Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.14% of US stocks.
- FIX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FIX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
FIX Stock Summary
- Comfort Systems Usa Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.33% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Comfort Systems Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 56.72%, Comfort Systems Usa Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Comfort Systems Usa Inc are TTC, LWAY, CACI, HIL, and CASY.
- Visit FIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comfortsystemsusa.com.
FIX Valuation Summary
- FIX's price/earnings ratio is 18.2; this is 31.71% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FIX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIX.
FIX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 1.1%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 72.87%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 107.53%.
The table below shows FIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.66% of graded US stocks.
- FIX's asset turnover comes in at 1.625 -- ranking 8th of 51 Construction stocks.
- NVR, MHO, and GRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIX.
The table below shows FIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.98||52-week high||$103.74|
|Prev. close||$86.52||52-week low||$67.91|
|Day high||$88.03||Avg. volume||160,881|
|50-day MA||$87.27||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$87.08||Market Cap||3.17B|
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX) Company Bio
Comfort Systems provides installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in the mechanical services industry. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIX Social Stream
Latest FIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comfort Systems Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIX as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
No summary available.
Comfort Systems press release (FIX): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.04 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $856.08M (+22.5% Y/Y) beats by $45.81M.Backlog as of December 31, 2021 was $2.31B as compared…
Comfort Systems (NYSE:FIX) declares $0.13/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.62%Payable March 22; for shareholders of record March 11; ex-div March 10.See FIX…
HOUSTON (AP) _ Comfort Systems USA Inc. (FIX) on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter profit of $37.6 million. The Houston-based company said it had profit of $1.04 per share. The heating, ventilation and air conditioning company posted revenue of $856.1 million in the period. For the year, the company reported profit of $143.3 million, or $3.93 per share. Revenue was reported as $3.07 billion. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on FIX at https://www.zacks.com/ap/FIX
FIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIXWant to do more research on Comfort Systems Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch