Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- FLL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FLL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 147.82%, Full House Resorts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Full House Resorts Inc is reporting a growth rate of -776.79%; that's higher than only 2.86% of US stocks.
- Full House Resorts Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -63.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPK, REV, ESEA, SRT, and CMLS.
- FLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Full House Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.fullhouseresorts.com.
FLL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FLL's price/earnings ratio is 14.95% higher, now standing at 22.3.
- FLL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FLL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLL.
FLL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -57.48%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 207.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.7%.
The table below shows FLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.59% of graded US stocks.
- FLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 41st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- HGV, MAR, and CVEO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLL.
The table below shows FLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.10||52-week high||$12.18|
|Prev. close||$11.14||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$11.32||Avg. volume||436,872|
|50-day MA||$9.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.71||Market Cap||379.92M|
Full House Resorts, Inc. (FLL) Company Bio
Full House Resorts, Inc. owns, develops, operates, manages, leases, and invests in casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States. The company owns and operates the Silver Slipper Casino and Hotel in Hancock County, Mississippi, which has 855 slot machines and 24 table games, a surface parking lot, approximately 800-space parking garage, and a 129-room hotel; a fine-dining restaurant, a buffet, and a quick-service restaurant, as well as oyster, casino, and beachfront bars; and 37-space beachfront RV park. It also owns and operates the Bronco Billy's Casino and Hotel in Cripple Creek, Colorado that has gaming space, 36 hotel rooms, and various acres of surface parking, as well as 1 steakhouse and 4 casual dining outlets. In addition, the company owns and operates the Rising Star Casino Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana, which has 825 slot machines and 24 table games; a land-based pavilion with approximately 30,000 square feet of meeting and convention space; a 190-room hotel; a 56-space RV park; surface parking; an 18-hole golf course on approximately 311 acres; and 5 dining outlets, as well as a leased 104-room hotel. Further, it owns and operates the Stockman's Casino that is located in Fallon, Nevada, which has 219 slot machines and 4 table games, a bar, a fine-dining restaurant, and a coffee shop, and approximately 300 surface parking spaces; and the Grand Lodge Casino that has 269 slot machines and 17 table games, which is integrated into the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada. Full House Resorts, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLL Latest Social Stream
View Full FLL Social Stream
Latest FLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Full House Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLL as an investment opportunity.
Full House Resorts Unveils "American Place," Its Proposed Gaming and Entertainment Destination for Terre Haute, Indiana
LAS VEGAS, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Full House Resorts (NASDAQ: FLL) has submitted a proposal to the Indiana Gaming Commission (“IGC”) to develop and operate a new casino hotel in Terre Haute, Indiana. This proposal was in response to an application process launched by the IGC on June 24, 2021, for a new casino in Vigo County, Indiana, with yesterday as the deadline for applications. Terre Haute is the county seat of Vigo County.
Full House Resorts with ticker code (FLL) have now 2 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 14 and 13 calculating the mean target price we have 13.5. With the stocks previous close at 8.32 this would imply there is a potential upside of 62.3%. The 50 day MA is 8.32 and the 200 day moving average is 8.95. The market capitalisation for the company is $287m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FLL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Full House Resorts owns, develops, invests in, operates, manages, and leases casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States. The company owns and opera...
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Full House Resorts with ticker code (FLL) now have 2 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 14 and 13 with the average target price sitting at 13.5. With the stocks previous close at 8.58 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 57.3%. The 50 day MA is 8.32 and the 200 day MA is 8.91. The company has a market cap of $286m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FLL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Full House Resorts owns, develops, invests in, operates, manages, and leases casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States. The company owns and operates the Silver Sli...
View more earnings on FLLSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaGrocery Outlet Holding Stock Falls As Q2 Earnings Miss EstimatesShift Technologies Stock Gains After Q2 Beat, Raised FY21 Outlook© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
FLL Price Returns