FMC Corp. (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.39||52-week high||$134.38|
|Prev. close||$69.79||52-week low||$68.17|
|Day high||$70.16||Avg. volume||1,136,121|
|50-day MA||$86.56||Dividend yield||3.32%|
|200-day MA||$110.79||Market Cap||8.53B|
FMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMC POWR Grades
- FMC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.38% of US stocks).
FMC Stock Summary
- FMC CORP's market capitalization of $9,197,850,871 is ahead of 83.21% of US-listed equities.
- FMC's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FMC CORP is higher than 88.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SCL, DESP, EMN, AQST, and CPSI.
- FMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FMC CORP's official web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Valuation Summary
- FMC's price/earnings ratio is 16.5; this is 0.92% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- FMC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMC.
FMC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 353.9%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 29%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.09%.
The table below shows FMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 61st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ESI, GURE, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMC.
The table below shows FMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMC Corp. (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corporation is an American chemical manufacturing company headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which originated as an insecticide producer in 1883 and later diversified into other industries. In 1941 at the beginning of US involvement in WWII, the company received a contract to design and build amphibious tracked landing vehicles for the United States Department of War, and afterwards the company continued to diversify its products. FMC employs 7,000 people worldwide, and had gross revenues of US$4.7 billion in 2018. (Source:Wikipedia)
FMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMC Social Stream
Latest FMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FMC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMC as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
FMC Corporation's ( NYSE:FMC ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $0.58 on 19th...
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced today it will release its third quarter 2023 earnings on Monday, October 30, 2023, after the stock market close via PR Newswire and the company's website https://investors.fmc.com.
Given their performance in August, there are several undervalued materials stocks to buy from the S&P 500 in September.
Buying these undervalued stocks right now can pay off tremendously once these fundamentally solid businesses ultimately recover.
FMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|