ESAB Corporation (ESAB): Price and Financial Metrics
ESAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.93||52-week high||$74.15|
|Prev. close||$70.88||52-week low||$32.12|
|Day high||$70.74||Avg. volume||244,573|
|50-day MA||$70.01||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$61.24||Market Cap||4.21B|
ESAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESAB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ESAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESAB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ESAB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
ESAB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.62, ESAB CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.75% of US stocks.
- ESAB's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than only 1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ESAB CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESAB CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IBP, ALG, PGTI, MOD, and ABG.
- ESAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESAB CORP's official web site, go to www.esab.com.
ESAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ESAB's price/sales ratio is 15.79% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- ESAB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESAB.
ESAB Corporation (ESAB) Company Bio
ESAB Corporation formulates, develops, manufactures, and supplies consumable products and equipment for use in cutting, joining, and automated welding, as well as gas control equipment. Its comprehensive range of welding consumables includes electrodes, cored and solid wires, and fluxes using a range of specialty and other materials; and cutting consumables, including electrodes, nozzles, shields, and tips. The company's fabrication technology equipment ranges from portable welding machines to large customized automated cutting and welding systems. It also offers a range of digital software and solutions to help its customers increase their productivity, remotely monitor their welding operations, and digitize their documentation. The company sells its products under the ESAB brand to various end markets, including general industry, construction, infrastructure, transportation, energy, renewable energy, and medical and life sciences. It offers its products through independent distributors and direct salespeople. ESAB Corporation was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
ESAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESAB Latest Social Stream
View Full ESAB Social Stream
Latest ESAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESAB CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESAB as an investment opportunity.
TimesSquare Capital Management, an equity investment management company, released its “U.S. Small Cap Growth Strategy” second-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the strategy underperformed the Russell 2000 Growth Index and returned 2.50% (net), and the index return was 7.05%. Consumer Staples, Health Care, Industrials, and Information […]
WNC, LI, ESAB and LEN have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 20, 2023.
Esab (ESAB) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
On September 13, 2023, Olivier Biebuyck, President, Fab Tech of ESAB Corp (NYSE:ESAB), sold 460 shares of the company.
NORTH BETHESDA, Md., September 14, 2023--ESAB announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share of the Company’s common stock for 3Q 2023.
ESAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|