FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG): Price and Financial Metrics
FFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fbl Financial Group Inc is higher than only 22.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.2% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FFG comes in at 6.95% -- higher than that of 79.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTH, PFBI, OFG, RRBI, and HBT.
- FFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fbl Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.fblfinancial.com.
FFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.57||52-week high||$58.37|
|Prev. close||$56.22||52-week low||$30.88|
|Day high||$56.80||Avg. volume||73,347|
|50-day MA||$56.65||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$50.06||Market Cap||1.38B|
FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG) Company Bio
FBL Financial Group underwrites and markets a broad range of life insurance and annuities to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
FFG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fbl Financial Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Fbl Financial Group Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 12.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fbl Financial Group Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Fbl Financial Group Inc over the past 5.57 years is 0.01%; that's higher than merely 24.74% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 21.57% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FFG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFG Latest Social Stream
View Full FFG Social Stream
Latest FFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fbl Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFG as an investment opportunity.
FBL Financial Group Special Committee Sends Letter to Shareholders Regarding Proposed Transaction With Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company
FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:FFG) ("FBL Financial Group") today sent the following letter to shareholders regarding the previously announced definitive agreement under which Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company ("FBPCIC") will acquire all of the outstanding shares of FBL Financial Group Class A and Class B common stock, excluding shares owned by FBPCIC and the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation, for $56.00 per share in cash:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates BMTC, WIFI, FFG, MDCA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: BMTC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to WSFS Financial Corporation. Under the terms of the agreement, Bryn Mawr stockholders will receive 0.90 of a share of WSFS common stock for each share of Bryn Mawr common stock. If you are a Bryn Mawr shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to an affiliate of Digital Colony Management, LLC for...
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates COHR, FFG, CMD, MDCA, BPFH; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 11, 2021 /Extended Stay America, Inc. (NASDAQ:STAY) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates MX, SVBI, CATM, FFG; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE: MX) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to investment vehicles established by Wise Road Capital LTD and certain of its limited partners for $29.00 in cash per share. If you are a Magnachip shareholder, click here to learn more about your legal rights and options. Severn Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SVBI) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Shore Bancshares, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Severn Bancorp common stockholders wi...
FFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFGWant to see what other sources are saying about Fbl Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fbl Financial Group Inc (FFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fbl Financial Group Inc (FFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fbl Financial Group Inc (FFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch