Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESRT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ESRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESRT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ESRT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.78% of US stocks).
ESRT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 368.82, EMPIRE STATE REALTY TRUST INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.32% of US stocks.
- ESRT's current price/earnings ratio is 131.7, which is higher than 97.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of EMPIRE STATE REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMPIRE STATE REALTY TRUST INC are BHR, ESTE, CHK, AAT, and FPAY.
- ESRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMPIRE STATE REALTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ESRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.12% lower, now standing at 27.8.
- ESRT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESRT.
ESRT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.92%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.42%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.13%.
The table below shows ESRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.26% of graded US stocks.
- ESRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 126th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ESBA, CBLAQ, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESRT.
The table below shows ESRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.56||52-week high||$11.07|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$6.63||Avg. volume||1,516,510|
|50-day MA||$7.46||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$8.34||Market Cap||1.10B|
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT) Company Bio
Empire State Realty Trust owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESRT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESRT Social Stream
Latest ESRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMPIRE STATE REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESRT as an investment opportunity.
Empire State Realty Trust Announces Dates for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
NEW YORK, September 29, 2022--Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT) (the "Company") is a REIT that owns and manages office, retail and multifamily assets in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area. ESRT owns the Empire State Building, the World’s Most Famous Building, and TripAdvisor’s 2022 Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best Awards #1 attraction in the U.S. and #3 attraction in the world, the newly reimagined iconic Empire State Building Observatory. Today, the Company announ
Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) has been beaten down, largely over concerns about the New York City office industry. But in this video, Matt Frankel, CFP®, explains why he thinks these fears are largely overblown and the stock is a great long-term opportunity.
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT) announced today that it achieved carbon neutrality for its 9.9 million square foot commercial portfolio through a combination of its industry leadership in building energy-efficiency retrofit work and a new three-year agreement with 18 Reserves and ACT. The new agreement supports the preservation of close to 9,000 acres of biodiverse forest that will offset 100% of ESRT's non-electric fossil fuel usage.
Longleaf Partners Fund, a Memphis-based fund under Southeastern Asset Management, published its “Longleaf Partners Small-Cap Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Longleaf Partners Small-Cap Fund declined 15.66% in the second quarter, outperforming the Russell 2000 Index, which declined 17.20%, and roughly in line with the Russell […]
The Empire State Building (ESB) today hosted the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Liz Truss for her first media interviews.
ESRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Empire State Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch