FMC Corp. (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FMC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.74% of US stocks).
FMC Stock Summary
- FMC has a market capitalization of $15,888,081,868 -- more than approximately 87.55% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 270.4, FMC CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.21% of US stocks.
- FMC's went public 37.13 years ago, making it older than 93.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FMC CORP are AGCO, PHG, BRKR, HPE, and NTCO.
- Visit FMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Valuation Summary
- FMC's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 123.08% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- FMC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMC.
FMC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 233.42%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 51.57%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.58%.
The table below shows FMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 61st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ESI, GURE, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMC.
The table below shows FMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.42||52-week high||$140.99|
|Prev. close||$126.13||52-week low||$98.24|
|Day high||$126.72||Avg. volume||735,583|
|50-day MA||$127.61||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$117.54||Market Cap||15.92B|
FMC Corp. (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corporation is an American chemical manufacturing company headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which originated as an insecticide producer in 1883 and later diversified into other industries. In 1941 at the beginning of US involvement in WWII, the company received a contract to design and build amphibious tracked landing vehicles for the United States Department of War, and afterwards the company continued to diversify its products. FMC employs 7,000 people worldwide, and had gross revenues of US$4.7 billion in 2018. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMC Social Stream
Latest FMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FMC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMC as an investment opportunity.
FMC Corp (FMC) is likely to have witnessed demand strength for its products and higher pricing in the fourth quarter amid cost and currency headwinds.
In this article, we discuss 10 cheap lithium stocks to buy according to analysts. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Cheap Lithium Stocks To Buy According To Analysts. The global lithium market was worth $7.1 billion in 2021, and it is forecasted to be valued at $15.45 billion […]
Try the GARP strategy while seeking a profitable portfolio of stocks offering optimum value and growth investing. Ameriprise Financial (AMP), W.W. Grainger, FMC and Allegion are some stocks that hold promise.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 25 agrochemical companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to Top 5 Agrochemical Companies in the World. The ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine, which is about to enter a full twelve months upended global agriculture supply chains. Both Russia and Ukraine […]
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established FMC Corporation ( NYSE:FMC ). The company's stock saw a...
FMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|