Friedman Industries Inc. (FRD): Price and Financial Metrics
FRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.84||52-week high||$18.31|
|Prev. close||$12.55||52-week low||$6.74|
|Day high||$13.54||Avg. volume||25,614|
|50-day MA||$14.94||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$11.87||Market Cap||94.70M|
FRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FRD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FRD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC is higher than just 3.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.55%, FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.84% of about US stocks.
- FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 62.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCKY, LCUT, PRMW, EDUC, and BVH.
- FRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.friedmanindustries.com.
FRD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FRD's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, FRD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRD.
FRD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 111.56%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -239.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -77.73%.
The table below shows FRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.63% of graded US stocks.
- FRD's asset turnover comes in at 1.672 -- ranking 3rd of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- AA, TG, and GLW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRD.
The table below shows FRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRD Latest Social Stream
View Full FRD Social Stream
Latest FRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRIEDMAN INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRD as an investment opportunity.
On September 11, 2023, Max Reichenthal, a director at Friedman Industries Inc (FRD), purchased 2000 shares of the company.
LONGVIEW, Texas, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (NYSE—American; Trading Symbol: FRD) The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Friedman Industries, Incorporated, a Texas-based company engaged in pipe manufacturing, steel processing and steel and pipe distribution, declared on September 13, 2023, a cash dividend of $0.02 per share on the Common Stock of the Company. The Company will pay the cash dividend on November 10, 2023 to shareholders of record at the clo
LONGVIEW, Texas, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (NYSE American: FRD) announced today its results of operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. June 30, 2023 Quarter Highlights: Net earnings of approximately $7.7 millionSales of approximately $137.3 million23% increase in sales volume over prior year quarter volumeWorking capital balance at quarter-end of approximately $113.1 million “Our first quarter results are a great start to fiscal year 2024 as we s
In this piece, we will take a look at ten metals stocks with insider buying. If you want to skip out the introduction of the metals industry and insider transactions, then head on over to 5 Metals Stocks with Insider Buying. The metals industry is one of the most important sectors that you might come […]
Longview, TX, Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (NYSE – American; trading symbol: FRD) Friedman Industries, Incorporated (NYSE American: FRD) announced today the publication of its new company website at www.friedmanindustries.com. “We are delighted to launch a new website with expanded content to showcase our Company,” said Michael J. Taylor, President and Chief Executive Officer. “The website highlights our recent growth initiatives of facilities acquired in E
FRD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRDWant to do more research on Friedman Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Friedman Industries Inc (FRD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Friedman Industries Inc (FRD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Friedman Industries Inc (FRD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch