National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYE POWR Grades
- EYE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.18% of US stocks.
- EYE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- EYE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.79% of US stocks).
EYE Stock Summary
- EYE's went public 3.92 years ago, making it older than merely 13.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, National Vision Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,605.78%; that's higher than merely 1.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EYE's revenue has grown 32.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIG, AEO, WETF, SF, and TPB.
- Visit EYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalvision.com.
EYE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EYE's price/sales ratio is 25.81% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- EYE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, EYE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYE.
EYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.14% of graded US stocks.
- EYE's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 30th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CNMD, ANIK, and MMM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EYE.
The table below shows EYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.70||52-week high||$60.92|
|Prev. close||$60.29||52-week low||$36.24|
|Day high||$60.76||Avg. volume||655,503|
|50-day MA||$55.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.20||Market Cap||4.97B|
National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE) Company Bio
National Vision Holdings, Inc. operates as a retailer and manufacturer of eyeglasses and value retailer of contact lenses. The company operates through Owned and Host, and Legacy segments. It offers eyeglasses and contact lenses, as well as optometric services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYE Latest Social Stream
View Full EYE Social Stream
Latest EYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Vision Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYE as an investment opportunity.
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In National Vision Holdings, Inc.'s NASDAQ:EYE) Stock?
National Vision Holdings (NASDAQ:EYE) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 25...
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE): Price Now Near $57.89; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis
This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down. The post National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE): Price Now Near $57.89; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Investors are optimistic about National Vision (EYE) owing to new store growth and pandemic-induced increase in demand for the company's offerings.
Stocks like Alcon (ALC), National Vision (EYE), The Cooper Companies (COO) and EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) are gaining momentum amid rising optical care demand.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
EYE Price Returns
Continue Researching EYEWant to do more research on National Vision Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch