Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESRT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ESRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.51% of US stocks.
- ESRT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ESRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ESRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Empire State Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Empire State Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 88.68% of US stocks.
- Empire State Realty Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPRX, SCU, NSA, WHD, and QSR.
- Visit ESRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ESRT's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 95 months, ESRT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- ESRT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESRT.
ESRT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 839.79%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 899.82%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -20.42%.
The table below shows ESRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.86||52-week high||$13.11|
|Prev. close||$11.70||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$11.99||Avg. volume||1,732,689|
|50-day MA||$12.04||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$10.30||Market Cap||2.05B|
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT) Company Bio
Empire State Realty Trust owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New York, New York.
ESRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Empire State Realty Trust Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Empire State Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 84.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Empire State Realty Trust Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.7 -- which is good for besting merely 14.54% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.72% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Empire State Realty Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESRT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESRT Social Stream
Latest ESRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Empire State Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESRT as an investment opportunity.
Is Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
ESRT vs. CUBE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT) announced today that Rizzo Group, a leading building code consulting firm, and CodeGreen Solutions, Inc., a decarbonization and sustainability solutions provider have signed a new, 11-year office lease with ESRT for an 11,835 square foot space at 1350 Broadway. The companies will relocate to this larger space from their prior space at 1333 Broadway.
The Empire State Building (ESB) partnered with Macy's for the second consecutive year for the nation's largest Independence Day celebration, the 45th Annual Macy's 4th of July Fireworks®. This year's show surpassed last year with 65,000 shells launched from five barges in the East River, as well as from the World's Most Famous Building in the heart of New York City.
Office owners and managers comprise an interesting subset of real estate investment trusts (REITs), each overseeing their own mix of everything from suburban and small-town office parks to central city landmarks and life science campuses. Office REITs also have been on a roll after being initially rocked by the shutdowns wrought by the COVID-19 pandemic, much like the rest of the commercial real estate space, and they're sharing in the recovery. The 19 office REITs tracked by Nareit logged a 2020 total return of -18.44%, followed by a year-to-date rally of 15.09% as of May 31 and an average dividend yield of 3.42%.
ESRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Empire State Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch