Express, Inc. (EXPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EXPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- EXPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EXPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.28% of US stocks).
EXPR Stock Summary
- Express Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.56% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 33.88 for Express Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EXPR is more volatile than 98.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Express Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MDXG, DS, SIEN, CCM, and APEN.
- EXPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Express Inc's official web site, go to www.express.com.
EXPR Valuation Summary
- EXPR's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 93.55% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- EXPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 136 months.
- Over the past 136 months, EXPR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPR.
EXPR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -722.49%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -125.4%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -401.87%.
The table below shows EXPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.02||52-week high||$13.97|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$0.57|
|Day high||$5.30||Avg. volume||19,485,936|
|50-day MA||$5.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.04||Market Cap||332.83M|
Express, Inc. (EXPR) Company Bio
Express Inc. is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
EXPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPR Social Stream
Latest EXPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPR as an investment opportunity.
Express CEO Tim Baxter tells Yahoo Finance Live the retailer's turnaround remains on track. Retail investors react accordingly.
Express CEO Tim Baxter talks with Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi about the direction of the company post-pandemic as well as shifting consumer behavior.
Express Launches First-of-its-Kind Community Commerce Program as it Builds to $1B in E-Commerce Sales
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 26, 2021--Express Community Commerce
Shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME), Express (NYSE: EXPR), and Newegg Commerce (NASDAQ: NEGG) all rose 10% or more in trading Tuesday as the stock market rebounded sharply after yesterday's sell-off. There was no company-specific news to account for the strong performance. Each of the stocks has been the subject of internet chatter.
Rosen Law Announces Updated Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuits on Behalf of Investors Unable to Execute Trades and Who Sold and/or Purchased Certain Securities on the Robinhood Trading Platform on or Around January 28, 2021
NEW YORK, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces the updated July 27, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the class action lawsuits filed on behalf of those who were unable to execute trades, sold, and/or purchased certain securities including American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL), AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. (NYSE: AMC), BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB), Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ: BBBY), GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), Express (NYSE: EXPR), Koss Corporation (NASDAQ: KOSS), Naked Brand Group (NASDAQ: NAKD), Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK), Sundial Growers, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNDL), Tootsie Roll Industries (NYSE: TR), and Trivago NV (NASDAQ: TRVG) (collectively, the Affected Securities) on the Robinhood Trading Platform on or around Jan...
EXPR Price Returns