Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXR POWR Grades
- EXR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 195 days.
- EXR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
EXR Stock Summary
- EXR has a higher market value than 88.17% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,465,514,638.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Extra Space Storage Inc is higher than it is for about 96.97% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.08, Extra Space Storage Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Extra Space Storage Inc are WTRG, TRN, MESA, TROX, and GTN.
- Visit EXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.extraspace.com.
EXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.56||52-week high||$149.43|
|Prev. close||$145.85||52-week low||$80.86|
|Day high||$146.68||Avg. volume||815,095|
|50-day MA||$136.09||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$117.56||Market Cap||19.47B|
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Company Bio
Extra Space Storage engages in property management and development activities that include acquiring, managing, developing, and selling, as well as the rental of self-storage facilities. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
EXR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Extra Space Storage Inc. To summarize, we found that Extra Space Storage Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Extra Space Storage Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.5 years, is 0.69% -- higher than 85.33% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Extra Space Storage Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Extra Space Storage Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 16.55% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXR Social Stream
Latest EXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Extra Space Storage Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXR as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY , May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Extra Space Storage Inc. ("Extra Space") (NYSE: EXR ), a leading owner and operator of self-storage facilities in the United States and a member of the S&P 500, today announced that its operating partnership, Extra Space Storage LP (the "operating partnership"), has priced a public offering of $450 million aggregate principal amount of 2.550% senior notes due 2031 (the "Notes"). The Notes were priced at 99.849% of the principal amount and will mature on June 1 , 2031. J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities, Citigroup, PNC Capital Markets LLC, TD Securities, US Bancorp and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. BBVA, BMO Capital Markets, BNP PARIBAS, BOK Financial Securities, Inc., Fifth Third Securities, ...
Extra Space Storage Inc. (EXR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeff Norman - VP-Investor Relations and Corporate Communications Joe Margolis - Chief Executive Officer Scott Stubbs - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jeff Spector - Bank of...
Extra Space Storage (EXR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.67% and -0.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Extra Space Storage Inc. (NYSE: EXR) (the "Company"), a leading owner and operator of self-storage facilities in the United States and a member of the S&P 500, announced operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
Does Extra Space Storage (EXR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
EXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EXRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Extra Space Storage Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch