Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT): Price and Financial Metrics
ESRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Empire State Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ESRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.14% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESRT is more volatile than only 13.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCEP, QSR, LBRT, CELP, and GEN.
- Visit ESRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESRT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.70||52-week high||$16.23|
|Prev. close||$13.68||52-week low||$12.77|
|Day high||$13.73||Avg. volume||923,110|
|50-day MA||$13.84||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$14.32||Market Cap||2.48B|
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT) Company Bio
Empire State Realty Trust owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New York, New York.
ESRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Empire State Realty Trust Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Empire State Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 11st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Empire State Realty Trust Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 71. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 67.62% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Empire State Realty Trust Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than 66.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|