Evercore Inc. (EVR): Price and Financial Metrics
EVR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Evercore Inc is higher than only 21.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Evercore Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVR is more volatile than 76.26% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evercore Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHCI, AAON, ROLL, PNTG, and MC.
- Visit EVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evercore.com.
EVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.16||52-week high||$144.13|
|Prev. close||$137.34||52-week low||$44.41|
|Day high||$140.63||Avg. volume||513,184|
|50-day MA||$130.03||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$94.20||Market Cap||5.81B|
Evercore Inc. (EVR) Company Bio
Evercore Partners operates as an independent investment banking advisory firm in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Investment Banking and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
EVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVR Latest Social Stream
View Full EVR Social Stream
Latest EVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evercore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVR as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Evercore (EVR) closed at $139.27, marking a +1.47% move from the previous day.
Upslope Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of -1.9% was reported by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, below both its S&P Midcap 400 ETF and HFRX Equity Hedge benchmark that had a 13.6% and 2.7% return […]
Is (EVR) Outperforming Other Finance Stocks This Year?
Evercore (EVR) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
(Bloomberg) -- Evercore Inc. was lead adviser on a pair of back-to-back technology deals this week worth up to $60 billion that helped it jump a spot in the league tables.The boutique investment bank was lead financial adviser to Singapore-based Grab Holdings Inc. on its $40 billion merger Tuesday with the blank-check company Altimeter Growth Corp., a statement showed. It also helped the special purpose acquisition company raise equity to support the deal.Neil Shah, a senior managing director, said in an interview that the firm had been working with Grab for years, and that his Singapore-based colleague, Keith Magnus, the co-chairman of Asia, was important in landing the deal. The firm’s special purpose acquisition company practice was also involved, which helped the firm end up on both...
EVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|