ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS): Price and Financial Metrics
EXLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.05||52-week high||$36.81|
|Prev. close||$28.68||52-week low||$25.17|
|Day high||$29.09||Avg. volume||1,114,289|
|50-day MA||$27.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.96||Market Cap||4.79B|
EXLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXLS POWR Grades
- EXLS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXLS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EXLS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 40.03% of US stocks).
EXLS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 7.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.08%, EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.19% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 96.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC are TASK, EPAM, DCO, MEDP, and HURN.
- Visit EXLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exlservice.com.
EXLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EXLS's price/sales ratio is 20.83% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 208 months, EXLS's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXLS.
EXLS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 146.58%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -50.73%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 20.97%.
The table below shows EXLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.32% of graded US stocks.
- EXLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.894 -- ranking 147th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MG, EXEL, and HSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXLS.
The table below shows EXLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Company Bio
ExlService Holdings provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics, among others. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
EXLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXLS Social Stream
Latest EXLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXLS as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Recognition highlights EXL’s exceptional expertise and commitment to delivering innovative data analytics & AI servicesNEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EXL [NASDAQ: EXLS], a leading data analytics and digital operations and solutions company, announced it is now a Premier Level Partner for Google Cloud in the Service Engagement Model. As a Premier Partner for Google Cloud in the Service Engagement Model, EXL demonstrated its proficiency in leveraging Google Cloud's powerful infrastruc
NEW YORK, Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. (“EXL”) (NASDAQ: EXLS), a leading data analytics and digital operations and solutions company, today announced that Maurizio Nicolelli, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the J.P. Morgan 2023 Ultimate Services Investor Conference in New York. A company presentation and simultaneous webcast will take place on Thursday, Nov. 16. A link to the webcast is available in the Investor Relations s
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, released its “U.S. Small Company Growth Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the U.S. Small Company Growth Composite Portfolio, referred to as the “Portfolio,” posted returns of -3.66% gross and -3.97% net of fees. This performance is […]
EXL earns a top Leader spot in Everest Group’s 2023 Property and Casualty Insurance BPS PEAK Matrix® Assessment for fourth straight year
Analyst firm highlights EXL’s data- and analytics-driven operations excellenceNEW YORK, Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EXL, a leading data analytics and digital operations and solutions company, announced that it has been named a Leader and a Star Performer in Everest Group’s Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance BPS PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. This marks the fourth straight year that EXL has been recognized as the highest Leader in the annual report. The distinction reflects EXL’s sustaine
EXLS Price Returns
Continue Researching EXLSWant to see what other sources are saying about ExlService Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch