eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EXPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.15% of US stocks.
- EXPI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- EXPI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.38% of US stocks).
EXPI Stock Summary
- EXP WORLD HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.52% of US listed stocks.
- For EXPI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.09%, EXP WORLD HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.51% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXP WORLD HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PGNY, FAMI, MFH, AREB, and KXIN.
- Visit EXPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to expworldholdings.com.
EXPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EXPI's price/earnings ratio is 120.68% higher, now standing at 52.3.
- EXPI's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPI.
EXPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.29% of graded US stocks.
- EXPI's asset turnover comes in at 10.037 -- ranking 1st of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VAC, CIGI, and GOOD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPI.
The table below shows EXPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.22||52-week high||$38.70|
|Prev. close||$12.20||52-week low||$10.46|
|Day high||$12.41||Avg. volume||1,192,337|
|50-day MA||$12.24||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$15.10||Market Cap||1.87B|
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI) Company Bio
eXp World Holdings, Inc. provides cloud-based real estate brokerage services for residential real estate market in the United states and Canada. The company facilitates buyers to search real-time property listings and sellers to list their properties through its Website; and provides buyers and sellers access to a network of professional, consumer-centric agents, and brokers. It also offers access to collaborative tools and training services for real estate brokers and agents. In addition, the company provides marketing, training, and other support services to its brokers and agents through a proprietary technology enabled services, and technology and support services contracted to third parties. The company was formerly known as eXp Realty International Corporation and changed its name to eXp World Holdings, Inc. in May 2016. eXp World Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Bellingham, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPI Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPI Social Stream
Latest EXPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXP WORLD HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPI as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of eXp World Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXPI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And...
List Recognizes Tech Breakthroughs Across Industries That Promise to Transform the Future Virbela Named to Fast Company’s Second Annual List of the Next Big Things in Tech List Recognizes Tech Breakthroughs Across Industries That Promise to Transform the Future BELLINGHAM, Wash., Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virbela®, an immersive technology company that’s redefining the modern workplace with its next generation of products for the metaverse and virtual reality (VR), today announced that it
eXp World Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: EXPI ) core subsidiary eXp Realty has appointed Leo Pareja as Chief Strategy Officer . In … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Pareja to drive sustainable competitive advantage and agent value proposition enhancements BELLINGHAM, Wash., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — eXp Realty®, the fastest-growing real estate brokerage on the planet and the core subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), today announced the appointment of Leo Pareja as Chief Strategy Officer. In this role, Pareja […]
In the last trading session, 1.19 million shares of the eXp World Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPI) were traded, and its beta was 2.86. Most recently the company’s share price was $12.84, and it changed around -$0.99 or -7.16% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $1.79B. EXPI currently trades at … eXp World Holdings Inc.: Why Investors Shouldn’t Get Rid Of EXPI Stock In 2022 Read More »
EXPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXPIWant to do more research on EXP World Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch