FIGS, Inc. (FIGS): Price and Financial Metrics
FIGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.94||52-week high||$10.20|
|Prev. close||$7.01||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$7.12||Avg. volume||2,993,734|
|50-day MA||$6.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||1.17B|
FIGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIGS POWR Grades
- FIGS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIGS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FIGS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.97% of US stocks).
FIGS Stock Summary
- FIGS INC's stock had its IPO on May 27, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.91% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.14, FIGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIGS INC is higher than it is for about only 10.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIGS INC are ELF, PPSI, AAON, ASLE, and HLX.
- Visit FIGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wearfigs.com.
FIGS Valuation Summary
- FIGS's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 228.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 31 months, FIGS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIGS.
FIGS, Inc. (FIGS) Company Bio
FIGS, Inc. operates as a direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle company in the United States. It designs and sells healthcare apparel and other non-scrub offerings, such as lab coats, under scrubs, outerwear, activewear, loungewear, compression socks footwear, masks, and face shields. The company markets and sells its products through its digital platform comprising website and mobile app. FIGS, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.
FIGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIGS Latest Social Stream
View Full FIGS Social Stream
Latest FIGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIGS as an investment opportunity.
In a notable insider transaction, Daniella Turenshine, the Chief Financial Officer of FIGS Inc (NYSE:FIGS), sold 18,534 shares of the company on December 6, 2023.
FIGS, Inc. ( NYSE:FIGS ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively large...
FIGS, Inc. (NYSE:FIGS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Thank you for attending today’s FIGS Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Cole and I will be the moderator for today’s call. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to pass the conference over to our host, Jean […]
Figs (NYSE: FIGS) stock is seeing strong gains in Friday's trading. Figs published results for its third quarter after the market closed yesterday. While the company's earnings were in line with the market's expectations, the business posted quarterly sales that topped Wall Street's target.
By Daniella Parra FIGS, Inc. (NYSE: FIGS), a healthcare community lifestyle brand, reported net revenue rose to 142.4 million, an increase of 10.7% YoY in Q3 with active customers increasing 19.6% to 2.6 million. The company said the adjusted EBITDA was $24.4 million, an increase of $3.4 million year over year, and the adjusted EBITDA […]
FIGS Price Returns