First Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (FGBI): Price and Financial Metrics
FGBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.88 for First Guaranty Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.39%, First Guaranty Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.81% of about US stocks.
- First Guaranty Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FGBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SONA, OVBC, USAK, PLBC, and LARK.
- Visit FGBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fgb.net.
FGBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FGBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.23||52-week high||$22.95|
|Prev. close||$19.76||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$19.86||Avg. volume||4,400|
|50-day MA||$20.73||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$20.77||Market Cap||170.30M|
First Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (FGBI) Company Bio
First Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for First Guaranty Bank that provides commercial banking services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in Louisiana.The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Hammond, Louisiana.