FMC Corporation (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMC POWR Grades
- FMC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FMC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
FMC Stock Summary
- FMC has a market capitalization of $16,428,921,905 -- more than approximately 85.83% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 180.5, Fmc Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.3% of US stocks.
- Fmc Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fmc Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRKR, AGCO, PHG, OTEX, and WKEY.
- FMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fmc Corp's official web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FMC's price/earnings ratio is 12.56% higher, now standing at 22.4.
- FMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 29.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 29.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMC.
FMC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 326.13%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.3%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.89%.
The table below shows FMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 61st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ESI, GURE, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMC.
The table below shows FMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.73||52-week high||$140.99|
|Prev. close||$123.14||52-week low||$87.27|
|Day high||$124.98||Avg. volume||987,916|
|50-day MA||$128.54||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$110.15||Market Cap||15.58B|
FMC Corporation (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corp. is an agricultural sciences company, which engages in the provision of solutions to growers and development of pipeline in crop protection, plant health, precision agriculture, and professional pest, and turf management. It offers insect control products under the Rynaxypyr and Cyazypyr brands, herbicides under the Authority, Boral, Centium, Command, and Gamit brands, insecticides under the Talstar and Hero brands, flutriafol-based fungicides, and bionematicides under the Quartzo and Presence brands. The company was founded by John Bean in 1883 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMC Social Stream
Latest FMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fmc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMC as an investment opportunity.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of 53 cents per share, payable on April 21, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 31, 2022.
FMC Corporation found using ticker (FMC) now have 17 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 140 and 118 and has a mean target at 131. Now with the previous closing price of 115.75 this indicates there is a potential upside of 13.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 109.22 while the 200 day moving average is 104.86. The company has a market capitalisation of $14,929m. Find out more information at: https://www.fmc.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FMC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $16,896m based on the market concensus. FMC Corporation, an agricultural sciences company, provides crop protection, ...
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC), a leading global agricultural sciences company, has made Barron's annual list of America's Most Sustainable Companies for the first time, and is the only agricultural company included on the list.
FMC (NYSE:FMC) jumps 7.0% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind five-year shareholder returns
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. Buying under-rated businesses...
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks according to billionaire Larry Robbins’ Glenview Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of Robbins’ hedge fund and its past performance, and go directly and read 5 Best Dividend Stocks According to Billionaire Larry Robbins’ Glenview Capital. Larry Robbins, an American hedge fund manager, founded […]
FMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|