Express, Inc. (EXPR): Price and Financial Metrics
EXPR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Express Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, Express Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 3.4% of stocks in our set.
- Express Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIA, VSI, TUES, CHS, and TISI.
- EXPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Express Inc's official web site, go to www.express.com.
EXPR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$6.24|
|Prev. close||$5.55||52-week low||$1.83|
|Day high||$5.74||Avg. volume||1,810,840|
|50-day MA||$3.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||379.39M|
Express, Inc. (EXPR) Company Bio
Express Inc. is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.