FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPAY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- FPAY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 57 days.
- FPAY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
FPAY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FPAY is 8.04 -- better than 96.01% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of FlexShopper Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, FlexShopper Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FPAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBOW, JRVR, HCC, ERF, and FAF.
- Visit FPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flexshopper.com.
FPAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FPAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.3% lower, now standing at 13.7.
- Over the past 139 months, FPAY's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
- Over the past 139 months, FPAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPAY.
FPAY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 232.27%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -70.6%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 203.33%.
The table below shows FPAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FPAY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.61% of graded US stocks.
- FPAY's asset turnover comes in at 1.886 -- ranking 39th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EGAN, CRTO, and EXEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FPAY.
The table below shows FPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.94||52-week high||$3.82|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$1.09||Avg. volume||53,066|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.90||Market Cap||20.32M|
FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY) Company Bio
FlexShopper, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, FlexShopper, LLC operates as an online lease-to-own (LTO) retailer and LTO payment solution provider. The company provides residential furniture, consumer electronics, computers, appliances, household accessories, and various other durable goods to consumers on a LTO basis to consumers of third-party retailers and e-tailers. It offers products through FlexShopper.com, an LTO e-commerce marketplace; e-commerce sites and in-store terminals by utilizing FlexShopper's patented LTO payment method; and facilitation of LTO transactions with retailers. The company was formerly known as Anchor Funding Services, Inc. and changed its name to FlexShopper, Inc. in October 2013. FlexShopper, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full FPAY Social Stream
Latest FPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FlexShopper Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPAY as an investment opportunity.
FlexShopper, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FPAY ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ:FPAY) Director Howard Dvorkin acquired 8,883 shares of FlexShopper stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, December 9th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $2.55 per share, with a total value of $22,651.65. The acquisition was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available […]
FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ:FPAY) Director Howard Dvorkin bought 24,974 shares of FlexShopper stock in a transaction on Friday, December 3rd. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $2.38 per share, for a total transaction of $59,438.12. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Howard 
Price T Rowe Associates Inc. MD increased its holdings in FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ:FPAY) by 108.3% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 27,700 shares of the financial services providers stock after acquiring an additional 14,400 shares during the 
FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ:FPAY) Director Howard Dvorkin acquired 15,606 shares of the businesss stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 24th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $2.46 per share, with a total value of $38,390.76. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which 
FPAY Price Returns