Five Below, Inc. (FIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
FIVE Stock Summary
- Five Below Inc's market capitalization of $3,983,401,499 is ahead of 79.26% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIVE is currently 21.3, higher than 86.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Five Below Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPR, SKX, SAM, JBT, and DECK.
- Visit FIVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivebelow.com.
FIVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.90||52-week high||$148.21|
|Prev. close||$70.38||52-week low||$47.53|
|Day high||$68.13||Avg. volume||1,793,063|
|50-day MA||$96.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$116.44||Market Cap||3.55B|
Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) Company Bio
Five Below is a specialty retailer offering a range of merchandise for teen and pre-teen customer. The Company offers a range of products, all priced at five dollars and below. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.