Ero Copper Corp. (ERO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERO POWR Grades
- ERO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ERO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.21% of US stocks).
ERO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, ERO COPPER CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- ERO COPPER CORP's stock had its IPO on June 15, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 4.78% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 581.03%, ERO COPPER CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.79% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERO COPPER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be RYAM, ALCO, CDZI, AHCO, and VVPR.
- Visit ERO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.erocopper.com.
ERO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ERO's price/sales ratio is 108% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 17 months, ERO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERO.
ERO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.01||52-week high||$16.72|
|Prev. close||$12.64||52-week low||$8.07|
|Day high||$13.21||Avg. volume||80,535|
|50-day MA||$11.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.76||Market Cap||1.19B|
Ero Copper Corp. (ERO) Company Bio
Ero Copper Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and mining of mineral properties in Brazil. It also produces and sells copper, gold, silver products. The company was founded on May 16, 2016 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERO Latest Social Stream
View Full ERO Social Stream
Latest ERO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ERO COPPER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERO as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'll want to see a...
Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: First Majestic Silver (AG), ICL Group (ICL) and Ero Copper (ERO)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on First Majestic Silver (AG – Research Report), ICL Group (ICL – Research Report) and Ero Copper (ERO – Research Report). First Majestic Silver (AG) In a report released today, Ryan Thompson from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on First Majestic Silver, with a price target of C$9.75. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $9.53. According to TipRanks.
Barclays analyst Matt Murphy maintained a Hold rating on Ero Copper (ERO - Research Report) today and set a price target of C$19.00. The company's shares opened today at $11.94.Murphy covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Newmont Mining, Royal Gold, and Teck Resources. According to TipRanks, Murphy has an average return of 11.6% and a 64.18% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Ero Copper with a $14.54 average price target, representing a 21.78% upside. In a report released on November 2, CIBC also downgraded the stock to a Hold with a C$18.
Ero Copper Announces 31% Increase in Mineral Reserves of the Caraíba Operations and Extension of Mine Life to 20 Years
Ero Copper Corp. Year-on-year reserve growth Ero Copper Corp. Consolidated copper production VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ero Copper Corp. (TSX: ERO, NYSE: ERO) ("Ero" or the “Company”) is pleased to announce an update of its National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant mineral reserves and resources along with a life-of-mine ("LOM") production plan for its Caraíba Operations, located in Bahia State, Brazil. The updated mineral reserve and mineral resource
Ero Copper Corp. (NYSE:NYSE:ERO) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2022, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Courtney Lynn - VP, Corporate Development and IR Christopher Dunn -…
ERO Price Returns