Five Below, Inc. (FIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIVE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FIVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.86% of US stocks.
- FIVE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FIVE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.57% of US stocks).
FIVE Stock Summary
- FIVE's current price/earnings ratio is 47.5, which is higher than 86.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIVE is currently 69.15, higher than 93.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FIVE BELOW INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIVE BELOW INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FLS, WOOF, FCN, PSN, and KWR.
- Visit FIVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivebelow.com.
FIVE Valuation Summary
- FIVE's price/earnings ratio is 46.7; this is 259.23% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 128 months, FIVE's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIVE.
FIVE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.93%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.18%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -33.06%.
The table below shows FIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.12% of graded US stocks.
- FIVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.08 -- ranking 131st of 165 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, DLTH, and AEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIVE.
The table below shows FIVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.03||52-week high||$200.51|
|Prev. close||$198.35||52-week low||$109.49|
|Day high||$200.03||Avg. volume||744,296|
|50-day MA||$179.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.40||Market Cap||11.10B|
Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) Company Bio
Five Below is a specialty retailer offering a range of merchandise for teen and pre-teen customer. The Company offers a range of products, all priced at five dollars and below. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVE Social Stream
Latest FIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIVE BELOW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVE as an investment opportunity.
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen U.S. Small Company Growth Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund delivered 3.46% net of fees compared to a 4.13% return for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. Style factor headwinds and relative sector positioning offset […]
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Mid Cap Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTMX returned -1.13%, Advisor Class fund APDMX posted a return of -1.12%, and Institutional Class fund APHMX returned -1.07%, compared to a […]
This booming retailer is projected to post healthy growth on top of difficult comparisons last fiscal year.
Five Below's (FIVE) focus on providing trend-right products, improving the supply chain, strengthening digital capabilities and delivering better WOW products bode well.
The discounter wants to expand its appeal beyond teens and tweens by offering items priced above $5 at more of its stores.
FIVE Price Returns