Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT): Price and Financial Metrics
ESRT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6,797.39, Empire State Realty Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Empire State Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ESRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.84% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Empire State Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HOG, CAAS, KAR, SBSW, and ABM.
- ESRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Empire State Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.92||52-week high||$12.93|
|Prev. close||$11.74||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$12.10||Avg. volume||1,665,289|
|50-day MA||$9.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.67||Market Cap||2.05B|
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT) Company Bio
Empire State Realty Trust owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New York, New York.
ESRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ESRT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Empire State Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Empire State Realty Trust Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.05% -- higher than just 17.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Empire State Realty Trust Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESRT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESRT Social Stream
Latest ESRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Empire State Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESRT as an investment opportunity.
Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions grants $924,150 in support to three regional businesses and helps create 15 jobs. 24, 2021 /CNW Telbec/ - Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED)The vitality and dynamism of communities—founded on strong, resilient, innovative SMEs—ensure sustainable economic growth for all and quality jobs for Canadians.
The number of visitors to the building’s famed observatory declined 94% in the fourth quarter of 2020.
The following slide deck was published by Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
ESRT earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Empire State Realty Trust posted strong leasing activity in the fourth quarter of 2020, but still felt the impact of COVID-19.
ESRT Price Returns
Continue Researching ESRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Empire State Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!