Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.47||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$9.15||52-week low||$5.08|
|Day high||$9.49||Avg. volume||6,696|
|50-day MA||$8.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.31||Market Cap||N/A|
ESBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESBA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ESBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.82% of US stocks.
- ESBA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 90 days.
- ESBA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ESBA Stock Summary
- ESBA's current price/earnings ratio is 3.03, which is higher than merely 3.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESBA is currently 0.99, higher than just 3.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESBA comes in at 36.67% -- higher than that of 94.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMPIRE STATE REALTY OP LP, a group of peers worth examining would be BRX, CTRE, REI, EPRT, and UDR.
- Visit ESBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ESBA's price/sales ratio is 92.31% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- ESBA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESBA.
ESBA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.06%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -53.85%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.65%.
The table below shows ESBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.51% of graded US stocks.
- ESBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 126th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ESRT, CBLAQ, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESBA.
The table below shows ESBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA) Company Bio
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Empire State Realty Trust, Inc.
ESBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESBA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESBA Social Stream
Latest ESBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMPIRE STATE REALTY OP LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESBA as an investment opportunity.
ESRT reports Q3 net income per fully diluted share of $0.07 and core FFO per fully diluted share of $0.25
Unveiling Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA)'s Value: Is It Really Priced Right? A Comprehensive Guide
A deep dive into the valuation of Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA), providing a detailed analysis of its intrinsic value and market performance.
Unveiling the intrinsic value of Empire State Realty OP LP
A Comprehensive Examination of Its Intrinsic Value
Unraveling the Intrinsic Value of Empire State Realty OP LP
ESBA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESBAWant to do more research on Empire State Realty OP LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch