Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESBA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.36% of US stocks.
- ESBA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- ESBA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ESBA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Empire State Realty OP LP is higher than just 6.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Empire State Realty OP LP is higher than it is for about 88.78% of US stocks.
- Empire State Realty OP LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 129.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Empire State Realty OP LP are LTC, AFIN, UE, ALGT, and CTO.
- Visit ESBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.21||52-week high||$12.08|
|Prev. close||$11.56||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$11.45||Avg. volume||6,835|
|50-day MA||$11.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.77||Market Cap||N/A|
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA) Company Bio
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Empire State Realty Trust, Inc.
ESBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Empire State Realty OP LP. To summarize, we found that Empire State Realty OP LP ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Empire State Realty OP LP, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.67; that's higher than only 17.38% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.38% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Empire State Realty OP LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESBA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESBA Social Stream
Latest ESBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Empire State Realty OP LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESBA as an investment opportunity.
Real estate investment trust (REIT) Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) is an office landlord with a little bit of exposure to ground-level retail. This is a fair question, but it misses the really big risk at this specific REIT. Here's the real elephant in the room when it comes to Empire State Realty Trust.
My favorite way to play it is New York City-based Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT), owner of the iconic Empire State Building and a portfolio of other office properties in and around New York City. A September survey by Slack (NYSE: WORK) found that most people wanted the flexibility to work from home when needed, but didn't want to do so exclusively. In fact, tech heavyweights like Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) have leased new urban office space in recent months.
Why have office REITs done so well since vaccine data was announced, and is there still room to grow?
Real estate has been a big winner of the recent market rally, but these experts think some REITs could have much more upside potential.
Some of the most beaten-down stocks of 2020 have rallied sharply on vaccine news. Will the momentum continue?
ESBA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESBAWant to do more research on Empire State Realty OP LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch