FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN): Price and Financial Metrics
FCN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fti Consulting Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCN is more volatile than merely 2.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Fti Consulting Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fti Consulting Inc are SAFM, SXI, MMI, HLNE, and SKY.
- FCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fti Consulting Inc's official web site, go to www.fticonsulting.com.
FCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.18||52-week high||$144.10|
|Prev. close||$119.94||52-week low||$94.87|
|Day high||$121.49||Avg. volume||444,274|
|50-day MA||$112.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.32||Market Cap||4.08B|
FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN) Company Bio
FTI Consulting helps clients overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
FCN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FCN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fti Consulting Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fti Consulting Inc, consider:
- FCN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Fti Consulting Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 14.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of 80.58% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Fti Consulting Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 24.7% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCN Latest Social Stream
View Full FCN Social Stream
Latest FCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fti Consulting Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCN as an investment opportunity.
FTI Consulting (FCN) has a successful track record of serving global clients as a trusted advisor.
Growth and stability FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) remained manageable which continued even in the time of the pandemic. Revenues and income have been stable while liquidity and cash inflows remained adequate for its operations, financial obligations, and continuous expansion amidst the challenging and disruptive environment. Despite this dividend payments...
Miriam Wrobel Joins as Senior Managing Director in San FranciscoWASHINGTON, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointment of Miriam Wrobel as a Senior Managing Director in the Power & Renewables practice within the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting, enhancing the firm’s clean energy strategic advisory offerings for clients throughout the deal lifecycle. Ms. Wrobel, who is based in San Francisco, is an expert in renewable energy strategy and finance, advising utilities, equity investors, lenders, project developers and large energy users on strategies for balancing risk and optimizing returns in energy transactions. At FTI Consulting, she will advise clients on energy transformation strategy, transaction stru...
FTI Consulting ([[FCN]] +6.6%) reports revenue rose 2.9% on constant currency basis in Q4, driven by higher demand in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting and Technology segments.Segment revenue - Corporate Finance & Restructuring: $219.8M (+21.4%); Forensic and Litigation Consulting: $127.2M (+15.4%); Economic Consulting: $160.5M (+4.9%); Technology: $58.6M (+13.8%); Strategic...
Fourth Quarter 2020 Revenues of $626.6 Million, Up 4.0% Compared to $602.2 Million in Prior Year Quarter Fourth Quarter 2020 EPS of $1.57, Up 106.6% Compared to $0.76 in Prior Year Quarter; Fourth Quarter 2020 Adjusted EPS of $1.61, Up 101.3% Compared to $0.80 in Prior Year QuarterFull Year 2020 Revenues of $2.461 Billion, Up 4.6% Compared to $2.353 Billion in Prior YearFull Year 2020 EPS of $5.67, Down 0.4% Compared to $5.69 in Prior Year; Full Year 2020 Adjusted EPS of $5.99, Up 3.3% Compared to $5.80 in Prior YearIntroduces 2021 Guidance WASHINGTON, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today released financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. For the full year 2020, revenues of $2.461 billion increased $108.6 million,...
FCN Price Returns
Continue Researching FCNWant to see what other sources are saying about Fti Consulting Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!