FMC Corporation (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.68% of US stocks).
FMC Stock Summary
- FMC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 288.96 -- higher than 88.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Fmc Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FMC is more volatile than only 2.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAS, ALLE, JHX, MOH, and AVY.
- Visit FMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FMC's price/sales ratio is 30.77% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 243 months, FMC's price/earnings ratio has gone down $15.8.
- FMC's price/sales ratio has moved up $2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMC.
FMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.26||52-week high||$123.66|
|Prev. close||$118.76||52-week low||$95.02|
|Day high||$118.92||Avg. volume||845,132|
|50-day MA||$116.61||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$112.16||Market Cap||15.24B|
FMC Corporation (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company, providing solutions, applications, and products for the agricultural, consumer, and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
FMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fmc Corp. To summarize, we found that Fmc Corp ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fmc Corp, consider:
- In the past 4.51 years, Fmc Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.23%; that's better than 59.63% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Fmc Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMC Social Stream
Latest FMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fmc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMC as an investment opportunity.
FMC Corp (FMC) receives EPA registration for its novel fungicide, thereby providing growers and golf course superintendents an effective technique to treat crop and turf diseases.
Global Repellent Termiticides Market Dynamics Analysis 2021 BASF, Syngenta AG, Bayer CropScience, Sumitomo Chemical, FMC Corporation
MarketsandResearch.biz recently published a new report titled Global Repellent Termiticides Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 which has been designed in a systematic pattern to understand various dynamics of the market to understand the definitive growth patterns in a top-bottom approach. The report details significant aspects that are impelling the 
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC), a leading agricultural sciences company, received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for fluindapyr, a novel broad-spectrum succinate dehydrogenase inhibitor (SDHI) fungicide. Fluindapyr provides broad-spectrum activity against a wide range of destructive diseases in row and specialty crops, as well as turf.
FMC (FMC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BASFY vs. FMC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
FMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|