ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS): Price and Financial Metrics
EXLS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 103.25, ExlService Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 72.79% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXLS has reported earnings growth of 30.95%, putting it ahead of 75.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EXLS comes in at 3.13% -- higher than that of 68.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ExlService Holdings Inc are SND, PRFT, PRAH, CTEK, and USIO.
- EXLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ExlService Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.exlservice.com.
EXLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.59||52-week high||$89.29|
|Prev. close||$85.42||52-week low||$40.61|
|Day high||$87.59||Avg. volume||136,467|
|50-day MA||$84.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.66||Market Cap||2.93B|
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Company Bio
ExlService Holdings provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics, among others. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
EXLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ExlService Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that ExlService Holdings Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 42.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ExlService Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 71.43% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- ExlService Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.29. This coverage rate is greater than that of 76.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 23.07% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EXLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXLS Social Stream
Latest EXLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ExlService Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXLS as an investment opportunity.
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Steven Barlow - Vice President, Investor Relations Rohit Kapoor - Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Maurizio Nicolelli - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Maggie Nolan -...
ExlService (EXLS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.08; GAAP EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.14.Revenue of $248.95M (-3.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.42M.Press Release...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the ExlService Holdings Q4 and Full Year 2020 Earnings Call. On the call this morning are Rohit Kapoor, our Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman and Maurizio Nicolelli, our Chief Financial Officer.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXLS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
2020 Fourth Quarter Revenues of $249.0 Million, down 3.1% year-over-yearQ4 Diluted EPS (GAAP) of $0.94, up from $0.62 in Q4 of 2019Q4 Adjusted Diluted EPS (Non-GAAP) (1) of $1.14, up from $0.79 in Q4 of 2019 2020 Revenues of $958.4 Million, down 3.3% year-over-year2020 Diluted EPS (GAAP) of $2.59, up from $1.95 in 20192020 Adjusted Diluted EPS (Non-GAAP) (1) of $3.53, up from $3.09 in 2019 NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXLS), a leading operations management and analytics company, today announced its financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Rohit Kapoor, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “EXL had a strong fourth quarter with revenue of $249.0 million and full year revenue of $958.4 million. Ou...
EXLS Price Returns
Continue Researching EXLSWant to see what other sources are saying about ExlService Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!