Enviva Partners, LP Common units representing limited partner interests (EVA): Price and Financial Metrics
EVA Stock Summary
- EVA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,603.22 -- higher than 96.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EVA's current price/earnings ratio is 226.4, which is higher than 97.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For EVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.62% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enviva Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be PGRE, HR, RYN, PBFX, and DEA.
- Visit EVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envivabiomass.com.
EVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.73||52-week high||$39.30|
|Prev. close||$38.34||52-week low||$28.44|
|Day high||$38.73||Avg. volume||76,745|
|50-day MA||$37.34||Dividend yield||7.04%|
|200-day MA||$33.03||Market Cap||1.30B|
Enviva Partners, LP Common units representing limited partner interests (EVA) Company Bio
Enviva Partners LP focuses on the production and distribution of utility-grade wood pellets to power generators. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.