Express, Inc. (EXPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXPR POWR Grades
- EXPR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXPR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- EXPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.29% of US stocks).
EXPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXPR is -208.8 -- better than only 0.1% of US stocks.
- EXPR's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.97% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -94.35 for Express Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Express Inc are TEN, BW, YI, COMM, and BGI.
- EXPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Express Inc's official web site, go to www.express.com.
EXPR Valuation Summary
- EXPR's price/earnings ratio is -1.4; this is 107.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 137 months, EXPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.
- EXPR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17 over the prior 137 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXPR.
EXPR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -83.44%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -111.31%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.16%.
The table below shows EXPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXPR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.02% of graded US stocks.
- EXPR's asset turnover comes in at 1.075 -- ranking 132nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- AEO, CHS, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXPR.
The table below shows EXPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$13.97|
|Prev. close||$3.26||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$3.24||Avg. volume||2,592,620|
|50-day MA||$3.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||211.23M|
Express, Inc. (EXPR) Company Bio
Express Inc. is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXPR Social Stream
Latest EXPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Express Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXPR as an investment opportunity.
Finra has ordered the zero-commission app Robinhood to pay Jose Batista almost $30K and found the company liable for his investment losses when it restricted trading on meme stocks in Jan 2021.
S3 Partners Managing Director Ihor Dusaniwsky joins Yahoo Finance Live to review the 2021 performances of notable meme and short seller stocks.
Jan-Oliver Strych, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology Assistant Professor of Finance, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss study results indicating the positive impact meme stock and retail investors have had on the market.
BitDepth#1333 MARK LYNDERSAY 1998. Alwin Chow had just taken up the role of general manager at the Express and he was busy making the space his own. I''d been doing projects at the paper for most of the five years since leaving the Guardian and with Lenny Grant gone from the paper, I was at a bit of a loose end. So I visited Chows new office to find out how I could help in his new role. "What do you want to do?" he asked. I made a stupid quip about being overpaid and we promised to meet again. Grant called soon afterward and asked me to join him at the Guardian. I never saw Alwin Chow again after that. 1986. "Jo Jo, this is Mark," Judy Chow said as we walked past the living room of the family residence in Haleland Park. Mrs Chow, Alwin Chow''s first wife, was walking me to her cozy dark...
Learn the basics of Sequelize and how you can integrate it with Node.js or Express. Continue reading on Level Up Coding »
EXPR Price Returns