Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN): Price and Financial Metrics
EVGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$1.30|
|Prev. close||$0.58||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||82,731|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||23.96M|
EVGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVGN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.9, EVOGENE LTD has a higher such ratio than 91.63% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 377.28%, EVOGENE LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 96.01% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EVOGENE LTD comes in at 149.28%, a number that bests 95.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVOGENE LTD are HYLN, VTGN, MEIP, HIMX, and DBVT.
- Visit EVGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evogene.com.
EVGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EVGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 105.83% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- Over the past 126 months, EVGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 88.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVGN.
EVGN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 859.27%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 73.75%.
The table below shows EVGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVGN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.47% of graded US stocks.
- EVGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 85th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVGN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EVGN, see our EVGN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Evogene Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (EVGN) Company Bio
Evogene Ltd. operates as a plant genomics company that uses a technology infrastructure to enhance seed traits underlying crop productivity. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
EVGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVGN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVGN Social Stream
Latest EVGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVOGENE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVGN as an investment opportunity.
Lavie Bio Receives Canadian Regulatory Approval for Thrivus™, Expanding Global Reach
Lavie Bio Ltd., a subsidiary of Evogene Ltd. (Nasdaq: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), and a leading ag-biological company focusing on improving food quality, sustainability, and agricultural productivity through the introduction of microbiome-based products, today announced it had received registration for Thrivus™ from The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), which triples the product's sales territory. Thrivus™, a bio-inoculant seed treatment, increases Hard Red Spring Wheat production by increasing th
Evogene (EVGN) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Evogene (EVGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.25% and 26.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Evogene Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Evogene Ltd. (Nasdaq: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company aiming to revolutionize life-science-based product discovery and development utilizing cutting-edge computational biology technologies across multiple market segments, today announced its financial results for the first quarter period ending March 31, 2023.
Evogene Ag-Seed Division Awarded Prestigious €1.2M Horizon Grant to Develop Oil-Seed Crops with High CO2 Assimilation and Drought Tolerance
The Ag-Seed Division of Evogene Ltd. (Nasdaq: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN) ("Evogene"), a leading computational biology company targeting to revolutionize life-science product discovery and development across multiple market segments has announced that it has been granted a prestigious EU Horizon grant of €1.2 million, to support the creation of oil-seed crops that have high carbon-dioxide assimilation and enhanced drought tolerance. The project, Crop4Clima, has an overall budget of €2.5 million and is ex
Evogene Schedules First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Release & Conference Call for May 18, 2023
Evogene Ltd. (Nasdaq: EVGN) (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company aiming to revolutionize life-science product development, announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2023, on Thursday, May 18, 2023.
EVGN Price Returns
Continue Researching EVGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Evogene Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Evogene Ltd (EVGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evogene Ltd (EVGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evogene Ltd (EVGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...