eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPI POWR Grades
- EXPI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXPI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EXPI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
EXPI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXPI is 16.97 -- better than 98.32% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 627.65, EXP World Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.52% of US stocks.
- For EXPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXP World Holdings Inc are CLNE, CNET, ENVB, CCNC, and FAMI.
- EXPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXP World Holdings Inc's official web site, go to expworldholdings.com.
EXPI Valuation Summary
- EXPI's EV/EBIT ratio is 158.5; this is 312.22% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 40 months, EXPI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 138.9.
- Over the past 40 months, EXPI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPI.
EXPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.29% of graded US stocks.
- EXPI's asset turnover comes in at 10.037 -- ranking 1st of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VAC, CIGI, and GOOD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPI.
The table below shows EXPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.58||52-week high||$55.43|
|Prev. close||$11.77||52-week low||$11.06|
|Day high||$12.76||Avg. volume||1,303,990|
|50-day MA||$13.55||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$28.36||Market Cap||1.88B|
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI) Company Bio
eXp World Holdings, Inc. provides cloud-based real estate brokerage services for residential real estate market in the United states and Canada. The company facilitates buyers to search real-time property listings and sellers to list their properties through its Website; and provides buyers and sellers access to a network of professional, consumer-centric agents, and brokers. It also offers access to collaborative tools and training services for real estate brokers and agents. In addition, the company provides marketing, training, and other support services to its brokers and agents through a proprietary technology enabled services, and technology and support services contracted to third parties. The company was formerly known as eXp Realty International Corporation and changed its name to eXp World Holdings, Inc. in May 2016. eXp World Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Bellingham, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPI Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPI Social Stream
Latest EXPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXP World Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPI as an investment opportunity.
eXp World Holdings (EXPI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 233.33% and 4.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Image 1 2021 Marks Record Revenue of $3.8 Billion for EXPI Image 2 2021 Revenue Doubles Over Prior Year for EXPI Image 3 2021 Gross Profit Increase 85% Compared to 2020 for EXPI Image 4 EXPI Declares First Quarter 2022 Cash Dividend 2021 Marks Highest Revenue and Profit Year in Company History, Driven by a 72% Increase in Agent Growth Company Declares Cash Dividend for Q1 2022 of $0.04 per Share of Common Stock BELLINGHAM, Wash., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq
Management to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Results and Host Investor Q&A at Virtual Event eXp World Holdings to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 eXp World Holdings to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 BELLINGHAM, Wash., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), the holding company for eXp Realty®, Virbela, and SUCCESS® Enterprises, today announced it will report its fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results before market
Focus on Research Data Comes as the Commercial Real Estate Market Evolves Rapidly eXp Commercial Expands Research and Analytics Capabilities With Addition of Economist KC Conway eXp Commercial Expands Research and Analytics Capabilities With Addition of Economist KC Conway BELLINGHAM, Wash., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp Commercial, the commercial real estate division of eXp World Holdings (Nasdaq: EXPI), today announced that KC Conway, founder and president of Red Shoe Economics, will s
If an economic slowdown and rising rate wreak havoc to residential real estate, these seven housing stocks could fall to fire sale prices.
EXPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXPIWant to do more research on EXP World Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch