Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX): Price and Financial Metrics
FIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.38||52-week high||$192.33|
|Prev. close||$170.51||52-week low||$95.28|
|Day high||$172.39||Avg. volume||254,099|
|50-day MA||$177.80||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$147.94||Market Cap||6.09B|
FIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIX POWR Grades
- FIX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FIX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.29% of US stocks).
FIX Stock Summary
- COMFORT SYSTEMS USA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.17% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of COMFORT SYSTEMS USA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.44%, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.75% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMFORT SYSTEMS USA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MSM, PSO, AIT, FELE, and SKX.
- Visit FIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comfortsystemsusa.com.
FIX Valuation Summary
- FIX's price/earnings ratio is 27.6; this is 48.39% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FIX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIX.
FIX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.52%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 70.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.33%.
The table below shows FIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.66% of graded US stocks.
- FIX's asset turnover comes in at 1.625 -- ranking 8th of 51 Construction stocks.
- NVR, MHO, and GRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIX.
The table below shows FIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX) Company Bio
Comfort Systems provides installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in the mechanical services industry. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIX Social Stream
Latest FIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMFORT SYSTEMS USA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIX as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, William Sandbrook, a director at Comfort Systems USA Inc (NYSE:FIX), sold 7,500 shares of the company.
Comfort Systems (FIX) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Comfort Systems USA and DICK'S Sporting Goods have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Comfort Systems USA and DICK'S Sporting Goods are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Comfort Systems USA shares have been long-time outperformers, annualizing a sizable 29% return over the last decade.
FIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIXWant to do more research on Comfort Systems Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch