Forestar Group Inc. (FOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOR POWR Grades
- FOR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FOR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.64% of US stocks).
FOR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.63, FORESTAR GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 10.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of FORESTAR GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FORESTAR GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 88.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORESTAR GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LGIH, HMST, HOG, UNTY, and FFNW.
- FOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORESTAR GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.forestar.com.
FOR Valuation Summary
- FOR's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 88.37% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 186 months, FOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOR.
FOR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 184.65%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.65%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -489.15%.
The table below shows FOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FOR, see our FOR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
FOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.99||52-week high||$18.01|
|Prev. close||$14.77||52-week low||$10.28|
|Day high||$15.07||Avg. volume||101,177|
|50-day MA||$14.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.81||Market Cap||746.10M|
Forestar Group Inc. (FOR) Company Bio
Forestar Group Inc. engages in the provision of real estate business. It acquires land and develops infrastructure for single-family residential communities, and its revenues generally come from sales of residential single-family finished lots to local, regional, and national homebuilders. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Arlington, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOR Latest Social Stream
View Full FOR Social Stream
Latest FOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORESTAR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOR as an investment opportunity.
Forestar to Release 2023 Second Quarter Earnings on April 20, 2023
ARLINGTON, Texas, March 15, 2023--Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE: FOR) announced today that the Company will release financial results for its second quarter ended March 31, 2023 on Thursday, April 20, 2023 before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call that afternoon at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). The dial-in number is 888-506-0062. When calling, please reference access code 224071. Participants are encouraged to call in five minutes before the call begins (4:55 p.m. ET). The call
Here's Why Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR) Has Caught The Eye Of Investors
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Should You Investigate Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE:FOR) At US$14.34?
Forestar Group Inc. ( NYSE:FOR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over...
Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE:FOR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE:FOR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Forestar’s First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. I will now turn the call over to Katie Smith, Director of […]
Forestar Group (FOR) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Forestar Group (FOR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -43.24% and 31.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FOR Price Returns
Continue Researching FORHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Forestar Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Forestar Group Inc (FOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forestar Group Inc (FOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forestar Group Inc (FOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...