Evercore Inc. (EVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVR POWR Grades
- EVR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- EVR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
EVR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Evercore Inc is higher than just 19.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evercore Inc is reporting a growth rate of 120.03%; that's higher than 82.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVR's revenue has grown 34.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STEP, FN, CHCI, ROLL, and WNS.
- Visit EVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evercore.com.
EVR Valuation Summary
- EVR's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 183 months, EVR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
- EVR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 183 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVR.
EVR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 86.4%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100.53%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 197.07%.
The table below shows EVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.55% of graded US stocks.
- EVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 19th of 456 Trading stocks.
- EGP, GSBD, and STAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVR.
The table below shows EVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.59||52-week high||$151.10|
|Prev. close||$137.23||52-week low||$60.42|
|Day high||$139.02||Avg. volume||435,621|
|50-day MA||$135.38||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$130.54||Market Cap||5.46B|
Evercore Inc. (EVR) Company Bio
Evercore Partners operates as an independent investment banking advisory firm in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Investment Banking and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVR Latest Social Stream
View Full EVR Social Stream
Latest EVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evercore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVR as an investment opportunity.
Weezy is considering selling its on-demand grocery business as the industry considers consolidation. The startup, which was founded in 2019, is currently working alongside investment bank Evercore to explore the The post Weezy ponders selling its last-mile grocery delivery service appeared first on Latest Retail Technology News From Across The Globe - Charged .
(Bloomberg) -- U.K. rapid grocery company Weezy is working with investment bank Evercore Inc. to explore a potential sale of its business, according to people familiar with the matter, becoming the latest startup to consider the option as a means of coping with the industry’s intense competition and high costs.London-based Weezy, founded in late 2019, completed its most recent fundraise in January, and has received about $20 million from venture capital firms including DN Capital, Left Lane Capi
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The top finance stories for Sept. 9, including the latest on Nasdaq''s new data hub and Evercore''s junior banker pay raises.
Evercore just told more of its junior bankers they''re getting a raise - here''s a rundown of the new salaries for associates
Ralph Schlosstein, president of Evercore Partners
EVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|