Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESBA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESBA is currently 0.91, higher than just 4.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EMPIRE STATE REALTY OP LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESBA comes in at 78.16% -- higher than that of 97.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMPIRE STATE REALTY OP LP are NHI, GMRE, EPRT, AKR, and KRC.
- Visit ESBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ESBA's price/earnings ratio is 32.72% lower, now standing at 14.6.
- ESBA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESBA.
ESBA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -60.33%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -128.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 9.66%.
The table below shows ESBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.51% of graded US stocks.
- ESBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 126th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ESRT, CBLAQ, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESBA.
The table below shows ESBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.64||52-week high||$11.35|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$6.64||Avg. volume||8,050|
|50-day MA||$7.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.51||Market Cap||N/A|
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. Series ES Operating Partnership Limited Partnership Interests (ESBA) Company Bio
Empire State Realty OP, L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Empire State Realty Trust, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESBA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESBA Social Stream
Latest ESBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMPIRE STATE REALTY OP LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESBA as an investment opportunity.
Empire State Realty Trust Announces Dividend for Fourth Quarter 2021 and a New Repurchase Authorization
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT) (the Company), a leading real estate investment trust with office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.035 per share for the fourth quarter of 2021, payable to holders of the Companys Class A common stock and Class B common stock and to holders of Empire State Realty OP, L.P.s (ESRO) Series ES, Series 25
ESBA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESBAWant to do more research on Empire State Realty OP LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty OP LP (ESBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch