERII's asset turnover comes in at 0.502 -- ranking 83rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ITT, WBT, and KMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ERII.
The table below shows ERII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ERII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.14||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$20.51||52-week low||$7.89|
|Day high||$20.40||Avg. volume||415,922|
|50-day MA||$20.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.24||Market Cap||1.15B|
Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) Company Bio
Energy Recovery, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures energy recovery devices (ERDs) to transform untapped energy into reusable energy from industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Leandro, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERII Latest Social Stream
View Full ERII Social Stream
Latest ERII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Recovery Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERII as an investment opportunity.
SAN LEANDRO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2021 / Energy Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:ERII) today announced the appointment of Lisa Pollina to its Board of Directors.
Sherif Foda, Director at Energy Recovery (NASDAQ:ERII), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 13, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Sherif Foda purchased 5,595 Energy Recovery shares at a price of $9.98 per share for a total of $55,838 on September 13. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market. They sold at a price of $21.59 to raise a total of $120,822 from the stock
SAN LEANDRO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2021 / Energy Recovery, an energy recovery device manufacturer of technologies that solve complex challenges for industrial fluid-flow markets worldwide, has joined the North American Sustainable Refrigeration Council(NASRC) at the silver level.NASRC is an action-oriented 501c3 nonprofit working in partnership with the supermarket industry to create a climate-friendly future for refrigeration by eliminating the barriers to natural refrigerant adoption
SAN LEANDRO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 14, 2021 / Energy Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:ERII) today announced it will release its financial results for the quarterly period ending September 30, 2021, on
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
ERII Price Returns