Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVGN POWR Grades
- EVGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVGN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- EVGN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
EVGN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 99.95, Evogene Ltd has a higher such ratio than 96.74% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Evogene Ltd comes in at -84.1%, a number that bests merely 1.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Evogene Ltd's share price is greater than that of 95.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBPH, OTIC, APTX, AGIO, and BLUE.
- Visit EVGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evogene.com.
EVGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EVGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.87% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- Over the past 106 months, EVGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 89.4.
- EVGN's price/sales ratio has moved up 89.4 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVGN.
EVGN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.47%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -90.66%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 958.42%.
The table below shows EVGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.77% of graded US stocks.
- EVGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 86th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.82||52-week high||$10.24|
|Prev. close||$2.92||52-week low||$2.38|
|Day high||$2.90||Avg. volume||867,725|
|50-day MA||$2.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.35||Market Cap||72.62M|
Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN) Company Bio
Evogene Ltd. operates as a plant genomics company that uses a technology infrastructure to enhance seed traits underlying crop productivity. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVGN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVGN Social Stream
Latest EVGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evogene Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVGN as an investment opportunity.
Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational predictive biology company aiming to revolutionize life-science product development acros\s several market segments, announced today that Mr. Ofer Haviv, Evogene's President and CEO, will be interviewed in a "Fireside Chat" at the Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference taking place on September 27-30, 2021. Mr. Haviv's interview will focus on Evogene's disruptive technologies; its tailor-made engines for product discovery and
Evogene (EVGN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company aiming to revolutionize life-science product development across several market segments, announced today that Ofer Haviv, Evogene's President and CEO, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, 2021, taking place from September 9-15, 2021. Mr. Haviv's presentation will focus on Evogene's disruptive technologies, its tailor-made engines for product discovery and development and its
Canonic Ltd , a company focused on the development of medical cannabis products and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN ) (TASE: EVGN), announced today the pre-launch of its first-generation medical cannabis inflorescence products , reported PRNewswire . Canonic is a subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN, TASE: EVGN) developing medical Cannabis products through a Computational Predictive Biology (CPB) platform, aimed at improving active compounds yield, genetic Full story available on Benzinga.com
Canonic Ltd, a company focused on the development of medical cannabis products and a wholly owned subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), announced today the pre-launch of its first-generation medical cannabis inflorescence products.
EVGN Price Returns