Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESBA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.75, Empire State Realty OP LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESBA is currently 1.87, higher than merely 8.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Empire State Realty OP LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 46.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INN, CEIX, SKT, UE, and CDR.
- Visit ESBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.42||52-week high||$16.04|
|Prev. close||$13.68||52-week low||$12.25|
|Day high||$13.50||Avg. volume||9,966|
|50-day MA||$13.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.25||Market Cap||N/A|
ESBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Empire State Realty OP LP. To summarize, we found that Empire State Realty OP LP ranked in the 11st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Empire State Realty OP LP ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 71% of its capital from equity, and 29% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 65.91% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Empire State Realty OP LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1 -- greater than just 24.61% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|