FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCN POWR Grades
- FCN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FCN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
FCN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FTI CONSULTING INC is higher than 87.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FTI CONSULTING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of FTI CONSULTING INC's share price is greater than that of just 13.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMT, FIVE, WDFC, TREX, and STRA.
- Visit FCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fticonsulting.com.
FCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FCN's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, FCN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCN.
FCN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.94%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 84.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.16%.
The table below shows FCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.78% of graded US stocks.
- FCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.948 -- ranking 139th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TCX, BAH, and HEES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCN.
The table below shows FCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FCN, see our FCN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$173.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
FCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$193.60||52-week high||$201.63|
|Prev. close||$193.57||52-week low||$140.09|
|Day high||$194.96||Avg. volume||244,274|
|50-day MA||$173.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$168.91||Market Cap||6.57B|
FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN) Company Bio
FTI Consulting helps clients overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCN Latest Social Stream
View Full FCN Social Stream
Latest FCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTI CONSULTING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCN as an investment opportunity.
FTI Consulting’s Partnership with Reveal Expands to Include Hosting and AI-Powered Early Case Assessment Capabilities
WASHINGTON, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that the Technology segment has enhanced its existing partnership with Reveal, the global provider of a leading artificial intelligence-powered e-discovery, review and investigations platform. Through this partnership expansion, FTI Technology will now offer the full suite of solutions available on the Reveal 11 platform, which includes global data hosting in Reveal, as well as enhanced early case ass
Australia's Rivet Mining Services enters receivership
Rivet Mining Services (RMS), a provider of trucking and related services to iron ore and gold miners in Western Australia, has entered receivership following labour shortages and cost pressures, adviser FTI Consulting said on Wednesday. The receivership comes as the state's mining industry faces pressure from cost overruns due to supply chain disruptions caused by COVID-19, higher power costs, and multiple mine expansions that have fuelled a competitive labour market. "Based on a preliminary assessment, it appears RMS has been deeply affected by a number of adverse economic factors including extreme weather events, project delays, labour shortages, and cost pressures," FTI said in a statement.
FTI Consulting Announces Technology Partnership with NetDocuments
Technology Segment Collaborates with NetDocuments to Support Legal Departments with Content Management and Automation Workflow ChallengesWASHINGTON, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that the firm’s Technology segment has entered into a partnership with NetDocuments, a trusted cloud content platform for legal professionals. This partnership will allow FTI Technology’s Corporate Legal Operations practice to provide clients with more flexible and i
FTI Consulting Appoints Cristiano Rios as Senior Managing Director in the Business Transformation Practice in Brazil
WASHINGTON, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointment of Cristiano Rios as a Senior Managing Director in the Business Transformation Practice within its Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment in Brazil. Mr. Rios, who is based in São Paulo, has more than 20 years of experience in business consulting, specializing in business transformation and operational strategy for both Brazil-based and multinational companies. Mr. Rios has worked wi
Former Business at OECD Executive Ali Karami Ruiz Brings Multilateral Organisations Advisory Expertise to FTI Consulting
BARCELONA, Spain, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointment of Ali Karami Ruiz as a Senior Managing Director within its Strategic Communications segment. Mr. Karami Ruiz is an experienced strategist who most recently was Senior Director, Strategic Engagement and Communications and a Member of the Executive Committee at Business at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (“Business at OECD”). Based in Spain, he will be p
FCN Price Returns
Continue Researching FCNWant to see what other sources are saying about Fti Consulting Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...