Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXR POWR Grades
- EXR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- EXR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.64% of US stocks).
EXR Stock Summary
- EXR has a market capitalization of $23,710,657,458 -- more than approximately 89.02% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Extra Space Storage Inc is higher than it is for about 96.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.53, Extra Space Storage Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Extra Space Storage Inc are OFC, FCPT, NXRT, GLPI, and AM.
- Visit EXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.extraspace.com.
EXR Valuation Summary
- EXR's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.9; this is 1.43% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 208 months, EXR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 449.1.
- Over the past 208 months, EXR's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXR.
EXR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.9%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 12.69%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.05%.
The table below shows EXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.8% of graded US stocks.
- EXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 115th of 457 Trading stocks.
- HRZN, FSP, and COWN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXR.
The table below shows EXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.61||52-week high||$194.67|
|Prev. close||$177.20||52-week low||$102.74|
|Day high||$177.51||Avg. volume||774,353|
|50-day MA||$178.50||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$146.32||Market Cap||23.10B|
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Company Bio
Extra Space Storage engages in property management and development activities that include acquiring, managing, developing, and selling, as well as the rental of self-storage facilities. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXR Social Stream
Latest EXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Extra Space Storage Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXR as an investment opportunity.
Robust growth of Extra Space Storage's (EXR) third-party managed stores count reflects the partner groups' confidence in its expertise in managing the stores.
Extra Space Storage Inc. (NYSE:EXR) announces that the Company's third-party management platform, ManagementPlus, has reached its 800th managed store. Managed properties make up approximately 40 percent of Extra Space Storage's facilities, and Extra Space is the largest self-storage third-party manager in the United States. This milestone comes at the same time as Inside Self Storage recognized the Company as the Best Third-Party Management Company in the 2021 "Best of Business" reader-choice po
Extra Space Storage Inc. ("Extra Space") (NYSE: EXR), a leading owner and operator of self-storage facilities in the United States and a member of the S&P 500, today announced that its operating partnership, Extra Space Storage LP (the "operating partnership"), has priced a public offering of $600 million aggregate principal amount of 2.350% senior notes due 2032 (the "Notes"). The Notes were priced at 99.797% of the principal amount and will mature on March 15, 2032. Wells Fargo Securities, PNC
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
With the latest hike, Lamar's (LAMR) dividend reaches the pre-pandemic rate, bringing additional relief for investors.
EXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Extra Space Storage Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch