Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESRT POWR Grades
- ESRT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 43.17% of US stocks.
- ESRT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ESRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ESRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Empire State Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ESRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.78% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESRT comes in at 24.29% -- higher than that of 90.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Empire State Realty Trust Inc are RPRX, DSS, SCU, WHD, and NSA.
- ESRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Empire State Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.empirestaterealtytrust.com.
ESRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.51||52-week high||$12.11|
|Prev. close||$11.35||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$11.54||Avg. volume||1,674,054|
|50-day MA||$11.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.87||Market Cap||1.99B|
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT) Company Bio
Empire State Realty Trust owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New York, New York.
ESRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Empire State Realty Trust Inc. To summarize, we found that Empire State Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Empire State Realty Trust Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.78 -- which is good for besting only 19.86% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.56% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Empire State Realty Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESRT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESRT Social Stream
Latest ESRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Empire State Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESRT as an investment opportunity.
We Think Empire State Realty Trust, Inc.'s (NYSE:ESRT) CEO Compensation Package Needs To Be Put Under A Microscope
Shareholders will probably not be too impressed with the underwhelming results at Empire State Realty Trust, Inc...
ESRT earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Longleaf Partners Fund, an investment management firm under Southeastern Asset Management, published its “Longleaf Partners Small-Cap Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.74% was delivered by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, slightly below its Russell 2000 benchmark that had a 12.70% gain […]
Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) is an office REIT with a portfolio of excellent office properties, mostly in New York City. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on April 15, Fool.com contributors Matt Frankel, CFP, and Brian Feroldi discuss why these factors are advantages for the company.
ESRT Price Returns
Continue Researching ESRTWant to see what other sources are saying about Empire State Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Empire State Realty Trust Inc (ESRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch