Five Below, Inc. (FIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIVE POWR Grades
- FIVE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIVE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FIVE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FIVE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Five Below Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Five Below Inc is reporting a growth rate of 179.91%; that's higher than 88.64% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FIVE's revenue has grown 51.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 81.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LECO, THG, FCN, LCII, and HLNE.
- Visit FIVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivebelow.com.
FIVE Valuation Summary
- FIVE's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 64.52% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 111 months, FIVE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- FIVE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIVE.
FIVE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 126.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.25%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 155.16%.
The table below shows FIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.12% of graded US stocks.
- FIVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.08 -- ranking 131st of 165 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, DLTH, and AEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIVE.
The table below shows FIVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.50||52-week high||$237.86|
|Prev. close||$117.54||52-week low||$111.64|
|Day high||$119.69||Avg. volume||908,766|
|50-day MA||$158.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$181.65||Market Cap||6.47B|
Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) Company Bio
Five Below is a specialty retailer offering a range of merchandise for teen and pre-teen customer. The Company offers a range of products, all priced at five dollars and below. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVE Social Stream
Latest FIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Five Below Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVE as an investment opportunity.
Five Below, Inc. Announces Investor Day 2022 Including Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results on March 30, 2022
PHILADELPHIA, PA, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Below, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVE), the trend-right, high-quality extreme-value retailer for tweens, teens and beyond, today announced that management will host its inaugural Investor Day and release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 results on Wednesday, March 30, 2022. A press release is expected to be issued at approximately 7:00 a.m., and the event is expected to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. At the meeting, members of Five Below's leader
Its ability to navigate the challenging economic environment demonstrates this company's resiliency.
Montreal, A8, based Investment company Montrusco Bolton Investments Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Workday Inc, Envista Holdings Corp, Lamb Weston Holdings Inc, Five Below Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, sells Netflix Inc, Microsoft Corp, Amazon.com Inc, Costco Wholesale Corp, Interactive Brokers Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Montrusco Bolton Investments Inc..
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey have plowed through 867 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of September 30th, when the S&P 500 Index was trading around the […]
Investment company Kehrs Ridge Capital,LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Coca-Cola Co, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc, Monster Beverage Corp, Clorox Co, Altria Group Inc, sells Constellation Brands Inc, Procter & Gamble Co, PepsiCo Inc, The Kraft Heinz Co, Colgate-Palmolive Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kehrs Ridge Capital,LLC.
FIVE Price Returns