Evercore Inc. (EVR): Price and Financial Metrics
EVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.24||52-week high||$146.99|
|Prev. close||$137.88||52-week low||$81.37|
|Day high||$137.57||Avg. volume||407,421|
|50-day MA||$137.57||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$124.15||Market Cap||5.09B|
EVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVR POWR Grades
- EVR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.32% of US stocks.
- EVR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EVR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
EVR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EVERCORE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVR's revenue has grown -24.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.55% of US companies in our set.
- EVERCORE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVERCORE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALHC, RVP, NRDY, IMMR, and WORX.
- EVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERCORE INC's official web site, go to www.evercore.com.
EVR Valuation Summary
- EVR's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 4.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EVR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVR.
EVR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.38%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.21%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 128.05%.
The table below shows EVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.21% of graded US stocks.
- EVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 15th of 444 Trading stocks.
- EGP, STAG, and CLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVR.
The table below shows EVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Evercore Inc. (EVR) Company Bio
Evercore Partners operates as an independent investment banking advisory firm in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Investment Banking and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
EVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVR Latest Social Stream
View Full EVR Social Stream
Latest EVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERCORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVR as an investment opportunity.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
Michael Tarulli Joins Evercore as Senior Managing Director in the Industrials Investment Banking Practice in New York
NEW YORK, September 26, 2023--Evercore announced today (NYSE: EVR) that Michael Tarulli has joined the firm as a senior managing director in the industrials investment banking practice, focusing on the aerospace, defense and government services sectors, based in New York.
Hotelbeds is interviewing banks to lead the sale of more than 1 billion euros ($1.07 billion) of shares in an initial public offering (IPO) next year, people familiar with the matter told Reuters. The Spanish travel technology firm, advised by Evercore , is poised to appoint a couple of banks as global coordinators alongside Morgan Stanley after recently inviting pitches, said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. The company and its shareholders – which include private equity funds Cinven and EQT, as well as Canadian pension plan CPP Investments – are leaning towards Madrid as their preferred listing venue, one of them said.
NEW YORK, September 18, 2023--Nick Pomponi joins Evercore today (NYSE: EVR) as a senior managing director in the Technology group and will be based in New York.
Evercore Adds Giuseppe Monarchi and Laurence Hainault as Senior Managing Directors in its Communications and Digital Infrastructure Investment Banking Business
NEW YORK, September 07, 2023--Evercore (NYSE: EVR) announced today that Giuseppe Monarchi and Laurence Hainault have joined the firm as senior managing directors to lead its Communications and Digital Infrastructure investment banking business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are being joined at Evercore by Managing Director Francesco Gurrieri and a team of highly experienced telecom bankers.
EVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|