FIRST ADVANTAGE CORP (FA): Price and Financial Metrics
FA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.34||52-week high||$15.89|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$11.90|
|Day high||$15.35||Avg. volume||313,452|
|50-day MA||$13.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.89||Market Cap||2.23B|
FA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 39.52% of US stocks).
FA Stock Summary
- FA's went public 2.39 years ago, making it older than only 6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FA is more volatile than merely 9.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FA comes in at 16.58% -- higher than that of 88.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST ADVANTAGE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EBS, TELL, KN, OPGN, and REKR.
- FA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST ADVANTAGE CORP's official web site, go to fadv.com.
FA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FA's price/earnings ratio is 102.02% higher, now standing at 40.
- FA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 101.3 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FA.
FIRST ADVANTAGE CORP (FA) Company Bio
First Advantage Corporation provides technology solutions for screening, verifications, safety, and compliance related to human capital worldwide. The company offers pre-onboarding products and solutions, such as criminal background checks, drug/health screening, extended workforce screening, FBI channeling, identity checks and biometric fraud mitigation tools, education/work history verification, driver records and compliance, healthcare credentials, executive screening, and screening products. It also post-onboarding solutions, including criminal records monitoring, healthcare sanctions, motor vehicle records, social media screening, and global sanctions and licenses; and fleet/vehicle compliance, hiring tax credits and incentives, resident/tenant screening, and investigative research. Its products and solutions are used by personnel in recruiting, human resources, risk, compliance, vendor management, safety, and/or security in global enterprises, mid-sized, and small companies. The company was formerly known as Fastball Intermediate, Inc. and changed its name to First Advantage Corporation in March 2021. First Advantage Corporation was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
FA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FA Latest Social Stream
View Full FA Social Stream
Latest FA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST ADVANTAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FA as an investment opportunity.
First Advantage Corporation (NASDAQ:FA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone. My name is Ashley, and I’ll be your conference operator today. I would like to welcome you to the First Advantage Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. Hosting the call today from First Advantage is Stephanie Gorman, […]
Revenue Declines Slightly as Company Maintains Strong Adjusted EBITDA Margins
Third Quarter 2023 Highlights1 Generated Revenues of $200.4 millionDelivered Net Income of $10.8 million; Adjusted Net Income was $40.0 millionProduced Adjusted EBITDA of $64.8 millionRealized GAAP Diluted Net Income Per Share of $0.07; Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share was $0.28Achieved Cash Flows from Operations of $34.4 millionOn August 31, 2023, paid a one-time special dividend of $1.50 per share, which represented a greater than 10% return of capital to shareholdersOn September 1, 2023, a
ATLANTA, Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Advantage Corporation (NASDAQ: FA), a leading global provider of employment background screening and verification solutions, today announced that the Company’s management team will participate in the following investor conferences in November and December: RBC Capital Markets Global Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications ConferenceDate: November 15, 2023Location: New York, New YorkFormat: Fireside chat at 9:20 AM ET and investor meetin
First Advantage to Release Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Hold Investor Conference Call on November 9, 2023
ATLANTA, Oct. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Advantage Corporation (NASDAQ: FA), a leading global provider of employment background screening and verification solutions, will issue its third quarter 2023 financial results on Thursday, November 9, 2023 prior to the Company’s earnings conference call, which will be held at 8:30 a.m. ET on the same day. Conference Call Details To participate in the conference call, please dial 800-267-6316 (domestic) or 203-518-9783 (international) approximatel
FA Price Returns