Evercore Inc. (EVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.21% of US stocks.
- EVR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- EVR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.89% of US stocks).
EVR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EVERCORE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EVERCORE INC comes in at -16.03%, a number that bests just 11.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- EVERCORE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVERCORE INC are NVEI, PJT, WRBY, CNS, and TASK.
- Visit EVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evercore.com.
EVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EVR's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.61% lower, now standing at 6.8.
- EVR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVR.
EVR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.38%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.21%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 128.05%.
The table below shows EVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.21% of graded US stocks.
- EVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 15th of 444 Trading stocks.
- EGP, STAG, and CLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVR.
The table below shows EVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EVR, see our EVR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$160.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
EVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.86||52-week high||$137.42|
|Prev. close||$113.00||52-week low||$78.67|
|Day high||$115.86||Avg. volume||518,009|
|50-day MA||$126.85||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$106.56||Market Cap||4.40B|
Evercore Inc. (EVR) Company Bio
Evercore Partners operates as an independent investment banking advisory firm in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Investment Banking and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVR Latest Social Stream
View Full EVR Social Stream
Latest EVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERCORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVR as an investment opportunity.
Evercore's (NYSE:EVR) earnings growth rate lags the 51% CAGR delivered to shareholders
Evercore Inc. ( NYSE:EVR ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 15% in the last month. But...
Evercore Wealth Management Promotes Michael Kirkbride, Aldo Palles and Ross Saia to Partner
NEW YORK, March 02, 2023--Evercore Wealth Management today announced the promotions of Portfolio Manager Michael Kirkbride, Portfolio Manager Aldo Palles, and Wealth and Fiduciary Advisor Ross Saia to partner. Mr. Kirkbride is based at the Evercore headquarters in New York City; Mr. Palles and Mr. Saia are based at the Evercore Wealth Management and Evercore Trust Company, N.A. office in Palm Beach, Florida.
Joy Savchenko Joins Evercore as a Senior Managing Director in the Private Capital Advisory Group
NEW YORK, March 01, 2023--Evercore (NYSE: EVR) announced today that Joy Savchenko has joined the firm as a senior managing director in the Private Capital Advisory (PCA) group. Based in New York, she will focus on developing investor relationships and originating and advising PCA clients on a broad range of private capital transactions.
Apollo in Talks to Buy Aerospace-Parts Maker Arconic
Arconic’s advisers have also reached out to other potential buyers, people familiar with the matter said.
Evercore Awarded Best M&A Adviser in Singapore for the Sixth Time in The Asset’s Triple A Country Awards 2022
SINGAPORE, February 24, 2023--Evercore (NYSE: EVR), the leading global independent investment banking advisory firm, was once again presented the "Best M&A Adviser in Singapore" award by The Asset magazine at its 2022 Triple A Country Awards ceremony held on February 23, 2023.
EVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EVRWant to do more research on Evercore Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Evercore Inc (EVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evercore Inc (EVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evercore Inc (EVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...