National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EYE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- EYE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- EYE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
EYE Stock Summary
- EYE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 313.95 -- higher than 87.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EYE's went public 3.53 years ago, making it older than merely 11.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 113.51, National Vision Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Vision Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RVLV, TNC, SAIA, PESI, and AMRC.
- Visit EYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalvision.com.
EYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.64||52-week high||$52.61|
|Prev. close||$50.63||52-week low||$19.07|
|Day high||$51.35||Avg. volume||720,718|
|50-day MA||$47.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.48||Market Cap||4.12B|
National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE) Company Bio
National Vision Holdings, Inc. operates as a retailer and manufacturer of eyeglasses and value retailer of contact lenses. The company operates through Owned and Host, and Legacy segments. It offers eyeglasses and contact lenses, as well as optometric services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
EYE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EYE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National Vision Holdings Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2113% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for National Vision Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.36 years, is 1.47% -- higher than 93.59% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- National Vision Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 60.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, National Vision Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 20.38% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYE Latest Social Stream
View Full EYE Social Stream
Latest EYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Vision Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYE as an investment opportunity.
National Vision Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYE) ("National Vision" or the "Company") will report its first quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
National Vision Welcomes Roger Francis as Chief Stores Officer, Announces Planned Retirement of Sharon Petitt
National Vision Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYE), one of the nation’s largest optical retailers providing quality, affordable eye care and eyewear, today announced the selection of Roger Francis as Chief Stores Officer, effective May 3, 2021. Francis will report to Reade Fahs, Chief Executive Officer, and will oversee operations for more than 1,200 stores across all National Vision brands. He will work closely with the executive team to advance National Vision's mission, vision and growth strategies.
National Vision (EYE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
EYE Price Returns
Continue Researching EYEWant to do more research on National Vision Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch