FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFG POWR Grades
- FFG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.17% of US stocks.
- FFG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FFG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.41% of US stocks).
FFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fbl Financial Group Inc is higher than merely 22.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.83 for Fbl Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.93% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Fbl Financial Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 15.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fbl Financial Group Inc are LCNB, WSFS, UIHC, SNFCA, and PBFS.
- Visit FFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fblfinancial.com.
FFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.99||52-week high||$61.01|
|Prev. close||$60.97||52-week low||$32.93|
|Day high||$61.01||Avg. volume||69,961|
|50-day MA||$57.84||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$52.74||Market Cap||1.49B|
FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG) Company Bio
FBL Financial Group underwrites and markets a broad range of life insurance and annuities to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in West Des Moines, Iowa.
FFG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fbl Financial Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fbl Financial Group Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 7.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FFG, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is 0.02% -- higher than just 24.4% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- FFG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Fbl Financial Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 16.4% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFG Latest Social Stream
View Full FFG Social Stream
Latest FFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fbl Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFG as an investment opportunity.
FBL Financial Group ([[FFG]] +0.2%) shareholders approve transaction wherein Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company (or FBPCIC) will acquire all outstanding shares of FBL Financial Group, excluding shares owned by FBPCIC and the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (or IFBF), for $61.00 per share in cash.“Throughout this process, the Special Committee...
FBL Financial Group Shareholders Approve Transaction with Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company
FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) ("FBL Financial Group" or "the Company") today announced that, based on the preliminary voting results from a special meeting of shareholders held today, FBL Financial Group’s shareholders have approved the previously announced transaction under which Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company ("FBPCIC") will acquire all of the outstanding shares of FBL Financial Group Class A and Class B common stock, excluding shares owned by FBPCIC and the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation ("IFBF"), for $61.00 per share in cash.
FBL Financial (FFG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) ("FBL Financial Group" or "the Company") today convened and then adjourned the Special Meeting of Shareholders of the Company (the "Special Meeting") to approve, among other things, the proposal to adopt the definitive agreement (the "Merger Agreement") pursuant to which Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company ("FBPCIC") would acquire all of the outstanding shares of FBL Financial Group Class A and Class B common stock, excluding shares owned by FBPCIC and the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation ("IFBF"), for $56.00 per share in cash. Following a vote by shareholders in favor of the proposal to adjourn the Special Meeting to solicit additional proxies, the Special Meeting was adjourned to May 21, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time at the Company’s he...
FBL Financial Group Special Committee Sends Letter to Shareholders Regarding Proposed Transaction With Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company
FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:FFG) ("FBL Financial Group") today sent the following letter to shareholders regarding the previously announced definitive agreement under which Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company ("FBPCIC") will acquire all of the outstanding shares of FBL Financial Group Class A and Class B common stock, excluding shares owned by FBPCIC and the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation, for $56.00 per share in cash:
FFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFGWant to see what other sources are saying about Fbl Financial Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fbl Financial Group Inc (FFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fbl Financial Group Inc (FFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fbl Financial Group Inc (FFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch