Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESBA Stock Summary
- ESBA's current price/earnings ratio is 405.41, which is higher than 97.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Empire State Realty OP LP is higher than just 6.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESBA comes in at -46.04% -- higher than that of just 5.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Empire State Realty OP LP, a group of peers worth examining would be REXR, LTC, IIPR, UE, and IRT.
- ESBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Empire State Realty OP LP's official web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.91||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$11.16||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$11.14||Avg. volume||7,137|
|50-day MA||$9.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.64||Market Cap||N/A|
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA) Company Bio
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Empire State Realty Trust, Inc.
ESBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Empire State Realty OP LP. To summarize, we found that Empire State Realty OP LP ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Empire State Realty OP LP ended up being:
- In the past 5.51 years, Empire State Realty OP LP has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.05%; that's higher than just 22.61% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Empire State Realty OP LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESBA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESBA Social Stream
Latest ESBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Empire State Realty OP LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESBA as an investment opportunity.
Real estate investment trust (REIT) Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) is an office landlord with a little bit of exposure to ground-level retail. This is a fair question, but it misses the really big risk at this specific REIT. Here's the real elephant in the room when it comes to Empire State Realty Trust.
My favorite way to play it is New York City-based Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT), owner of the iconic Empire State Building and a portfolio of other office properties in and around New York City. A September survey by Slack (NYSE: WORK) found that most people wanted the flexibility to work from home when needed, but didn't want to do so exclusively. In fact, tech heavyweights like Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) have leased new urban office space in recent months.
Why have office REITs done so well since vaccine data was announced, and is there still room to grow?
Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 9% on the day, amid huge volumes.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are a natural fit for many such portfolios, and office REITs are one of those segments that have been beaten down by the pandemic enough that it’s a good time to consider buying into some. My Millionacres colleague Matt Frankel is a big fan of Empire State, as he makes clear in this article: “Is Empire State Realty Trust a Good Fit for a Retirement Portfolio?” After all, he points out, this trust not only has a lot of cash, it also has a lot of prime real estate in and around the Big Apple, including the Empire State Building itself.
ESBA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESBAWant to do more research on Empire State Realty OP LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!