Evercore Inc. (EVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.51% of US stocks.
- EVR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- EVR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.71% of US stocks).
EVR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Evercore Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evercore Inc is reporting a growth rate of 120.03%; that's higher than 82.79% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVR's revenue has grown 34.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STEP, FN, CHCI, ROLL, and WNS.
- Visit EVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evercore.com.
EVR Valuation Summary
- EVR's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 183 months, EVR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
- EVR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 183 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVR.
EVR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.39%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.72%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.06%.
The table below shows EVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.49% of graded US stocks.
- EVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 19th of 446 Trading stocks.
- EGP, GSBD, and STAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVR.
The table below shows EVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.08||52-week high||$164.63|
|Prev. close||$161.92||52-week low||$77.37|
|Day high||$162.96||Avg. volume||426,589|
|50-day MA||$141.33||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$134.51||Market Cap||6.35B|
Evercore Inc. (EVR) Company Bio
Evercore Partners operates as an independent investment banking advisory firm in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Investment Banking and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVR Latest Social Stream
View Full EVR Social Stream
Latest EVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evercore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVR as an investment opportunity.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, if you buy shares...
LONDON, October 20, 2021--Evercore is pleased to announce that Thomas Sabatier has joined the Firm’s Private Capital Advisory group ("PCA") as a Vice President. Mr. Sabatier will be based in the London office and will focus on advising limited partners on secondary market transactions and providing execution services.
Does Evercore (EVR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
We've entered a third-quarter earnings season full of well-documented uncertainties at the macro level - but a report on "Conviction into Earnings" from Morgan Stanley looks to cut through the fog and offer names it fully expects will see material moves off their reports. "We think the inability of companies...
EVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|