Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX): Price and Financial Metrics
FIX Stock Summary
- Comfort Systems Usa Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.06% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Comfort Systems Usa Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.78, Comfort Systems Usa Inc has a higher such ratio than only 17.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYX, GTS, NSIT, BKE, and BBW.
- Visit FIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comfortsystemsusa.com.
FIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.87||52-week high||$66.27|
|Prev. close||$61.75||52-week low||$27.54|
|Day high||$63.90||Avg. volume||238,814|
|50-day MA||$57.01||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$49.38||Market Cap||2.32B|
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (FIX) Company Bio
Comfort Systems provides installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in the mechanical services industry. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FIX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Comfort Systems Usa Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Comfort Systems Usa Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Comfort Systems Usa Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.5 years, Comfort Systems Usa Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.3%; that's better than 71.31% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- FIX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Comfort Systems Usa Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 20.56. This coverage rate is greater than that of 85.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIX Latest Social Stream
View Full FIX Social Stream
Latest FIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comfort Systems Usa Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIX as an investment opportunity.
Comfort Systems USA shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX) today announced that it has been included on Investor’s Business Daily’s (“IBD”) 2020 Top 50 Best Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (“ESG”) Companies List. Comfort Systems USA was ranked number nine among the top 50 companies and is the highest ranked construction and building products company. IBD’s 2020 Top 50 Best ESG Companies List is limited to companies with ESG ratings of AAA or AA from MSCI ESG Research as of A
Comfort Systems USA, Inc. ( NYSE:FIX ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a...
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Tennessee Electric Company, Inc. dba T E C Industrial Construction and Maintenance (“T E C”) headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee. T E C was founded in 1947 and provides multidisciplined construction and industrial services including electrical, mechanical and other plant services primarily in Tennessee and surrounding states. Initially, T E C is expected t
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE:FIX), a leading provider of commercial, industrial and institutional heating, ventilation, air conditioning and electrical contracting services, today announced the transition of Trent T. McKenna from his current role as Senior Vice President and Vice President – Region 4 to Chief Operating Officer, effective January 1, 2021. Brian Lane, President and CEO of the Company, commented, “I’m thrilled to congratulate Trent on his new role. Tre
FIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIXWant to do more research on Comfort Systems Usa Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comfort Systems Usa Inc (FIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!