FMC Corporation (FMC): Price and Financial Metrics
FMC Stock Summary
- Fmc Corp's market capitalization of $12,768,404,976 is ahead of 86.47% of US-listed equities.
- Fmc Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.52% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FMC has reported earnings growth of -51.43%, putting it ahead of merely 23.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMAR, VRNS, BAND, APPN, and MJCO.
- FMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fmc Corp's official web site, go to www.fmc.com.
FMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
FMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.76||52-week high||$108.77|
|Prev. close||$96.89||52-week low||$70.62|
|Day high||$96.70||Avg. volume||892,597|
|50-day MA||$100.30||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$89.63||Market Cap||12.28B|
FMC Corporation (FMC) Company Bio
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company, providing solutions, applications, and products for the agricultural, consumer, and industrial markets. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.