eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPI POWR Grades
- EXPI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXPI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EXPI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.17% of US stocks).
EXPI Stock Summary
- EXP World Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EXP World Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,438.44%; that's higher than only 1.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXPI is more volatile than 97.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QNST, MARA, VERX, WIMI, and UCL.
- Visit EXPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to expworldholdings.com.
EXPI Valuation Summary
- EXPI's EV/EBIT ratio is 143.9; this is 270.88% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 39 months, EXPI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
- EXPI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPI.
EXPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.92||52-week high||$90.00|
|Prev. close||$36.75||52-week low||$9.77|
|Day high||$37.36||Avg. volume||1,707,307|
|50-day MA||$35.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.59||Market Cap||5.20B|
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI) Company Bio
eXp World Holdings, Inc. provides cloud-based real estate brokerage services for residential real estate market in the United states and Canada. The company facilitates buyers to search real-time property listings and sellers to list their properties through its Website; and provides buyers and sellers access to a network of professional, consumer-centric agents, and brokers. It also offers access to collaborative tools and training services for real estate brokers and agents. In addition, the company provides marketing, training, and other support services to its brokers and agents through a proprietary technology enabled services, and technology and support services contracted to third parties. The company was formerly known as eXp Realty International Corporation and changed its name to eXp World Holdings, Inc. in May 2016. eXp World Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Bellingham, Washington.
EXPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPI Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPI Social Stream
Latest EXPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXP World Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPI as an investment opportunity.
EXp World Holdings (EXPI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Milestone Represents 85% Year-over-year Agent Growth eXp Realty reaches 60k Agents Worldwide Today eXp Realty reaches 60k Agents Worldwide BELLINGHAM, Wash., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), the holding company for eXp Realty, one of the fastest-growing residential and commercial real estate companies in the world, today announced it has exceeded 60,000 agents globally. This represents a year-over-year increase of 85% when compared to 32,403 agents in Ju
If you want to know who really controls eXp World Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXPI ), then you'll have to look at the...
Management to Discuss Second Quarter 2021 Results and Host Investor Q&A at Virtual Event Management to Discuss Second Quarter 2021 Results and Host Investor Q&A at Virtual Event
eXp World Holdings and Kind Lending will launch a mortgage joint venture called Success Lending. They are recruiting LOs and hope to launch by October. The post eXp and Kind plan mortgage JV by October appeared first on HousingWire .
EXPI Price Returns
Continue Researching EXPIWant to do more research on EXP World Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EXP World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch