National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EYE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- EYE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EYE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
EYE Stock Summary
- National Vision Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 77.51% of US listed stocks.
- EYE's went public 4.43 years ago, making it older than merely 16.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, National Vision Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 101.42%; that's higher than 80.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Vision Holdings Inc are SIG, MN, AEO, GLG, and ATSG.
- EYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Vision Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.nationalvision.com.
EYE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EYE's price/sales ratio is 25.81% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- EYE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, EYE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYE.
EYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.78% of graded US stocks.
- EYE's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 28th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANIK, ARAY, and OFIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EYE.
The table below shows EYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.90||52-week high||$65.92|
|Prev. close||$26.98||52-week low||$22.59|
|Day high||$28.84||Avg. volume||1,039,181|
|50-day MA||$37.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.86||Market Cap||2.27B|
National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE) Company Bio
National Vision Holdings, Inc. operates as a retailer and manufacturer of eyeglasses and value retailer of contact lenses. The company operates through Owned and Host, and Legacy segments. It offers eyeglasses and contact lenses, as well as optometric services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYE Latest Social Stream
View Full EYE Social Stream
Latest EYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Vision Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYE as an investment opportunity.
Zynex Inc. (ZYXI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.05% and 1.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
National Vision (EYE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
National Vision Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EYE ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
DULUTH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--National Vision Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYE) (“National Vision” or the “Company”) will report its fourth quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Monday, February 28, 2022. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results on Monday, February 28, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Participants interested in accessing the live call can dial 866-754-6931 from the U.S. or 636-812-6625 from international locations. The conference passcode
Dallas, TX, based Investment company Hodges Capital Management Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys On Holding AG, Wells Fargo, Chesapeake Energy Corp, Uber Technologies Inc, European Wax Center Inc, sells Deutsche Bank AG, The AZEK Co Inc, Moderna Inc, Tempur Sealy International Inc, DraftKings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hodges Capital Management Inc..
EYE Price Returns
Continue Researching EYEWant to do more research on National Vision Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch