EverCommerce Inc. (EVCM): Price and Financial Metrics
EVCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.38||52-week high||$13.47|
|Prev. close||$9.63||52-week low||$5.87|
|Day high||$9.62||Avg. volume||165,983|
|50-day MA||$9.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.58||Market Cap||1.77B|
EVCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVCM POWR Grades
- EVCM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- EVCM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EVCM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.45% of US stocks).
EVCM Stock Summary
- EVERCOMMERCE INC's stock had its IPO on July 1, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.93% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EVCM is currently 19.17, higher than 75.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EVERCOMMERCE INC is reporting a growth rate of -97.3%; that's higher than just 13.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVCM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSS, VCYT, OPK, EHTH, and SHPW.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to EVCM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001853145.
EVCM Valuation Summary
- EVCM's price/earnings ratio is -43.1; this is 267.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 29 months, EVCM's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVCM.
EverCommerce Inc. (EVCM) Company Bio
EverCommerce Inc. provides integrated software-as-a-service solutions for service-based small- and medium-sized businesses. The company offers business management software, such as route-based dispatching, medical practice management, and gym member management; billing and payment solutions, including e-invoicing, mobile payments, and integrated payment processing; customer engagement applications comprising reputation management and messaging solutions; and marketing technology solutions consisting of websites, hosting, and digital lead generation. It provides EverPro suite of solutions in home services; EverHealth suite of solutions within health services; and EverWell suite of solutions in fitness and wellness services. In addition, the company offers professional services, including implementation, configuration, installation, or training services. It serves home service professionals, such as construction contractors and home maintenance technicians; physician practices and therapists in the health services industry; and personal trainers and salon owners in the fitness and wellness sectors. The company was formerly known as PaySimple Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to EverCommerce Inc. in December 2020. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
EVCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVCM Latest Social Stream
View Full EVCM Social Stream
Latest EVCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERCOMMERCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVCM as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EverCommerce Inc. (NASDAQ: EVCM), a leading service commerce platform, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: Chief Executive Officer Eric Remer will present at the RBC 2023 Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:40 a.m. ET.Senior Vice President and Head of Investor Relations Brad Korch will
EverCommerce Inc. (NASDAQ:EVCM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, and welcome to EverCommerce’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Norma, and I’ll be your operator today. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is […]
Q3 2023 EverCommerce Inc Earnings Call
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for EverCommerce (EVCM) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Company also announces $50 million increase in stock repurchase authorization
EVCM Price Returns