E*TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC): Price and Financial Metrics
ETFC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,043.36, E Trade Financial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.55 for E Trade Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.91% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ETFC comes in at 20.11% -- higher than that of 89.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WRB, RS, FBHS, CBSH, and AAP.
- Visit ETFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to us.etrade.com.
ETFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.38||52-week high||$57.30|
|Prev. close||$45.95||52-week low||$34.68|
|Day high||$46.09||Avg. volume||4,701,598|
|50-day MA||$45.76||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$44.37||Market Cap||10.86B|
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC) Company Bio
E*TRADE Financial Corporation, a financial services company, provides brokerage and related products and services primarily to individual retail investors under the E*TRADE Financial brand name. It operates through two segments, Trading and Investing, and Balance Sheet Management. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in New York, New York.