ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS): Price and Financial Metrics
EXLS Stock Summary
- EXLS's current price/earnings ratio is 48.89, which is higher than 83.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that EXLS's revenue has grown 14.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 70.85% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXLS is more volatile than only 19.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ExlService Holdings Inc are HCCI, RUTH, MORN, AMCX, and BHE.
- Visit EXLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exlservice.com.
EXLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.28||52-week high||$78.86|
|Prev. close||$78.28||52-week low||$55.34|
|Day high||$78.20||Avg. volume||150,851|
|50-day MA||$72.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.54||Market Cap||2.63B|
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Company Bio
ExlService Holdings provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics, among others. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
EXLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ExlService Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that ExlService Holdings Inc ranked in the 38st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EXLS, they are:
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 71.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- ExlService Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of 55.87% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 24.79% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|