Flora Growth Corp. (FLGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLGC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FLGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLGC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- FLGC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FLGC Stock Summary
- FLGC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 466.87%, FLORA GROWTH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.14% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FLORA GROWTH CORP comes in at 20,446.23%, a number that bests 99.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLORA GROWTH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LYL, KROS, EBET, MRSN, and RPTX.
- FLGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLORA GROWTH CORP's official web site, go to floragrowth.ca.
FLGC Valuation Summary
- FLGC's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.7; this is 108.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 19 months, FLGC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLGC.
FLGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.27||52-week high||$2.38|
|Prev. close||$0.27||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||1,223,761|
|50-day MA||$0.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||20.39M|
Flora Growth Corp. (FLGC) Company Bio
Flora Growth Corp. cultivates, processes, and supplies medicinal-grade cannabis oil and cannabis for pharmacies, medical clinics, and cosmetic companies. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLGC Latest Social Stream
View Full FLGC Social Stream
Latest FLGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLORA GROWTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLGC as an investment opportunity.
As of Friday, Flora Growth Corp.’s (NASDAQ:FLGC) stock closed at $0.21, up from $0.20 the previous day. While Flora Growth Corp. has overperformed by 6.80%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, FLGC fell by -87.58%, with highs and lows ranging from $2.38 to $0.19, […]
Flora Growth Receives Additional 180 Day Extension by Nasdaq to Regain Compliance with Minimum Bid Price Rule
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. & TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Flora Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: FLGC) (“Flora'''' or the “Company”), a leading all-outdoor cultivator, manufacturer and distributor of global cannabis products and brands, announced today it received an extension of 180 calendar days from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") to regain compliance with the Nasdaq''s minimum $1.00 bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) for continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market (the "B
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. & TORONTO, January 05, 2023--Flora Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: FLGC) ("Flora'' or the "Company"), a leading all-outdoor cultivator, manufacturer and distributor of global cannabis products and brands, is pleased today to provide an update on commercial cannabis operations out of Colombia. Following the April 2022 passage of Resolution 539 permitting licensed cannabis cultivators with export quotas to export dry cannabis flower, Flora successfully exported nearly 1,000kgs of dried
Do You Still Have A Reason To Buy Flora Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: FLGC) After A -10.39% Drop In The Last Week?
During the last session, Flora Growth Corp. (NASDAQ:FLGC)’s traded shares were 0.89 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $0.23, reflecting an intraday loss of -3.19% or -$0.01. The 52-week high for the FLGC share is $2.38, that puts it down -934.78 from that peak though still a striking 8.7% … Do You Still Have A Reason To Buy Flora Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: FLGC) After A -10.39% Drop In The Last Week? Read More »
Flora Growth Closes Acquisition of Franchise Global Health, Cementing Foothold in Germany and the European Union
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. & TORONTO, December 27, 2022--Flora Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: FLGC) ("Flora'' or the "Company"), a leading all-outdoor cultivator, manufacturer and distributor of global cannabis products and brands, announced today, that, on December 23, 2022, it closed the previously disclosed acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of Franchise Global Health Inc. (TSXV: FGH) ("FGH"), a multi-national operator in the medical cannabis and pharmaceutical industry, with principal
FLGC Price Returns