Five Below, Inc. (FIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIVE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FIVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIVE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FIVE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FIVE Stock Summary
- FIVE has a market capitalization of $7,250,904,752 -- more than approximately 81.61% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIVE is currently 32.19, higher than 86.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FIVE BELOW INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCN, ALLE, TTC, DECK, and YETI.
- Visit FIVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fivebelow.com.
FIVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FIVE's price/sales ratio is 212.5% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 124 months, FIVE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIVE.
FIVE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.63%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 71.74%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 70.64%.
The table below shows FIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.12% of graded US stocks.
- FIVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.08 -- ranking 131st of 165 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, DLTH, and AEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIVE.
The table below shows FIVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.67||52-week high||$221.00|
|Prev. close||$138.40||52-week low||$109.49|
|Day high||$145.34||Avg. volume||958,843|
|50-day MA||$134.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$149.90||Market Cap||7.64B|
Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) Company Bio
Five Below is a specialty retailer offering a range of merchandise for teen and pre-teen customer. The Company offers a range of products, all priced at five dollars and below. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVE Social Stream
Latest FIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIVE BELOW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVE as an investment opportunity.
Five Below (FIVE) to offer nationwide customers the option to buy online and pick up orders in-store, which is likely to boost sales.
Recession fears have been dominating the headlines of late. Interest rate hikes and decaying corporate earnings are heavily-discussed topics, and investors are hitting the panic button as the broader stock market retests the lows not seen since summer. Therefore, in this article, we used TipRanks' Comparison Tool to check out three discount retailers favored by Wall Street — FIVE, COST, and DG, ahead of a potential recession year. Based solely on analyst price targets, FIVE stock looks the most promising. However, let's dive deeper. With the June-August relief rally gains now wiped out, questions linger as to what the market's next move will be.
Now available at stores nationwide, customers can choose to pick up their order from one of Five Below’s more than 1,250 stores when they shop online at FiveBelow.com or the Five Below appPHILADELPHIA, PA, Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Below, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVE), the trend-right, extreme-value brand for tweens, teens and beyond, is thrilled to announce that the company is now offering customers nationwide the convenient option to buy online and pick up orders in-store. With more than 1
Five Below CEO Joel Anderson rang the Nasdaq closing bell on Thursday, marking the Philadelphia retailer's 10th year as a public company and its 20th year in business.
The 40-day moving average has served as a springboard several times before
FIVE Price Returns