FMC Corporation (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
FMC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 360.09, Fmc Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.29% of US stocks.
- FMC's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Fmc Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fmc Corp are AGCO, NAV, EBIX, THTX, and OTEX.
- FMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fmc Corp's official web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.69||52-week high||$123.66|
|Prev. close||$101.90||52-week low||$56.77|
|Day high||$102.55||Avg. volume||993,592|
|50-day MA||$112.86||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$107.76||Market Cap||13.19B|
FMC Corporation (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company, providing solutions, applications, and products for the agricultural, consumer, and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
FMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fmc Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fmc Corp ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 16.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fmc Corp ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Fmc Corp over the past 4 years is 0.28%; that's higher than 60.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Fmc Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMC Social Stream
Latest FMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fmc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMC as an investment opportunity.
FMC (FMC) declares $0.48/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.88%Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 30.See FMC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best lithium stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed discussion of the lithium market, its outlook and the role it is playing in the EV revolution and go to 5 Best Lithium Stocks to Buy Now. Lithium is one of the most […]
The following slide deck was published by FMC Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Biologic Excipients Market Statistics 2021: Size Estimation, Latest Trends, Post Impact of Worldwide COVID-19 Spread Analysis with BASF Corporation, FMC Corporation, Wacker Chemie AG, Evonik Industries AG | FMI Report
The report focuses on the overall consumption structure, development trends, sales models, and sales of top countries in the global Biologic Excipients market. The report offers a complete market outlook and development rate during the past, present, and forecast period.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
FMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fmc Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!