National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EYE POWR Grades
- EYE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.86% of US stocks.
- EYE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EYE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.47% of US stocks).
EYE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 28.58, NATIONAL VISION HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NATIONAL VISION HOLDINGS INC comes in at -1.58%, a number that bests only 20.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EYE comes in at 8.09% -- higher than that of 78.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCC, TIG, FL, CACI, and FLO.
- Visit EYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalvision.com.
EYE Valuation Summary
- EYE's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 62.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- EYE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EYE.
EYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EYE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.78% of graded US stocks.
- EYE's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 28th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANIK, ARAY, and OFIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EYE.
The table below shows EYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.01||52-week high||$65.92|
|Prev. close||$31.55||52-week low||$22.59|
|Day high||$33.17||Avg. volume||1,217,306|
|50-day MA||$33.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.26||Market Cap||2.60B|
National Vision Holdings, Inc. (EYE) Company Bio
National Vision Holdings, Inc. operates as a retailer and manufacturer of eyeglasses and value retailer of contact lenses. The company operates through Owned and Host, and Legacy segments. It offers eyeglasses and contact lenses, as well as optometric services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EYE Latest Social Stream
View Full EYE Social Stream
Latest EYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL VISION HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EYE as an investment opportunity.
Market is not liking National Vision Holdings' (NASDAQ:EYE) earnings decline as stock retreats 3.6% this week
It is a pleasure to report that the National Vision Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EYE ) is up 35% in the last quarter. But...
National Vision Holdings, Inc. Announces Participation in the Goldman Sachs 29th Annual Global Retailing Conference
DULUTH, Ga., August 31, 2022--National Vision Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYE) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Goldman Sachs 29th Annual Global Retailing Conference on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, at 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
National Vision Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:EYE) Stock On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Momentum?
National Vision Holdings' (NASDAQ:EYE) stock is up by a considerable 39% over the past three months. Given that stock...
National Vision (EYE) is simultaneously facing demand headwinds across its network of stores, given the current macro environment, as well as supply challenges.
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the National Vision second quarter 2022 financial results conference call. Joining me on the call today are Reade Fahs, our CEO; and Patrick Moore, COO, and CFO.
EYE Price Returns
Continue Researching EYEWant to do more research on National Vision Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Vision Holdings Inc (EYE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch