Express, Inc. (EXPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EXPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.48% of US stocks.
- EXPR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EXPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.87% of US stocks).
EXPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXPR is -3,864.74 -- better than only 0% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, EXPRESS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 0.78% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -284.78 for EXPRESS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABC, PBI, LYV, MCK, and CAH.
- Visit EXPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.express.com.
EXPR Valuation Summary
- EXPR's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 153 months, EXPR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPR.
EXPR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 106.52%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -637.25%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -112.63%.
The table below shows EXPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.02% of graded US stocks.
- EXPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.075 -- ranking 132nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- AEO, CHS, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPR.
The table below shows EXPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$4.94|
|Prev. close||$1.41||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||2,542,511|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.34||Market Cap||96.91M|
Express, Inc. (EXPR) Company Bio
Express Inc. is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPR Social Stream
Latest EXPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPRESS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPR as an investment opportunity.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, November 28, 2022--Fashion apparel retailer Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) today announced two transactions in support of a comprehensive plan to refinance its capital structure and expand its liquidity access while concurrently reducing interest rate exposure and providing flexibility to pay down its outstanding term debt balance.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, November 28, 2022--Fashion apparel retailer Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) today announced that the Company will report its third quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, December 8, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Earlier that morning, the Company will issue a press release detailing those results. The conference call will be hosted by Tim Baxter, Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Judd, Chief Financial Officer.
Express, Inc. ( NYSE:EXPR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
These penny stocks to sell are remarkably speculative bets that will continue to erode investor value over time.
Retailers were sitting on $548.8 billion of inventory in July, a 21.6% increase from last year, according to U.S. Census data. With less than 10 weeks to go before Christmas 2022, major retailers including Costco, Kohl's and Express Inc. are peddling holiday sweaters, artificial trees and other decor that had been stuck in transit or packed in warehouses during the supply chain crisis that threw a wrench into Christmas 2021. "This year is going to be a fantastic year to buy a tree," said National Tree Company Chief Executive Officer Chris Butler.
EXPR Price Returns