Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX): Price and Financial Metrics
FIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FIX is 4.1 -- better than 89.3% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Comfort Systems Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FIX's price/sales ratio is 0.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 18.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYX, GTS, PSN, NSIT, and GRBK.
- Visit FIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comfortsystemsusa.com.
FIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.50||52-week high||$66.69|
|Prev. close||$65.51||52-week low||$27.54|
|Day high||$66.69||Avg. volume||250,525|
|50-day MA||$57.97||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$50.05||Market Cap||2.41B|
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX) Company Bio
Comfort Systems provides installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in the mechanical services industry. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FIX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Comfort Systems Usa Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Comfort Systems Usa Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 217.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Comfort Systems Usa Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Comfort Systems Usa Inc over the past 5.83 years is 0.31%; that's higher than 72.41% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- FIX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 29.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Comfort Systems Usa Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 23.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of 86.73% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIX Social Stream
Latest FIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comfort Systems Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIX as an investment opportunity.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 26, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Julie Shaeff - SVP and Chief Accounting Officer Brian Lane - President and CEO Bill George - CFO Conference Call Participants Sean Eastman - KeyBanc Capital Markets Adam Thalhimer - Thompson Davis...
Comfort Systems (FIX) declares $0.115/share quarterly dividend, 4.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.110.Forward yield 0.73%Payable March 23; for shareholders of record March 12; ex-div March 11.See FIX Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX) today reported results for the fourth quarter and annual period ended December 31, 2020.
Comfort Systems USA (NYSE:FIX) announces its next round of earnings this Thursday, February 25. Here is Benzinga's look at Comfort Systems USA's Q4 earnings report. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Analysts predict Comfort Systems USA will report earnings of $0.83 per share on revenue of $694.68 million. In the same quarter last year, Comfort Systems USA reported EPS of $0.84 on revenue of $719.58 million. Why Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises Are Important Wall Street analysts who study this company will publish analyst estimates of r...
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
FIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIXWant to do more research on Comfort Systems Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!