Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLL is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FLL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.53% of US stocks).
FLL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FLL is currently 56.06, higher than 92.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that FLL's revenue has grown -9.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 15.21% of US companies in our set.
- FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -41.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TGNA, PLYA, ESGR, WLK, and OUT.
- FLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC's official web site, go to www.fullhouseresorts.com.
FLL Valuation Summary
- FLL's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 100% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FLL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLL.
FLL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1214.04%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -37.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.42%.
The table below shows FLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.79% of graded US stocks.
- FLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 41st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CVEO, HGV, and ARKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLL.
The table below shows FLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FLL, see our FLL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
FLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$10.13|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$4.82|
|Day high||$6.94||Avg. volume||94,496|
|50-day MA||$8.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.27||Market Cap||237.44M|
Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL) Company Bio
Full House Resorts, Inc. owns, develops, operates, manages, leases, and invests in casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States. The company owns and operates the Silver Slipper Casino and Hotel in Hancock County, Mississippi, which has 855 slot machines and 24 table games, a surface parking lot, approximately 800-space parking garage, and a 129-room hotel; a fine-dining restaurant, a buffet, and a quick-service restaurant, as well as oyster, casino, and beachfront bars; and 37-space beachfront RV park. It also owns and operates the Bronco Billy's Casino and Hotel in Cripple Creek, Colorado that has gaming space, 36 hotel rooms, and various acres of surface parking, as well as 1 steakhouse and 4 casual dining outlets. In addition, the company owns and operates the Rising Star Casino Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana, which has 825 slot machines and 24 table games; a land-based pavilion with approximately 30,000 square feet of meeting and convention space; a 190-room hotel; a 56-space RV park; surface parking; an 18-hole golf course on approximately 311 acres; and 5 dining outlets, as well as a leased 104-room hotel. Further, it owns and operates the Stockman's Casino that is located in Fallon, Nevada, which has 219 slot machines and 4 table games, a bar, a fine-dining restaurant, and a coffee shop, and approximately 300 surface parking spaces; and the Grand Lodge Casino that has 269 slot machines and 17 table games, which is integrated into the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada. Full House Resorts, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLL Latest Social Stream
View Full FLL Social Stream
Latest FLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLL as an investment opportunity.
Full House Resorts Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Full House Resorts ( NASDAQ:FLL ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$163.3m (down 9.4% from FY...
Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -81.82% and 9.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Full House Resorts Announces Fourth Quarter Results
- The Temporary by American Place Officially Opened on February 17th; Illinois Sports Skin Expected to Commence Operations in the Coming Months - Construction Continues at Chamonix Casino Hotel, with an Opening Expected in the Second Half of 2023 - Executed New Sports Skin Agreement in Colorado - Lease Agreement to Operate Grand Lodge Casino in Lake Tahoe Extended to December 31, 2024 - Completed a $40 Million Bond Deal in February, Further Ensuring That No Additional Capital Will be Required Pr
Institutional investors own a significant stake of 50% in Full House Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLL)
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Full House Resorts implies that they have significant influence over...
Full House Resorts Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Release Date
LAS VEGAS, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Full House Resorts (NASDAQ: FLL) announced today that it will report its fourth quarter 2022 and full-year financial results on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, followed by a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT). Investors can access the live audio webcast from the Company’s website at www.fullhouseresorts.com under the investor relations section. The conference call can also be accessed by dialing (201) 689-8470. A replay of the conference call wil
FLL Price Returns
Continue Researching FLLWant to do more research on Full House Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Full House Resorts Inc (FLL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Full House Resorts Inc (FLL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Full House Resorts Inc (FLL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...