Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVGN POWR Grades
- EVGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVGN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EVGN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.68% of US stocks).
EVGN Stock Summary
- Evogene Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 7.63% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 60.65, Evogene Ltd has a higher such ratio than 96.59% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Evogene Ltd comes in at -28.35%, a number that bests only 5.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evogene Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GSIT, SIMO, AGLE, CHRS, and MCRB.
- EVGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evogene Ltd's official web site, go to www.evogene.com.
EVGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EVGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.87% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- Over the past 106 months, EVGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 89.4.
- EVGN's price/sales ratio has moved up 89.4 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVGN.
EVGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 693.92%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.09%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 3.49%.
The table below shows EVGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.47% of graded US stocks.
- EVGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 85th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$3.58|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.80||Avg. volume||258,558|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||19.83M|
Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN) Company Bio
Evogene Ltd. operates as a plant genomics company that uses a technology infrastructure to enhance seed traits underlying crop productivity. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVGN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVGN Social Stream
Latest EVGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evogene Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVGN as an investment opportunity.
Medical-grade cannabis developer Canonic Ltd. , and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN ), announced that professor Itamar Grotto will be joining its board of directors . Grotto, f ormer associate director general at the Israeli ministry of health , was responsible for the medicalization reform of cannabis in Israel and oversaw the Israeli medical cannabis agency . He was also the director of Israel''s public health services and a member of the executive board of the WHO , on behalf of the state of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Canonic Ltd., focused on the development of medical-grade cannabis products and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), announced today that Professor Itamar Grotto will be joining its Board of Directors. Professor Grotto, former Associate Director General at the Israeli Ministry of Health, was responsible for the medicalization reform of Cannabis in Israel and oversaw the Israeli Medical Cannabis Agency. He was also the Director of Israel's Public Health Services
Computational biology company Evogene Ltd . (NASDAQ: EVGN ) will release its financial results for the full year and fourth quarter of 2021 on March 10, 2022 . On the day of the announcement, the company''s management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 09:00 a.m. EST. Evogene established three unique … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Evogene Financial Results and Earnings Announcement Schedule for the Full Year and Fourth Quarter of 2021
Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company aiming to revolutionize life-science product development across several market segments, announces today that it will release its financial results for the full year and fourth quarter of 2021 on Thursday, March 10, 2022.
Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ-GM: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company targeting to revolutionize life-science product development across several market segments announced today that it will present a company overview at the Aegis Capital Corp. Virtual Conference to be held on February 25th at 9:00 Eastern. The conference will span three days, starting on February 23rd until February 25th from 8:30AM until 5PM EST.
EVGN Price Returns