FMC Corporation (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- FMC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FMC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.27% of US stocks).
FMC Stock Summary
- FMC has a higher market value than 86.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,336,567,402.
- FMC CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.25% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FMC CORP is higher than 83.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGCO, OTEX, BRKR, NTCO, and LODE.
- Visit FMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Valuation Summary
- FMC's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 47.06% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- FMC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMC.
FMC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 80.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.38%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.36%.
The table below shows FMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 61st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ESI, GURE, and LXFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMC.
The table below shows FMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.80||52-week high||$140.99|
|Prev. close||$107.18||52-week low||$87.42|
|Day high||$105.60||Avg. volume||901,283|
|50-day MA||$108.89||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$115.34||Market Cap||13.20B|
FMC Corporation (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corp. is an agricultural sciences company, which engages in the provision of solutions to growers and development of pipeline in crop protection, plant health, precision agriculture, and professional pest, and turf management. It offers insect control products under the Rynaxypyr and Cyazypyr brands, herbicides under the Authority, Boral, Centium, Command, and Gamit brands, insecticides under the Talstar and Hero brands, flutriafol-based fungicides, and bionematicides under the Quartzo and Presence brands. The company was founded by John Bean in 1883 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMC Social Stream
Latest FMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FMC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMC as an investment opportunity.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced today it will release its third quarter 2022 earnings on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, after the stock market close via PR Newswire and the company's website https://investors.fmc.com.
FMC Corp (FMC) benefits from higher demand for its products, its portfolio strength and contributions of new products amid currency and input cost headwinds.
In this article, we will look at the top 10 agriculture stocks to buy according to billionaire Mario Gabelli. If you want to skip reading about Mario Gabelli’s investment philosophy and why he likes the agriculture sector right now, you can go directly to Top 5 Agriculture Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Mario Gabelli. […]
earnings ratio collapse to seemingly attractive levels, Al Root writes in this week's edition of Barron's. Among cheap stocks that do no deserve to be in the bargain bin are IBM (IBM), CVS Health (CVS), Philip Morris (PM), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY), Conagra Brands (CAG), Dollar Tree (DLTR), Humana (HUM), and UnitedHealth Group (UNH), FMC (FMC), Raytheon Technologies (RTX), NRG Energy (NRG) and Edison International (EIX), the author notes.
UNVR vs. FMC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
FMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|