National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE): Price and Financial Metrics
EYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.72||52-week high||$43.82|
|Prev. close||$15.84||52-week low||$15.36|
|Day high||$16.14||Avg. volume||1,316,605|
|50-day MA||$18.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.87||Market Cap||1.23B|
EYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYE POWR Grades
- EYE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.61% of US stocks.
- EYE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EYE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EYE Stock Summary
- EYE's current price/earnings ratio is 47.33, which is higher than 87.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.6, NATIONAL VISION HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 21.66% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EYE is more volatile than 87.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVH, PINC, TBI, STC, and CTRN.
- EYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL VISION HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.nationalvision.com.
EYE Valuation Summary
- EYE's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 68.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 72 months, EYE's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYE.
EYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.78% of graded US stocks.
- EYE's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 28th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANIK, ARAY, and OFIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EYE.
The table below shows EYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE) Company Bio
National Vision Holdings, Inc. operates as a retailer and manufacturer of eyeglasses and value retailer of contact lenses. The company operates through Owned and Host, and Legacy segments. It offers eyeglasses and contact lenses, as well as optometric services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
EYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYE Latest Social Stream
View Full EYE Social Stream
Latest EYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL VISION HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYE as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the fifteen worst performing growth stocks in 2023. If you want to skip details about different kinds of investing strategies, then check out 5 Worst Performing Growth Stocks in 2023. Growth stocks have the potential to deliver strong returns in the future if the economy and […]
National Vision Holdings, Inc. Announces Participation in the Goldman Sachs 30th Annual Global Retailing Conference
DULUTH, Ga., September 05, 2023--National Vision Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYE) today announced that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat session at the Goldman Sachs 30th Annual Global Retailing Conference on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
National Vision's (EYE) second-quarter 2023 performance highlights positive comparable store sales growth, retention and recruitment trends.
Q2 2023 National Vision Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Investors are optimistic about National Vision's (EYE) stock, banking on comparable store sales growth and technological investments.
EYE Price Returns
Continue Researching EYEWant to do more research on National Vision Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch