Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVGN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EVGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.65% of US stocks.
- EVGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- EVGN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EVGN Stock Summary
- EVGN's price/sales ratio is 133.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.03% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVGN's revenue has grown -84.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.7% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVGN is more volatile than 91.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evogene Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FUV, ALBO, AESE, EB, and TBPH.
- EVGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evogene Ltd's official web site, go to www.evogene.com.
EVGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$10.24|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$4.16||Avg. volume||1,419,013|
|50-day MA||$4.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.06||Market Cap||100.17M|
Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN) Company Bio
Evogene Ltd. operates as a plant genomics company that uses a technology infrastructure to enhance seed traits underlying crop productivity. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
EVGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVGN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVGN Social Stream
Latest EVGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evogene Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVGN as an investment opportunity.
Biomica Ltd., an emerging biopharmaceutical company developing innovative microbiome-based therapeutics, and a subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), today announced that Dr. Elran Haber, Chief Executive Officer of Biomica, will present at the Jefferies Microbiome-Based Therapeutics Summit being held on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
Photo by Marco VDM/E+ via Getty Images Evogene (EVGN) is the parent company to four subsidiaries, Biomica, agPlenus, Canonic, and Lavie Bio. Each company uses Evogene’s Artificial Intelligence engine, the CPB platform (computational predictive biology), to map plant and microbial genomes and to identify important gene markers and phenotypes. Each...
Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN), (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company today announced that it will hold virtual investor and analyst days, in both Hebrew and English, via Zoom webinars.
Canonic of Evogene Group and Tikun Olam (Israel)-Cannbit, sign production and distribution agreements for Canonic products in Israel
Canonic Ltd., a subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), focused on the development of medical cannabis products and Tikun Olam-Cannbit Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (TASE: TKUN), a leading medical cannabis company, today announced that they have entered into agreements for the production and distribution in Israel of Canonic's medical cannabis products. Canonic's first product is expected to be launched in Israel next year.
Plastomics and Evogene's Ag-Seed division enter a collaborative agreement targeting novel insect control traits for soybean
ST. LOUIS, Mo. and REHOVOT, Israel, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Plastomics, Inc., an agricultural biotech company, developing a step change in trait delivery technology, and Evogene Ltd.'s, (NASDAQ: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), Ag-Seed division, focusing on discovery and development of seed…
EVGN Price Returns