Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): Price and Financial Metrics
EXR Stock Summary
- EXR has a higher market value than 87.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,009,632,065.
- For EXR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.26% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.21, Extra Space Storage Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELS, PSXP, SLG, OHI, and ZION.
- EXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Extra Space Storage Inc's official web site, go to www.extraspace.com.
EXR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.40||52-week high||$124.46|
|Prev. close||$104.96||52-week low||$86.99|
|Day high||$105.13||Avg. volume||859,594|
|50-day MA||$110.01||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$109.19||Market Cap||13.26B|
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Company Bio
Extra Space Storage engages in property management and development activities that include acquiring, managing, developing, and selling, as well as the rental of self-storage facilities. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.