Enviva Partners LP (EVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVA POWR Grades
- EVA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- EVA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.49% of US stocks).
EVA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,180.11, Enviva Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For EVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.73% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVA is more volatile than only 8.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXP, CDZI, CVI, MAIN, and CHDN.
- Visit EVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envivabiomass.com.
EVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EVA's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 77 months, EVA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 786.
- EVA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVA.
EVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.05% of graded US stocks.
- EVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.722 -- ranking 37th of 59 Construction Materials stocks.
- EML, PH, and ACU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVA.
The table below shows EVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.46||52-week high||$56.69|
|Prev. close||$54.38||52-week low||$37.08|
|Day high||$55.02||Avg. volume||88,709|
|50-day MA||$53.82||Dividend yield||5.99%|
|200-day MA||$50.34||Market Cap||2.45B|
Enviva Partners LP (EVA) Company Bio
Enviva Partners LP engages in the production, process, and distribution of wood biomass to power generators. It offers wood pellets and wood chips which are used in coal-fired power generation and power plants. The company was founded on November 12, 2013 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVA Latest Social Stream
View Full EVA Social Stream
Latest EVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enviva Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVA as an investment opportunity.
While the bigger and well-known dividend-paying companies get all the attention, some hidden gems can also significantly boost your dividend income. Kronos Worldwide (NYSE: KRO) is a top producer of titanium dioxide, a whitening pigment used in a wide range of products such as coatings, plastics, and paper. Around 50% of Kronos' common stock is owned by Valhi (NYSE: VHI) and another 30% is owned by NL Industries (NYSE: NL).
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Enviva Partners, LP (NYSE: EVA) (Enviva) today announced that members of its management team will attend and meet virtually with investors at the upcoming Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Thursday, September 9, 2021. To view and download the presentation materials to be used at this years conference, please visit ir.Envivabiomass.com. About Enviva Partners, LP Enviva Partners, LP (NYSE: EVA) is a publicly traded master limited partnership that aggregate
BETHESDA, Md., August 25, 2021--Enviva Partners, LP (NYSE: EVA) ("Enviva") today announced that members of its management team will attend and meet virtually with investors at the upcoming Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Thursday, September 9, 2021.
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Enviva Partners, LP (NYSE: EVA) (Enviva) today announced that members of its management team will attend and meet virtually with investors at the upcoming Citi One-on-One Midstream / Energy Infrastructure Conference on Wednesday, August 18, 2021. To view and download the presentation materials used at this years conference, please visit ir.Envivabiomass.com. About Enviva Partners, LP Enviva Partners, LP (NYSE: EVA) is a publicly traded master limited partnersh
EY Announces John Keppler, Chairman and CEO of Enviva as an Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2021 Mid-Atlantic Award Winner
BETHESDA, Md., August 04, 2021--John Keppler and Enviva are recognized by EY for unstoppable leadership, bold vision, and unwavering commitment to mitigate climate change this decade
EVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|