Evercore Inc. (EVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.72% of US stocks.
- EVR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EVR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EVR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.15, EVERCORE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 18.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of EVERCORE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EVERCORE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVERCORE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WRBY, LEV, XOMA, RVP, and ORGS.
- Visit EVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evercore.com.
EVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EVR's price/sales ratio is 15.38% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 198 months, EVR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVR.
EVR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 143.08%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.21%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.67%.
The table below shows EVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.21% of graded US stocks.
- EVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 15th of 444 Trading stocks.
- EGP, STAG, and CLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVR.
The table below shows EVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.56||52-week high||$146.16|
|Prev. close||$112.92||52-week low||$78.67|
|Day high||$114.39||Avg. volume||455,719|
|50-day MA||$97.38||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$103.71||Market Cap||4.41B|
Evercore Inc. (EVR) Company Bio
Evercore Partners operates as an independent investment banking advisory firm in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Investment Banking and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVR Latest Social Stream
View Full EVR Social Stream
Latest EVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERCORE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVR as an investment opportunity.
Amid rising costs and a halt in deal-making activities, Evercore's (EVR) efforts to boost its client base in advisory solutions and expand geographically bode well.
Evercore Inc. ( NYSE:EVR ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one business day...
NEW YORK, November 17, 2022--Evercore (NYSE: EVR) announced today that Richard Hoyle has joined the firm as a Senior Managing Director in its Information and Media practice. Based in London, he will work alongside team members Jason Sobol, Nathan Graf and Jonathan Knee.
NEW YORK, November 10, 2022--Evercore (NYSE: EVR) and the Digital Therapeutics Alliance (DTA) will co-host a program on digital therapeutics November 13-16 in Las Vegas at HLTH 2022, presented by HLTH, the leading platform bringing together the health ecosystem. This is Evercore’s fourth consecutive year hosting at HLTH but its first year collaborating with thought leaders from DTA to bring awareness to a relatively new healthcare vertical.
Evercore ( NYSE:EVR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$576.9m (down 30% from 3Q 2021). Net...
EVR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|