FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FPAY POWR Grades
- FPAY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- FPAY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FPAY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
FPAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $59,223,370, FlexShopper Inc has a greater market value than just 9.98% of US stocks.
- FlexShopper Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.76% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of FlexShopper Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FlexShopper Inc are CLXT, FCN, VMI, BCML, and SPNE.
- Visit FPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flexshopper.com.
FPAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FPAY's price/sales ratio is 82.86% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- FPAY's price/sales ratio has moved down $4.5 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FPAY.
FPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.71||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$2.77||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$2.81||Avg. volume||198,702|
|50-day MA||$2.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||57.94M|
FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY) Company Bio
FlexShopper, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, FlexShopper, LLC operates as an online lease-to-own (LTO) retailer and LTO payment solution provider. The company provides residential furniture, consumer electronics, computers, appliances, household accessories, and various other durable goods to consumers on a LTO basis to consumers of third-party retailers and e-tailers. It offers products through FlexShopper.com, an LTO e-commerce marketplace; e-commerce sites and in-store terminals by utilizing FlexShopper's patented LTO payment method; and facilitation of LTO transactions with retailers. The company was formerly known as Anchor Funding Services, Inc. and changed its name to FlexShopper, Inc. in October 2013. FlexShopper, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
FPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full FPAY Social Stream
Latest FPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FlexShopper Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FPAY as an investment opportunity.
AXDX, CDR, FPAY, GCI, and IRTC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 14, 2021
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana reiterated a Buy rating on FlexShopper (FPAY) yesterday and set a price target of $5.00. The post Maxim Group Keeps Their Buy Rating on FlexShopper (FPAY) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of FlexShopper (NASDAQ:FPAY) from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research note published on Tuesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, FlexShopper, Inc. operates as a holding company. It is engaged in developing a business that will provide certain categories of durable goods to consumers on a 
FlexShopper (NASDAQ:FPAY) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The financial services provider reported ($0.03) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks consensus estimate of $0.01 by ($0.04), MarketWatch Earnings reports. FlexShopper had a negative net margin of 0.96% and a negative return on equity of 1.40%. NASDAQ:FPAY traded down $0.09 during 
Earnings results for FlexShopper , Analyst Opinion on FlexShopper , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:FPAY), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings Roundup FlexShopper (NASDAQ:FPAY) appeared first on .
FPAY Price Returns