Friedman Industries Inc. (FRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FRD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
FRD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FRD is currently 1.58, higher than just 6.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than only 4.92% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.77%, FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC are BVH, FXLV, ABG, HFFG, and CRI.
- FRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.friedmanindustries.com.
FRD Valuation Summary
- FRD's price/earnings ratio is 11; this is 11.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FRD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRD.
FRD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 111.56%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -239.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -77.73%.
The table below shows FRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.63% of graded US stocks.
- FRD's asset turnover comes in at 1.672 -- ranking 3rd of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- AA, TG, and GLW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRD.
The table below shows FRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.51||52-week high||$13.38|
|Prev. close||$11.53||52-week low||$6.74|
|Day high||$11.53||Avg. volume||31,131|
|50-day MA||$11.38||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$9.60||Market Cap||84.90M|
Most Popular Stories View All
FRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRD Latest Social Stream
View Full FRD Social Stream
Latest FRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRD as an investment opportunity.
Friedman Industries, Incorporated Announces Third Quarter Results and Provides Near-Term Outlook
LONGVIEW, Texas, Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (NYSE American: FRD) announced today its results of operations for the fiscal third quarter. For the quarter ended December 31, 2022 (the “2022 quarter”), the Company recorded net earnings of $1,375,893 ($0.19 diluted earnings per share) on sales of $111,860,093 compared to a net loss of $2,961,833 ($0.45 diluted loss per share) on net sales of $51,655,943 for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 (the “2021 quart
FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES, INCORPORATED ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND
LONGVIEW, Texas, Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (NYSE—American; Trading Symbol: FRD) The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Friedman Industries, Incorporated, a Texas-based company engaged in pipe manufacturing, steel processing and steel and pipe distribution, declared on December 5, 2022, a cash dividend of $0.02 per share on the Common Stock of the Company. The Company will pay the cash dividend on February 10, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close
Friedman Industries, Incorporated Announces Second Quarter Results and Provides Near-term Outlook
LONGVIEW, Texas, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Company announced today its results of operations for the fiscal second quarter. For the quarter ended September 30, 2022 (the “2022 quarter”), the Company recorded net earnings of $2,470,908 ($0.34 diluted earnings per share) on sales of $149,692,409 compared to net earnings of $13,177,614 ($1.91 diluted earnings per share) on sales of $92,570,895 for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 (the “2021 quarter”). The 2022 quarter was a period o
FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES, INCORPORATED PROVIDES SINTON FACILITY UPDATE AND UPDATE ON FORM 10-Q FILING
SINTON UPDATE LONGVIEW, Texas, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On October 25, 2022, the Company started shipping material to customers from its newly constructed coil processing facility in Sinton, Texas. The facility consists of a 70,000 square foot building located on 26.5 acres leased from Steel Dynamics, Inc. at their new flat roll steel mill campus. Material is processed on a new stretcher leveler cut-to-length line that is capable of handling steel coils up to 1” thick, widths up to 96”
Friedman Industries, Incorporated Announces First Quarter Results, Provides Sinton Update and Near-term Outlook
The Company announced today its results of operations for the fiscal first quarter.LONGVIEW, Texas, Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the quarter ended June 30, 2022 (the “2022 quarter”), the Company recorded net earnings of $11,184,374 ($1.55 diluted earnings per share) on net sales of $161,803,090 compared to net earnings of $11,311,797 ($1.64 diluted earnings per share) on net sales of $65,916,439 for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 (the “2021 quarter”). Earnings before income taxes was $
FRD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRDWant to do more research on Friedman Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Friedman Industries Inc (FRD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Friedman Industries Inc (FRD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Friedman Industries Inc (FRD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...