ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXLS POWR Grades
- EXLS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.92% of US stocks.
- EXLS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EXLS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.28% of US stocks).
EXLS Stock Summary
- EXLS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 185.29 -- higher than 86.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EXLS's current price/earnings ratio is 40.9, which is higher than 81.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EXLS is currently 25.46, higher than 76.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ExlService Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCSB, PAYS, RMAX, ASIX, and GIFI.
- Visit EXLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exlservice.com.
EXLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EXLS's price/earnings ratio is 12.05% lower, now standing at 34.3.
- Over the past 181 months, EXLS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 41.8.
- EXLS's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXLS.
EXLS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 129.23%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 21.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.12%.
The table below shows EXLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.32% of graded US stocks.
- EXLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.894 -- ranking 147th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MG, EXEL, and HSII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXLS.
The table below shows EXLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.05||52-week high||$154.98|
|Prev. close||$129.55||52-week low||$99.91|
|Day high||$134.27||Avg. volume||222,366|
|50-day MA||$139.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$130.02||Market Cap||4.46B|
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXLS) Company Bio
ExlService Holdings provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, and transportation and logistics, among others. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EXLS Social Stream
Latest EXLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ExlService Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXLS as an investment opportunity.
ExlService Holdings (EXLS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.22% and 1.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
2021 Fourth Quarter Revenues of $295.5 Million, up 18.7% year-over-yearQ4 Diluted EPS (GAAP) of $0.83, down from $0.94 in Q4 of 2020Q4 Adjusted Diluted EPS (Non-GAAP) (1) of $1.21, up from $1.14 in Q4 of 2020 2021 Revenues of $1.12 Billion, up 17.1% year-over-year2021 Diluted EPS (GAAP) of $3.35, up from $2.59 in 20202021 Adjusted Diluted EPS (Non-GAAP) (1) of $4.83, up from $3.53 in 2020 NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXLS), a leading data analyti
EXLClarity™ healthcare risk adjustment and analytics solution ranked #1 in customer experienceNEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EXL [NASDAQ: EXLS], a leading global analytics and digital solutions company, announced today its EXLClarity™ platform was named the top-performing solution for risk adjustment and analytics in the Best in KLAS® 2022 Awards – Software and Professional Services. The annual ranking, which is based entirely on real-world customer feedback, recognized the EXL solu
A company that is capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. Companies such as Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT), CBRE Group (CBRE), ExlService (EXLS) and Intuit (INTU) are sound enough to meet financial obligations.
ExlService Holdings (EXLS) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
EXLS Price Returns
Continue Researching EXLSWant to see what other sources are saying about ExlService Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ExlService Holdings Inc (EXLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch