Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIX POWR Grades
- FIX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- FIX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.38% of US stocks).
FIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FIX is 3.72 -- better than 88.12% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 228.37, Comfort Systems Usa Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.81% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Comfort Systems Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Comfort Systems Usa Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JBSS, SAFT, PSN, LZB, and SKY.
- FIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Comfort Systems Usa Inc's official web site, go to www.comfortsystemsusa.com.
FIX Valuation Summary
- FIX's price/earnings ratio is 18.2; this is 31.71% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FIX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIX.
FIX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 114.31%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 11.41%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 107.53%.
The table below shows FIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.58% of graded US stocks.
- FIX's asset turnover comes in at 1.62 -- ranking 9th of 53 Construction stocks.
- NVR, STRL, and GRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIX.
The table below shows FIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.90||52-week high||$88.53|
|Prev. close||$69.51||52-week low||$43.62|
|Day high||$70.30||Avg. volume||194,562|
|50-day MA||$74.52||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$71.36||Market Cap||2.50B|
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX) Company Bio
Comfort Systems provides installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in the mechanical services industry. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIX Social Stream
Latest FIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comfort Systems Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIX as an investment opportunity.
This is the 2nd day in a row fix has seen its price head down. The post Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX): Price Now Near $69.04; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Comfort Systems USA with ticker code (FIX) now have 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 90 and 75 calculating the average target price we see 82.33. With the stocks previous close at 76.46 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 7.7%. The 50 day MA is 75.34 while the 200 day moving average is 77.28. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,705m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FIX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Comfort Systems USA provides mechanical and electrical installation, renovation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for the mechanical and electrical services industry in the United States. It engages i...
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Comfort Systems USA, Inc. ( NYSE:FIX ) by projecting...
HOUSTON, August 03, 2021--Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX) today announced that it has closed its previously announced transaction to acquire the Amteck, LLC family of companies ("Amteck") headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.
FIX earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
FIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIXWant to do more research on Comfort Systems Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch