FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN): Price and Financial Metrics
FCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.55||52-week high||$205.63|
|Prev. close||$177.78||52-week low||$140.09|
|Day high||$180.98||Avg. volume||245,249|
|50-day MA||$182.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$181.59||Market Cap||6.07B|
FCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FCN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
FCN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 321.75, FTI CONSULTING INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.01% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FTI CONSULTING INC is higher than 95.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FTI CONSULTING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FTI CONSULTING INC are WDFC, BMI, WING, GVA, and MYRG.
- Visit FCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fticonsulting.com.
FCN Valuation Summary
- FCN's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.8; this is 32.48% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FCN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCN.
FCN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.94%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 84.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.16%.
The table below shows FCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.78% of graded US stocks.
- FCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.948 -- ranking 139th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TCX, BAH, and HEES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCN.
The table below shows FCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN) Company Bio
FTI Consulting helps clients overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
FCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCN Latest Social Stream
View Full FCN Social Stream
Latest FCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTI CONSULTING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCN as an investment opportunity.
FTI Consulting’s Technology Segment Announces Updates to Connect and Universal Messaging Platform Solutions, Expands Emerging Data Sources Capabilities
Enhancements Address Technical Barriers to Collection, Processing, Analysis and Review of Complex Data Sources Common Across the Asia Pacific RegionWASHINGTON, Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that the firm’s Technology segment has released updates to its Connect and Universal Messaging Platform solutions to address a growing need for processing of language characters and fast, defensible access to data from platforms including WeChat, WhatsApp
WASHINGTON, Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointments of Cynthia Romano and Chris Creger as Senior Managing Directors in the Turnaround & Restructuring practice within the firm’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment. “Cynthia and Chris have a track record of helping clients get back to the basics of growing revenue, cutting unnecessary expenses and improving operations,” said Michael Eisenband, Global Co-Leader of the Corporate Fina
LONDON, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that the firm’s Technology segment has expanded its partnership with Relativity to provide the cloud-based e-discovery solution RelativityOne in Germany and Ireland. This expansion continues the growth of FTI Technology’s Relativity managed e-discovery services and RelativityOne offerings throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia, which provide clients with continuous efficiency and localis
FTI Consulting found that regional banks are now much lower on its activism-vulnerability screen, after a first half that saw them the subject of many campaigns.
AMSTERDAM, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointment of Ralph Geertsema as a Senior Managing Director and Co-Leader of the firm’s Office of the CFO Solutions (“OCFO”) practice for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) alongside Senior Managing Director Christopher Ruell. Mr. Geertsema’s arrival follows the recent launch of FTI Consulting’s OCFO Solutions practice in EMEA and is the latest in a series of senior hires the firm has mad
FCN Price Returns