Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERII POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ERII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERII is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ERII ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ERII Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ERII is currently 86.73, higher than 94.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ERII, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Energy Recovery Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Energy Recovery Inc are EGAN, RADA, NSPR, ACAD, and TMDX.
- ERII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Recovery Inc's official web site, go to www.energyrecovery.com.
ERII Valuation Summary
- ERII's price/sales ratio is 10.9; this is 541.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ERII's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 160 months.
- ERII's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERII.
ERII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -28.82%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -14%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 60.52%.
The table below shows ERII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ERII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.85% of graded US stocks.
- ERII's asset turnover comes in at 0.502 -- ranking 84th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MIDD, SOI, and TRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ERII.
The table below shows ERII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ERII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.87||52-week high||$24.99|
|Prev. close||$24.09||52-week low||$16.92|
|Day high||$24.09||Avg. volume||365,971|
|50-day MA||$20.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.17||Market Cap||1.33B|
Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) Company Bio
Energy Recovery, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures energy recovery devices (ERDs) to transform untapped energy into reusable energy from industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Leandro, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERII Latest Social Stream
View Full ERII Social Stream
Latest ERII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Recovery Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERII as an investment opportunity.
SAN LEANDRO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2022/ Energy Recovery, Inc. (Nasdaq:ERII) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ:ERII) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.12 (+100.0% Y/Y) and the…
JBT (JBT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -17.86% and 4.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Casella (CWST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 4.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Energy Recovery Receives Industrial Wastewater Treatment Contracts Totaling $885K in New Market Verticals in Asia
SAN LEANDRO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2022 / Energy Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:ERII) today announced two awards to supply its PX® Pressure Exchanger® (PX) energy recovery devices and an array of pumps to support industrial wastewater treatment operations at a battery-grade lithium carbonate manufacturing facility in Tibet, China and a textile wastewater treatment facility in Rajasthan, India.
ERII Price Returns