Five Below, Inc. (FIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIVE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FIVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIVE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- FIVE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.18% of US stocks).
FIVE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 81.14, Five Below Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIVE is currently 27.35, higher than 81.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Five Below Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Five Below Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BWA, UAA, LECO, MSA, and SKX.
- Visit FIVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivebelow.com.
FIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$184.25||52-week high||$205.28|
|Prev. close||$178.85||52-week low||$83.58|
|Day high||$185.75||Avg. volume||760,695|
|50-day MA||$193.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$161.04||Market Cap||10.32B|
Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) Company Bio
Five Below is a specialty retailer offering a range of merchandise for teen and pre-teen customer. The Company offers a range of products, all priced at five dollars and below. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
FIVE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Five Below Inc. To summarize, we found that Five Below Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FIVE, they are:
- FIVE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Five Below Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 89.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of 94.23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Five Below Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 17.03% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVE Social Stream
Latest FIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Five Below Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVE as an investment opportunity.
L Brands (LB) board approves plans to operate Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret as two independent public companies. Further, the company provided its preliminary first-quarter fiscal 2021 numbers.
Three such companies that were negatively impacted were Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ: TXRH), Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE), and Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT). Texas Roadhouse and Planet Fitness have already reported earnings for the first quarter of 2021 that showed sharp recoveries to their businesses. Casual-dining restaurant company Texas Roadhouse generated all-time high sales for the first quarter, which is a remarkable recovery when considering how difficult 2020 was.
Five Below (FIVE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The trend toward more stores, selling higher-priced products, bodes well for this youth-focused retailer.
With the fourth-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the first quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Five Below Inc (NASDAQ:FIVE). Is FIVE stock a […]
FIVE Price Returns