ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXLS POWR Grades
- EXLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.02% of US stocks.
- EXLS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- EXLS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 44.76% of US stocks).
EXLS Stock Summary
- EXLS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 104.85 -- higher than 75.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.77%, ExlService Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 17.36% of about US stocks.
- ExlService Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 73.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RIBT, RMAX, SVM, IPI, and CVLT.
- EXLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ExlService Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.exlservice.com.
EXLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.80||52-week high||$99.73|
|Prev. close||$97.26||52-week low||$51.09|
|Day high||$99.73||Avg. volume||159,065|
|50-day MA||$92.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.03||Market Cap||3.24B|
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Company Bio
ExlService Holdings provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics, among others. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
EXLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ExlService Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ExlService Holdings Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 48.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of ExlService Holdings Inc, consider:
- EXLS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.34% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ExlService Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 13.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of 76.7% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 23.28% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EXLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXLS Social Stream
Latest EXLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ExlService Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXLS as an investment opportunity.
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Steven Barlow - Vice President of Investor Relations Rohit Kapoor - Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Maurizio Nicolelli - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Bryan Bergin - Cowen Maggie Nolan -...
Thank you for joining EXL's First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call. With me today in our offices in New York are Rohit Kapoor, our Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Maurizio Nicolelli, our Chief Financial Officer.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXLS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
ExlService Holdings (EXLS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.19% and 3.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
2021 First Quarter Revenues of $261.4 Million, up 6.3% year-over-year Q1 Diluted Earnings Per Share (GAAP) of $0.93, up from $0.65 in Q1 of 2020 Q1 Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share (Non-GAAP) (1) of $1.18, up from $0.81 in Q1 of 2020 NEW YORK, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXLS), a leading operations management and analytics company, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Rohit Kapoor, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “EXL had a strong start to the year with first quarter revenue of $261.4 million. Analytics growth accelerated with a 10.7% revenue increase from the first quarter of 2020. Adjusted diluted earnings per share for the quarter was $1.18, a 46% increase year-over-year. Our data-led...
EXLS Price Returns
Continue Researching EXLSWant to see what other sources are saying about ExlService Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch