First Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (FGBI): Price and Financial Metrics
FGBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.31 for First Guaranty Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 267.64%, First Guaranty Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.26% of about US stocks.
- First Guaranty Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Guaranty Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBAN, PEBK, CFFI, PLBC, and EMCF.
- FGBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Guaranty Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.fgb.net.
FGBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FGBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.83||52-week high||$21.29|
|Prev. close||$16.20||52-week low||$11.29|
|Day high||$16.36||Avg. volume||11,477|
|50-day MA||$17.23||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$14.09||Market Cap||154.20M|
First Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (FGBI) Company Bio
First Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for First Guaranty Bank that provides commercial banking services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in Louisiana.The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Hammond, Louisiana.