Extra Space Storage Inc. (EXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXR POWR Grades
- EXR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.31% of US stocks.
- EXR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EXR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
EXR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $28,078,126,622, Extra Space Storage Inc has a greater market value than 90.41% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Extra Space Storage Inc is higher than it is for about 97.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.8, Extra Space Storage Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BNL, HIW, NXRT, AMBC, and LNG.
- EXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Extra Space Storage Inc's official web site, go to www.extraspace.com.
EXR Valuation Summary
- EXR's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.9; this is 1.43% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 208 months, EXR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 449.1.
- Over the past 208 months, EXR's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXR.
EXR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 93.84%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.01%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 98.5%.
The table below shows EXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.55% of graded US stocks.
- EXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 115th of 443 Trading stocks.
- VICI, FSP, and ABR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXR.
The table below shows EXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.38||52-week high||$228.84|
|Prev. close||$170.12||52-week low||$156.70|
|Day high||$175.14||Avg. volume||738,945|
|50-day MA||$178.00||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$193.01||Market Cap||23.42B|
Extra Space Storage Inc. (EXR) Company Bio
Extra Space Storage is a real estate investment trust headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah that invests in self storage units. As of December 31, 2021, the company owned and/or operated 2,096 locations in 41 states, and Washington, D.C. comprising approximately 160.9 million square feet of net rentable space in 1.5 million storage units. It is the 2nd largest owner of self storage units in the United States and the largest self storage property manager. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXR Social Stream
Latest EXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Extra Space Storage Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXR as an investment opportunity.
Extra Space Storage Inc. (EXR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 1:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeff Norman - Senior Vice President-Capital Markets Joseph Margolis - Chief Executive Officer Scott Stubbs - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Elvis Rodriguez - Bank of America...
Robust average occupancy and higher average rates to new and existing customers aid Extra Space Storage's (EXR) Q4 performance.
Extra Space Storage (EXR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.69% and 1.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Extra Space Storage Inc. (NYSE: EXR) (the "Company"), a leading owner and operator of self-storage facilities in the United States and a member of the S&P 500, announced operating results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021.
Berkshire Hathaway's (BRK.B) Q4 results are likely to benefit from higher premium revenues at its insurance business, improved railroad as well as utilities and energy business.
EXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Extra Space Storage Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch