FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FCN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.23% of US stocks).
FCN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 175.33, Fti Consulting Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.47% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Fti Consulting Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 30.19%, Fti Consulting Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fti Consulting Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LOPE, SXI, ABM, FHI, and HELE.
- Visit FCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fticonsulting.com.
FCN Valuation Summary
- FCN's price/earnings ratio is 20.4; this is 23.45% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FCN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.7.
- FCN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCN.
FCN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.06%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.54%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 140.27%.
The table below shows FCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.77% of graded US stocks.
- FCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.938 -- ranking 139th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- HEES, QLYS, and EA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCN.
The table below shows FCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.33||52-week high||$147.38|
|Prev. close||$144.19||52-week low||$94.87|
|Day high||$144.12||Avg. volume||305,699|
|50-day MA||$139.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.78||Market Cap||4.88B|
FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN) Company Bio
FTI Consulting helps clients overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCN Latest Social Stream
View Full FCN Social Stream
Latest FCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fti Consulting Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCN as an investment opportunity.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 873 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of June 30th, 2021. […]
Consulting Magazine Recognizes FTI Consulting’s Stella Mendes and Caroline Parker as Women Leaders in Consulting
WASHINGTON, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that Stella Mendes, a Senior Managing Director in the firm’s Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment, and Caroline Parker, a Managing Director in the firm’s Strategic Communications segment, have been named to Consulting magazine’s Women Leaders in Consulting 2021 list. Ms. Mendes was recognized in the Leadership category, and Ms. Parker was recognized in the Client Service category. “Stella and Car
WASHINGTON, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that Edith Wong, a Managing Director in the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment, has been honored by the Human Trafficking Legal Center as its Advocate of the Year. The nonprofit organization partners with pro bono attorneys and experts to pursue justice for human trafficking survivors, including mandatory criminal restitution and civil judgments. Ms. Wong, who is based in New York, was recogniz
FTI Consulting and Blickstein Group Survey Reveals Common Roadblocks and Investments in Corporate Legal Operations
Majority of Respondents Struggle with Technology Adoption and Implementation, Indicate Need for Change Management Support and ExpertiseWASHINGTON, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the findings of its Technology segment’s joint corporate legal operations survey with the Blickstein Group. The report, Law Department Operations Technology Survey: The Journey to Modernization, covers the changes sought to increase efficiencies through technology and h
FTI Consulting (FCN) welcomes Jim Wrynn to the position of senior managing director in its Global Insurance Services practice.
FCN Price Returns