Evercore Inc. (EVR): Price and Financial Metrics
EVR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.26, Evercore Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 220.81%, Evercore Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.22% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EVR comes in at 10.09% -- higher than that of 82.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evercore Inc are CG, ARCH, HCKT, AJRD, and FNKO.
- EVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evercore Inc's official web site, go to www.evercore.com.
EVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.75||52-week high||$98.90|
|Prev. close||$68.73||52-week low||$64.44|
|Day high||$67.42||Avg. volume||654,866|
|50-day MA||$76.55||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$79.85||Market Cap||2.61B|
Evercore Inc. (EVR) Company Bio
Evercore Partners operates as an independent investment banking advisory firm in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Investment Banking and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.