Five Below, Inc. (FIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
FIVE Stock Summary
- FIVE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 442.27 -- higher than 90.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Five Below Inc is higher than 88.4% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Five Below Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Five Below Inc are NYT, LANC, JJSF, SNX, and SON.
- FIVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Five Below Inc's official web site, go to www.fivebelow.com.
FIVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.05||52-week high||$148.21|
|Prev. close||$116.60||52-week low||$95.52|
|Day high||$117.74||Avg. volume||3,014,692|
|50-day MA||$122.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$125.78||Market Cap||6.46B|
Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) Company Bio
Five Below is a specialty retailer offering a range of merchandise for teen and pre-teen customer. The Company offers a range of products, all priced at five dollars and below. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.