FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPAY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- FPAY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FPAY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
FPAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $74,834,473, FlexShopper Inc has a greater market value than only 10.44% of US stocks.
- FlexShopper Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.37% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of FlexShopper Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FPAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBEX, DHT, HHR, FAF, and JRVR.
- FPAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FlexShopper Inc's official web site, go to www.flexshopper.com.
FPAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FPAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.3% lower, now standing at 13.7.
- Over the past 139 months, FPAY's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
- Over the past 139 months, FPAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPAY.
FPAY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.47%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.64%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.06%.
The table below shows FPAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.56||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$3.50||52-week low||$1.47|
|Day high||$3.70||Avg. volume||187,867|
|50-day MA||$2.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.76||Market Cap||76.12M|
FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY) Company Bio
FlexShopper, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, FlexShopper, LLC operates as an online lease-to-own (LTO) retailer and LTO payment solution provider. The company provides residential furniture, consumer electronics, computers, appliances, household accessories, and various other durable goods to consumers on a LTO basis to consumers of third-party retailers and e-tailers. It offers products through FlexShopper.com, an LTO e-commerce marketplace; e-commerce sites and in-store terminals by utilizing FlexShopper's patented LTO payment method; and facilitation of LTO transactions with retailers. The company was formerly known as Anchor Funding Services, Inc. and changed its name to FlexShopper, Inc. in October 2013. FlexShopper, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full FPAY Social Stream
Latest FPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FlexShopper Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPAY as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. HCW Biologics The Trade: HCW Biologics Inc. (NASDAQ: HCWB) CEO Hing C Wong acquired a total of 18500 shares at an average
Chairman of the Board Howard Dvorkin Just Bought A Handful Of Shares In FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ:FPAY)
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Howard Dvorkin, the Chairman of the Board of...
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. TherapeuticsMD The Trade: TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD) Director Paul Bisaro acquired a total of 50000 shares at an
FlexShopper Inc. (FPAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -187.50% and -17.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q2 2021 Net Revenues Up 25.1% to $30.7 million; Diluted EPS of $0.01 Lease Merchandise, net, Up 44.3% at June 30, 2021 Compared With Prior Year BOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FlexShopper, Inc. (Nasdaq:FPAY) (“FlexShopper”), a leading national online lease-to-own (“LTO”) retailer and LTO payment solution provider, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, highlighted by continued growth in lease activity from repeat customers, along with new c
FPAY Price Returns