Enviva Inc. (EVA): Price and Financial Metrics
EVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.76||52-week high||$80.65|
|Prev. close||$8.54||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$9.71||Avg. volume||1,140,130|
|50-day MA||$18.97||Dividend yield||42.39%|
|200-day MA||$46.11||Market Cap||593.30M|
EVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 31.98% of US stocks.
- EVA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EVA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.27% of US stocks).
EVA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVA is 6.4 -- better than 93.33% of US stocks.
- For EVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.31% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of ENVIVA INC's share price is greater than that of 89.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENVIVA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NYC, SHIP, IIPR, ARIS, and NRP.
- EVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENVIVA INC's official web site, go to www.envivabiomass.com.
EVA Valuation Summary
- EVA's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 58.33% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 98 months, EVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVA.
EVA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -136.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2184.78%.
The table below shows EVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.63% of graded US stocks.
- EVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.722 -- ranking 39th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- EML, ACU, and PH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVA.
The table below shows EVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Enviva Inc. (EVA) Company Bio
Enviva Partners LP engages in the production, process, and distribution of wood biomass to power generators. It offers wood pellets and wood chips which are used in coal-fired power generation and power plants. The company was founded on November 12, 2013 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVA Latest Social Stream
View Full EVA Social Stream
Latest EVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENVIVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVA as an investment opportunity.
American Trees Helping Fuel Japanese Power Plants
U.S. exports of wood pellets that are burned to generate electricity are running ahead of last year's record volume, thanks to a surge in demand from Japan. Last year, war in Europe disrupted energy exports from Russia and [drove big demand for U.S. pellets to fuel power plants](https://www.wsj.com/articles/wood-pellet-exports-boom-amid-ukraine-war-environmental-concerns-11659915622), mainly in the U.K. and the Netherlands, where woody biomass is considered renewable energy by policymakers. Lately, power plants in Japan have been ramping up their purchasing of biomass from the U.S. Pellet exports to Japan through March have been more than double the volume as the same period last year, according to Foreign Agricultural Service data.
Enviva Reports First-Quarter 2023 Results, Updates 2023 Guidance, Changes Capital Allocation Priorities, and Announces New Contract
BETHESDA, Md., May 04, 2023--Enviva Inc. (NYSE: EVA) ("Enviva," the "Company," "we," "us," or "our") today released financial and operating results for first-quarter 2023, discussed changes to its capital allocation priorities in addition to providing a 2023 financial guidance update, and announced a large, long-term take-or-pay off-take contract with an existing Japanese customer.
Three Rivers Land Conservancy and The Enviva Forest Conservation Fund Protect Lucky Branch Tract
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 02, 2023--The Lucky Branch tract, an 80-acre parcel of bottomland hardwood forest situated next to the Little River and Uwharrie National Forest in Montgomery County, North Carolina, has been conserved, thanks in part to a generous grant provided by the Enviva Forest Conservation Fund. This grant enabled Three Rivers Land Trust to acquire a conservation easement on the property and safeguard the tract, which is part of a larger 520-acre easement, encompassing a variety of h
Enviva to Participate in Investor Conferences
BETHESDA, Md., May 01, 2023--Enviva Inc. (NYSE: EVA) ("Enviva") today announced members of its management team will attend the following two investor conferences in person this May and June:
GARP With Yield And Excluding Falling Knives
A look at stocks our models find relatively attractive that provided expected earnings growth at reasonable prices, paid a dividend, and had non-negative momentum.
EVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EVAWant to do more research on Enviva Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enviva Partners LP (EVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enviva Partners LP (EVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enviva Partners LP (EVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...