FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCN POWR Grades
- FCN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- FCN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 48.04% of US stocks).
FCN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fti Consulting Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 24.49%, Fti Consulting Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 76.99% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCN is more volatile than 26.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTS, SKY, VMI, ROCK, and ATR.
- FCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fti Consulting Inc's official web site, go to www.fticonsulting.com.
FCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.37||52-week high||$147.38|
|Prev. close||$142.96||52-week low||$94.87|
|Day high||$143.32||Avg. volume||423,932|
|50-day MA||$139.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.86||Market Cap||4.87B|
FTI Consulting, Inc. (FCN) Company Bio
FTI Consulting helps clients overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
FCN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fti Consulting Inc. To summarize, we found that Fti Consulting Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fti Consulting Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 89% of its capital from equity, and 11% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 67.99% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- FCN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Fti Consulting Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 14.88. This coverage rate is greater than that of 78.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCN Latest Social Stream
View Full FCN Social Stream
Latest FCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fti Consulting Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCN as an investment opportunity.
The Texas Blockchain Council today announced that the Technology segment at FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) has joined its membership.
FTI Consulting (FCN) welcomes Gustavo Galizzi to the position of senior managing director in its Risk & Investigations practice within the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment in Latin America.
3 Top Stocks From the Flourishing Consulting Services Industry
The Software Report Names FTI Consulting’s Jordan Rae Kelly to Top 25 Women Leaders in Cybersecurity List
WASHINGTON, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced that Jordan Rae Kelly, a Senior Managing Director and Head of Cybersecurity for the Americas, has been named to The Software Report’s Top 25 Women Leaders in Cybersecurity 2021 list. At FTI Consulting, Ms. Kelly advises clients on a broad range of cybersecurity matters involving incident response, insider threats, intellectual property, vendor management, compliance, regulation, risk management and forensic investigations. “This is another very well-deserved recognition for Jordan,” said Anthony J. Ferrante, Global Head of Cybersecurity at FTI Consulting. “She proves herself an expert day-in and day-out as she advises clients with diligence and innovation through their most complex cybersecurit...
Life Sciences Expert Michael Rachlin Joins FTI Consulting’s Valuation & Financial Advisory Services Practice
WASHINGTON, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN) today announced the appointment of Michael Rachlin as a Senior Managing Director in the firm’s Valuation & Financial Advisory Services practice within the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment. Mr. Rachlin, who will be based in New York, is an expert in life sciences, advising clients through their most critical transaction and transformation challenges. In his new role, Mr. Rachlin will lead life sciences industry efforts in the Valuation & Financial Advisory Services practice, helping clients in the biopharmaceutical, medical technology and cannabis industries evaluate transaction opportunities and larger growth-related initiatives, as well as valuation, deal modeling and strategic alternatives. “Michael...
FCN Price Returns