Express, Inc. (EXPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.62||52-week high||$3.17|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.64||Avg. volume||1,725,481|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.13||Market Cap||45.73M|
EXPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPR POWR Grades
- EXPR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXPR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EXPR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EXPR Stock Summary
- EXPR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than merely 0% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EXPR's current price/earnings ratio is 0.17, which is higher than just 0.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EXPRESS INC is reporting a growth rate of 31,783.94%; that's higher than 99.94% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXPRESS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UGRO, CALM, RRC, WU, and GLBZ.
- Visit EXPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.express.com.
EXPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EXPR's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- EXPR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.7 over the prior 158 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPR.
EXPR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 46.99%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.41%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -74.25%.
The table below shows EXPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.02% of graded US stocks.
- EXPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.075 -- ranking 132nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- AEO, CHS, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPR.
The table below shows EXPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Express, Inc. (EXPR) Company Bio
Express Inc. is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPR Social Stream
Latest EXPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXPRESS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPR as an investment opportunity.
Express Announces Rachel Zoe In A New Role As Style Mentor
COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 16, 2023--Fashion apparel retailer Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) announces today that global fashion authority, Rachel Zoe, will be taking on a new strategic role as Style Mentor for the Express Style Editor program. As Style Mentor, Zoe will consult with the brand on the expansion of its Style Editor program, bringing her expertise as a world-renowned fashion icon and businesswoman. Zoe will also work closely with the Express team and her own network to attract new Style Editor
Express, Inc. (EXPR) Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results to Be Reported on May 24, 2023
COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 12, 2023--Fashion apparel retailer Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) today announced that the Company will report its first quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Earlier that morning, the Company will issue a press release detailing those results. The conference call will be hosted by Tim Baxter, Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Judd, Chief Financial Officer.
At US$0.91, Is Express, Inc. (NYSE:EXPR) Worth Looking At Closely?
While Express, Inc. ( NYSE:EXPR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Walmart (WMT) to Offload Bonobos to WHP Global & Express
Walmart (WMT) plans to offload its menswear brand Bonobos to Express and WHP Global for $75 million, per media sources.
EXPR Stock Alert: The $75 Million Reason Express Is Rising Today
Express is buying Bonobos from Walmart.
EXPR Price Returns
Continue Researching EXPRWant to do more research on Express Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Express Inc (EXPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Express Inc (EXPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Express Inc (EXPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...