ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXLS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXLS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- EXLS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
EXLS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EXLS is currently 20.58, higher than 71.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.9%, ExlService Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.84% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXLS has reported earnings growth of 59.8%, putting it ahead of 72.14% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ExlService Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RMAX, CIDM, BRMK, RIBT, and PCSB.
- Visit EXLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exlservice.com.
EXLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EXLS's price/earnings ratio is 12.05% lower, now standing at 34.3.
- Over the past 181 months, EXLS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 41.8.
- EXLS's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXLS.
EXLS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.15%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 129.23%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.12%.
The table below shows EXLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.79% of graded US stocks.
- EXLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.844 -- ranking 165th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- EXEL, AMN, and DHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXLS.
The table below shows EXLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.73||52-week high||$128.27|
|Prev. close||$124.29||52-week low||$67.76|
|Day high||$125.12||Avg. volume||156,931|
|50-day MA||$122.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.06||Market Cap||4.07B|
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Company Bio
ExlService Holdings provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics, among others. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXLS Social Stream
Latest EXLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ExlService Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXLS as an investment opportunity.
ExlService Holdings (EXLS) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
AI-Powered Platform Leverages Behavioral Science to ‘Nudge’ Patients to Better OutcomesNEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EXL [NASDAQ: EXLS] today announced the launch of a new omni-channel Patient Engagement Platform, which uses real-world patient data and powerful analytics to drive highly personalized care management programs for health plans and self-insured employers. Leveraging AI to analyze patient behaviors and inform a series of patient engagement escalations designed to encour
EXL Recognized as a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Digital Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Services Report
NEW YORK, Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EXL [NASDAQ: EXLS] today announced its selection as a Leader in the 2021 ISG Provider Lens™ Digital Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Services report, published by Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm. Recognizing digital partners who deliver a full range of payments, order processing, reporting and analysis solutions, the ISG analysis highlights the critical role AI, machine learning and cloud capabil
NEW YORK, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. (“EXL”) (NASDAQ: EXLS), a global analytics and digital solutions company, will announce financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 before the market opens, and will hold a conference call that morning at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss the Company’s operating and financial results. The conference call will be available live via the internet by accessing the investor relations secti
Is ExlService Holdings, Inc.'s(NASDAQ:EXLS) Recent Stock Performance Tethered To Its Strong Fundamentals?
Most readers would already be aware that ExlService Holdings' (NASDAQ:EXLS) stock increased significantly by 19% over...
EXLS Price Returns
Continue Researching EXLSWant to see what other sources are saying about ExlService Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch