Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLL POWR Grades
- FLL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FLL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.22% of US stocks).
FLL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 271.91, Full House Resorts Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Full House Resorts Inc is reporting a growth rate of 547.68%; that's higher than 96.08% of US stocks.
- Full House Resorts Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -86.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Full House Resorts Inc are SYPR, CONE, MAGS, INGR, and PTNR.
- Visit FLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fullhouseresorts.com.
FLL Valuation Summary
- FLL's EV/EBIT ratio is 26; this is 39.04% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FLL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 340.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FLL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLL.
FLL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.94%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.7%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.7%.
The table below shows FLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.56||52-week high||$11.92|
|Prev. close||$8.45||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$8.75||Avg. volume||503,043|
|50-day MA||$9.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||291.97M|
Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL) Company Bio
Full House Resorts, Inc. owns, develops, operates, manages, leases, and invests in casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States. The company owns and operates the Silver Slipper Casino and Hotel in Hancock County, Mississippi, which has 855 slot machines and 24 table games, a surface parking lot, approximately 800-space parking garage, and a 129-room hotel; a fine-dining restaurant, a buffet, and a quick-service restaurant, as well as oyster, casino, and beachfront bars; and 37-space beachfront RV park. It also owns and operates the Bronco Billy's Casino and Hotel in Cripple Creek, Colorado that has gaming space, 36 hotel rooms, and various acres of surface parking, as well as 1 steakhouse and 4 casual dining outlets. In addition, the company owns and operates the Rising Star Casino Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana, which has 825 slot machines and 24 table games; a land-based pavilion with approximately 30,000 square feet of meeting and convention space; a 190-room hotel; a 56-space RV park; surface parking; an 18-hole golf course on approximately 311 acres; and 5 dining outlets, as well as a leased 104-room hotel. Further, it owns and operates the Stockman's Casino that is located in Fallon, Nevada, which has 219 slot machines and 4 table games, a bar, a fine-dining restaurant, and a coffee shop, and approximately 300 surface parking spaces; and the Grand Lodge Casino that has 269 slot machines and 17 table games, which is integrated into the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada. Full House Resorts, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
FLL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Full House Resorts Inc. To summarize, we found that Full House Resorts Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FLL, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 51. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 18.35% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Full House Resorts Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.13% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLL Latest Social Stream
View Full FLL Social Stream
Latest FLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Full House Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLL as an investment opportunity.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
In this article we presented the 15 best casino stocks to invest in. You can skip our detailed discussion on these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Casino Stocks to Invest In. Despite getting clobbered in 2020 amid the coronavirus pandemic, the casino industry is set to grow in the coming years on […]
Full House Resorts found using ticker (FLL) have now 2 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 12 and 12 calculating the average target price we see 12. Now with the previous closing price of 9.99 this would imply there is a potential upside of 20.1%. The day 50 moving average is 10.25 and the 200 day moving average is 7.98. The company has a market cap of $310m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FLL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Full House Resorts owns, develops, invests in, operates, manages, and leases casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States. The company owns and opera...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
The casino sector is one part of the broader gaming industry focused on leisure and resort properties and casino gaming activities. The sector also includes companies involved in online gambling. Big-name casino companies in the sector include Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN), and MGM Resorts International (MGM).
FLL Price Returns