Enviva Inc. (EVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EVA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EVA Stock Summary
- Enviva Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.4% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EVA is currently 154.23, higher than 97.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, EVA has reported earnings growth of -233.03%, putting it ahead of merely 8.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHH, PED, WMS, MTC, and GRIL.
- EVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enviva Inc's official web site, go to www.envivabiomass.com.
EVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EVA's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 77 months, EVA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 786.
- EVA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVA.
EVA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -51.64%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 24.8%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.02%.
The table below shows EVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.63% of graded US stocks.
- EVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.722 -- ranking 39th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EML, ACU, and PH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVA.
The table below shows EVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.99||52-week high||$91.06|
|Prev. close||$57.22||52-week low||$51.20|
|Day high||$59.20||Avg. volume||411,368|
|50-day MA||$72.74||Dividend yield||6.14%|
|200-day MA||$70.64||Market Cap||3.93B|
Enviva Inc. (EVA) Company Bio
Enviva Partners LP engages in the production, process, and distribution of wood biomass to power generators. It offers wood pellets and wood chips which are used in coal-fired power generation and power plants. The company was founded on November 12, 2013 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVA Latest Social Stream
View Full EVA Social Stream
Latest EVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enviva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVA as an investment opportunity.
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Enviva Inc. (NYSE: EVA) (“Enviva”) today announced that members of its management team will attend and meet virtually with investors at the upcoming Barclays Midstream & Clean Infrastructure Corporate Access Days on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. To view and download the presentation materials being used at this event, please visit ir.envivabiomass.com. About Enviva Enviva Inc. (NYSE: EVA) is the world’s largest producer of industrial wood pellets, a renewable and
Enviva Inc. with ticker code (EVA) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 78 and 73 calculating the mean target price we have 75.5. With the stocks previous close at 70.26 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 7.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 71.36 while the 200 day moving average is 59.83. The company has a market capitalisation of $4,754m. Find out more information at: https://www.envivabiomass.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EVA" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $5,109m based on the market concensus. Enviva Inc. produces and sells utility-grade wood pellet...
BETHESDA, Md., February 15, 2022--Enviva Inc. (NYSE: EVA) ("Enviva" or "our") today announced that its 2021 tax packages, including Schedule K-1, will be available online on March 15, 2022. Investors will be able to obtain their 2021 tax packages electronically using this link, Enviva Inc. Tax Package Support website, or by accessing the Investor Relations section of our website at ir.envivabiomass.com and by clicking on K-1 Tax Form under the Resources tab. Enviva expects to commence mailing th
Enviva Inc. found using ticker (EVA) have now 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 78 and 73 calculating the mean target price we have 75.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 70.05 this would imply there is a potential upside of 7.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 71.32 and the 200 day moving average is 59.31. The market capitalisation for the company is $4,619m. Company Website: https://www.envivabiomass.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EVA" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $4,978m based on the market concensus. Enviva Inc. produces and sells utility-grade wood pellets. The company''s products are used as a substitute...
Los Angeles, CA, based Investment company Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors Lp (Current Portfolio) buys ReNew Energy Global PLC, Aris Water Solutions Inc, Hess Midstream LP, TotalEnergies SE, Equitrans Midstream Corp, sells Enviva Inc, NextEra Energy Inc, Covanta Holding Corp, Avangrid Inc, NextEra Energy Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors Lp.
EVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|