ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXLS POWR Grades
- EXLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.72% of US stocks.
- EXLS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EXLS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
EXLS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 215.03, EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.66% of US stocks.
- EXLS's current price/earnings ratio is 44.13, which is higher than 86.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC is higher than 86.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MEDP, AMEH, HURN, PCSB, and IPI.
- Visit EXLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exlservice.com.
EXLS Valuation Summary
- EXLS's price/earnings ratio is 44.4; this is 81.97% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- EXLS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 31.7 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXLS.
EXLS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.7%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.82%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.45%.
The table below shows EXLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.32% of graded US stocks.
- EXLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.894 -- ranking 147th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MG, EXEL, and HSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXLS.
The table below shows EXLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.45||52-week high||$191.18|
|Prev. close||$185.35||52-week low||$112.14|
|Day high||$185.29||Avg. volume||273,981|
|50-day MA||$170.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.47||Market Cap||6.07B|
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Company Bio
ExlService Holdings provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics, among others. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXLS Social Stream
Latest EXLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXLS as an investment opportunity.
Although the market shows signs of improvement, the waters are still choppy enough for investors to focus on index funds to buy.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Boeing (BA – Research Report) and Exlservice Holdings (EXLS – Research Report). Boeing (BA) Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu maintained a Buy rating on Boeing yesterday and set a price target of $180.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $174.08. According to TipRanks.
E ratio of 44.02.
ExlService Holdings (EXLS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
EXLS Price Returns
Continue Researching EXLSWant to see what other sources are saying about ExlService Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch