Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,835,689, EXCELLON RESOURCES INC has a greater market value than only 3.83% of US stocks.
- EXCELLON RESOURCES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.87% of US listed stocks.
- EXN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXCELLON RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MUX, FF, KIQ, SEAC, and MESO.
- EXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXCELLON RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.excellonresources.com.
EXN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EXN's price/sales ratio is 68% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- EXN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.8 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXN.
EXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.29||52-week high||$1.75|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.27|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||311,934|
|50-day MA||$0.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.54||Market Cap||10.63M|
Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN) Company Bio
Excellon Resources Inc., a silver mining and exploration company, acquires, explores for, evaluates, and develops mineral properties in Mexico and Canada. The company primarily explores for silver, lead, zinc, and gold deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Platosa property covering an area of 14,000 hectares located in Durango State, Mexico; EvoluciÃ³n property totaling an area of 45,000 hectares located in the states of Durango and Zacatecas, Mexico; and the Saxony Silver City Project totaling an area of 164 square kilometers in Saxony, Germany. The company was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXN Latest Social Stream
View Full EXN Social Stream
Latest EXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXCELLON RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXN as an investment opportunity.
ROUYN-NORANDA, Quebec, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. (GMX – Toronto Stock Exchange, G1MN – Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Berlin, Munich, Tradegate, Lang & Schwarz, LS Exchange, TTMzero, Düsseldorf and Quotrix Düsseldorf Stock Exchanges and GLBXF – OTCQX International in the US) is pleased to update shareholders on plans by Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN; NYSE: EXN; FRA: E4X2) regarding the Silver City Property in Saxony Germany, much of which is under option from G
Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (NYSE: EXN) (FRA: E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to provide an update on ongoing value-driving initiatives.1
Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (TSX: EXN.WT) (NYSE: EXN) and (FRA: E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to report that shareholders voted in favour of all items of business at the Company's 2022 Annual General and Special Meeting held on August 12, 2022 (the "Meeting"). Detailed results from the election of directors are set out below:
Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (NYSE: EXN) (FRA:E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to report financial results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2022.
Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX: EXN) (NYSE: EXN) (FRA: E4X2) ("Excellon" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that is has begun a 5,000 metre diamond drilling program on the Kilgore Project in Idaho, USA and to provide an update on 2022 exploration plans.
EXN Price Returns