Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXN Stock Summary
- Excellon Resources Inc's market capitalization of $29,815,610 is ahead of only 5.58% of US-listed equities.
- EXN's went public 1.52 years ago, making it older than merely 2.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Excellon Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEM, CHNG, KERN, KOS, and NLST.
- Visit EXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.excellonresources.com.
EXN Valuation Summary
- EXN's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 30.43% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 48 weeks, EXN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.9.
- EXN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 48 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXN.
EXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$2.40|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||543,459|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||15.88M|
Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN) Company Bio
Excellon Resources Inc., a silver mining and exploration company, acquires, explores for, evaluates, and develops mineral properties in Mexico and Canada. The company primarily explores for silver, lead, zinc, and gold deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Platosa property covering an area of 14,000 hectares located in Durango State, Mexico; EvoluciÃ³n property totaling an area of 45,000 hectares located in the states of Durango and Zacatecas, Mexico; and the Saxony Silver City Project totaling an area of 164 square kilometers in Saxony, Germany. The company was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXN Latest Social Stream
View Full EXN Social Stream
Latest EXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Excellon Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXN as an investment opportunity.
ROUYN-NORANDA, Quebec, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. (GMX – Toronto Stock Exchange, G1MN – Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Berlin, Munich, Tradegate, Lang & Schwarz, LS Exchange, TTMzero, Düsseldorf and Quotrix Düsseldorf Stock Exchanges and GLBXF – OTCQX International in the US) is pleased to report to shareholders that Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN-TSX and NYSE, E4X2-Frankfurt) has announced the drill results from its 24 drill hole program on the Silver City (Bräunsdorf
Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (NYSE: EXN) (FRA: E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to announce results from its 2021 diamond drilling campaign and provide an update on the ongoing exploration program at the Silver City Project in Saxony, Germany.
Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (NYSE: EXN) (FRA: E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to announce Q4 and annual 2021 production results from the Platosa Mine in Durango, Mexico.
January 13, 2022 – Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (NYSE: EXN) (FRA: E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to announce results from underground drilling at the Platosa Mine in Durango, Mexico.
Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (NYSE: EXN) (FRA: E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is providing an update on operations at Platosa and company-wide exploration plans over the course of 2022, with additional updates to be forthcoming as mining and exploration plans evolve over the coming months.
EXN Price Returns