E*TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC): Price and Financial Metrics
ETFC Stock Summary
- ETFC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 978.98 -- higher than 95.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.55 for E Trade Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.02% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ETFC comes in at 21.43% -- higher than that of 90.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to E Trade Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RS, FBHS, CBSH, WRB, and KSS.
- Visit ETFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to us.etrade.com.
ETFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.15||52-week high||$52.35|
|Prev. close||$46.03||52-week low||$34.68|
|Day high||$46.09||Avg. volume||3,110,353|
|50-day MA||$42.47||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$45.11||Market Cap||11.05B|
E*TRADE Financial Corporation (ETFC) Company Bio
E*TRADE Financial Corporation, a financial services company, provides brokerage and related products and services primarily to individual retail investors under the E*TRADE Financial brand name. It operates through two segments, Trading and Investing, and Balance Sheet Management. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in New York, New York.