Five Below, Inc. (FIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
FIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.63||52-week high||$220.19|
|Prev. close||$177.27||52-week low||$109.49|
|Day high||$177.60||Avg. volume||736,586|
|50-day MA||$198.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$173.96||Market Cap||9.78B|
FIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIVE POWR Grades
- FIVE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.11% of US stocks.
- FIVE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FIVE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FIVE Stock Summary
- FIVE BELOW INC's market capitalization of $10,345,283,375 is ahead of 84.73% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FIVE is currently 32.85, higher than 87.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FIVE BELOW INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RL, POOL, SITE, FCN, and AVY.
- FIVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIVE BELOW INC's official web site, go to www.fivebelow.com.
FIVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FIVE's price/earnings ratio is 202.24% higher, now standing at 40.5.
- Over the past 132 months, FIVE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8626.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIVE.
FIVE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 117.72%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.61%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.18%.
The table below shows FIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIVE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.12% of graded US stocks.
- FIVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.08 -- ranking 131st of 165 Retail stocks.
- ZUMZ, DLTH, and AEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIVE.
The table below shows FIVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIVE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FIVE, see our FIVE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$231.79||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) Company Bio
Five Below is a specialty retailer offering a range of merchandise for teen and pre-teen customer. The Company offers a range of products, all priced at five dollars and below. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full FIVE Social Stream
Latest FIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIVE BELOW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIVE as an investment opportunity.
Beloved Discount Retailer Makes a Bold Bet on Malls
A fan favorite discount retailer is going after retail space, that most companies are shying away from at this time, malls. Simon Property Group's mall locations were impacted by the closing of some major retail department stores like Sears, who had been around for over 100 years. Simon properties has made use of its vacancies even with a study done two years ago showing that roughly one out of every four shopping malls would be closed within three to five years.
Simon (SPG) Partners With Five Below to Boost Sales & Traffic
Simon (SPG) declares a partnership expansion with a leading retailer of trendy products for teens and tweens to open more stores at its properties by 2023.
Five Below, Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
PHILADELPHIA, PA, May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Below, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVE), the trend-right, high-quality, extreme-value retailer for tweens, teens and beyond, today announced that its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2023 will be released after market close on Thursday, June 1, 2023. The company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 412-90
1 Growth Stock Down 10% to Buy Right Now
With inflation still at elevated levels, the Federal Reserve still hiking interest rates, and the economy still in a state of increased uncertainty, investors certainly have a lot to think about when putting their money to work in the stock market. Growth stocks in particular have been under pressure, but investors can still find solid opportunities in this category. With that being said, here's why Five Below is a top growth stock to buy right now.
Here's Why Five Below (FIVE) is a Strong Growth Stock
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
FIVE Price Returns
Continue Researching FIVEWant to see what other sources are saying about Five Below Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Five Below Inc (FIVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Five Below Inc (FIVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Five Below Inc (FIVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...