FMC Corporation (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMC POWR Grades
- FMC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FMC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FMC Stock Summary
- FMC has a higher market value than 82.89% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,102,890,353.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 209.87, Fmc Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87% of US stocks.
- Fmc Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fmc Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OTEX, BRKR, AGCO, EBIX, and KTCC.
- FMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fmc Corp's official web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FMC's price/earnings ratio is 12.56% higher, now standing at 22.4.
- FMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 29.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 29.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMC.
FMC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.2%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 66.86%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 415.81%.
The table below shows FMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.12% of graded US stocks.
- FMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.452 -- ranking 62nd of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- SEE, RYAM, and GCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMC.
The table below shows FMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.22||52-week high||$123.66|
|Prev. close||$94.04||52-week low||$87.27|
|Day high||$95.63||Avg. volume||924,135|
|50-day MA||$97.67||Dividend yield||2.04%|
|200-day MA||$109.31||Market Cap||12.25B|
FMC Corporation (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company, providing solutions, applications, and products for the agricultural, consumer, and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMC Social Stream
Latest FMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fmc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMC as an investment opportunity.
Forum Energy Metals Corp.: Forum Provides Drilling Update at the Love Lake Nickel - Copper - Palladium Project, Saskatchewan
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - September 20, 2021) - Forum Energy Metals Corp. (TSXV: FMC) (OTCQB: FDCFF) is pleased to announce an update on the drill program at its 100% owned Lo
Court rules in FMC Corporation''s favor in patent infringement case against Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co. Ltd.
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced that Qingdao Intermediate Court in China has ruled in its favor in the chlorantraniliprole patent infringement suit against Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co. Ltd. ("Rainbow"). The Court found Rainbow
Court rules in FMC Corporation's favor in patent infringement case against Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co. Ltd.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced that Qingdao Intermediate Court in China has ruled in its favor in the chlorantraniliprole patent infringement suit against Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co. Ltd. ("Rainbow"). The Court found Rainbow infringed on FMC's composition of matter patent for the insecticidal active ingredient chlorantraniliprole and a key intermediate to manufacture chlorantraniliprole.
ARKAY vs. FMC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Fatty Acids Market Growing Massively by 2021-2026 Major Players - BASF SE, FMC Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Koninklijke DSM NV, Enzymotec Ltd., Croda International Plc, Omega Protein Corporation
The Fatty Acids market research comprises the global economy, trends in the industry and essential industry figures for leading producers. The report provides expert advice to help clients concentrate on their distribution policies and make better informed decisions. Request a Sample
FMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|